Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Gym Centre In Igbo-efon - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Gym Centre In Igbo-efon (625 Views)

COVID-19: Ogun State Launches Sample Collection Centre In Ota / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gym Centre In Igbo-efon by Xview(f): 12:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hello,
Please I seriously need to shade some weight and have being looking for a good Gym Center or a gym instructor around Igboefon, Lekki, Lagos State. Kindly share their location if you have any or contact.
Your assistance will be very much appreciated
Re: Gym Centre In Igbo-efon by Barbsamiin: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
That's a good idea bro we are on thesame path,
But if you can have a time why won't you make local gym equipments yourself at home and use guide on the internet and youtube tutorials depending on your goals like what i did cause the gym is very far from my house.
The problem that i have is im having stomach ulcer that whenever i start to pack some curles it start paining me, And the gyming does'nt want start-and-stop habit.
I stops exercising almost 3 months now im treating ulcer but i'll soon resume cause i really want those muscles.

1 Like

Re: Gym Centre In Igbo-efon by Barbsamiin: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
I make those dumbells using cement and PVC pipes, im now trying to make barbell and pull-up.
Re: Gym Centre In Igbo-efon by Ofemmanu1: 1:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Barbsamiin:
I make those dumbells using cement and PVC pipes, im now trying to make barbell and pull-up.

You try sha, but cement and pipe won't make you grow muscles.
You will just be deceiving yourself.
You should get IRON and iron rods instead.
It's not expensive to make.
Re: Gym Centre In Igbo-efon by Barbsamiin: 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

You try sha, but cement and pipe won't make you grow muscles.
You will just be deceiving yourself.
You should get IRON and iron rods instead.
It's not expensive to make.
Well, i'll try to make that. Thanks
Are you into gym?
Re: Gym Centre In Igbo-efon by Ofemmanu1: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Barbsamiin:

Well, i'll try to make that. Thanks
Are you into gym?

Yes, I'm into gyming for over15 years.
Re: Gym Centre In Igbo-efon by Barbsamiin: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

Yes, I'm into gyming for over15 years.
Wow, that's great.
Can ulcer patient continue to hit the gym, like does it have negetive effect to health?
Re: Gym Centre In Igbo-efon by Ofemmanu1: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Barbsamiin:

Wow, that's great.
Can ulcer patient continue to hit the gym, like does it have negetive effect to health?

Some studies have shown that regular exercise may decrease stomach ulcers.

Exercising with a stomach ulcer may be a safe choice for some people, but for others it can aggravate symptoms or interfere with healing. If you've been diagnosed with a stomach ulcer, start by talking with your doctor to see what's recommended for the type of ulcer you have.
Re: Gym Centre In Igbo-efon by Xview(f): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Barbsamiin:
That's a good idea bro we are on thesame path,
But if you can have a time why won't you make local gym equipments yourself at home and use guide on the internet and youtube tutorials depending on your goals like what i did cause the gym is very far from my house.
The problem that i have is im having stomach ulcer that whenever i start to pack some curles it start paining me, And the gyming does'nt want start-and-stop habit.
I stops exercising almost 3 months now im treating ulcer but i'll soon resume cause i really want those muscles.

I'm a she and needs assistance, sometimes laziness don't allow me exercise hence the search for gym center.
Just need a good push
Re: Gym Centre In Igbo-efon by Barbsamiin: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Xview:

I'm a she and needs assistance, sometimes laziness don't allow me exercise hence the search for gym center.
Just need a good push
The gym center would be best for you cause you'll be motivated by your coach, Goodluck sis.

1 Like

Re: Gym Centre In Igbo-efon by Barbsamiin: 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

Some studies have shown that regular exercise may decrease stomach ulcers.

Exercising with a stomach ulcer may be a safe choice for some people, but for others it can aggravate symptoms or interfere with healing. If you've been diagnosed with a stomach ulcer, start by talking with your doctor to see what's recommended for the type of ulcer you have.
Exactly the type of answers i've got when searched on the internet. Thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

Is Pregnancy So Difficult? / Solution To Chronic Wax Blockage In The Ear, Resulting in Tinnitus & Discomfort. / Wonderful Kola As A Healing Agent For All Asthma Patients

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.