Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,048 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Is Pregnancy So Difficult? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Pregnancy So Difficult? (635 Views)

Why Are Medical Doctors' Handwriting So Difficult To Read?(photo) / Buhari Making Punishing Errant Doctors Difficult – NMA / Easy Steps To Sleep With Ease When You Find It Difficult To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Pregnancy So Difficult? by Entayali: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2021
I'm beginning to think she's just trying to punish me. She's not even up to 3months gone and the pregnancy is barely showing and she's stressing my life.

When I'm on my way back home in the evening, I will call her to ask her if she wants anything, she will tell me no but when I get home, she will either she wants suya, sometimes chicken or sometimes sharwarma.

The other day she said she wanted akara on a sunday afternoon, please tell me where I go see that one na.

When her mumu brother came, she was able to cook for him and serve him food but I can't remember the last time she did that for me.

She presses phone all day while I do everything.

Is pregnancy that hard?
I'm thinking of punishing her or what do you advise I do?
Re: Is Pregnancy So Difficult? by PlayMaker14: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2021
What kind of relationship are you guys into?

Cos I don't understand why you will use that description for her brother and why she will have to torture you just because she's carrying your baby.
Re: Is Pregnancy So Difficult? by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2021
My sister told me pregnancy isn't a burden that you will only feel it when are about due but you see some ladies behaving like they are carrying two bags of cement, I dy wait woman wey go come use pregnancy as a tool for any form of punishment for me

2 Likes

Re: Is Pregnancy So Difficult? by Aforxzy(f): 9:18am On Apr 22, 2021
Pregnancy differs for every woman. For some it's an easy journey, for others it's difficult and it could also be life threatening too.
Some women see it as an avenue to stress their spouses and be lazy. This is very wrong.

However the spouse should be there for the pregnant wife cos she is going thru alot of hormonal changes which might affect her moods, appetite and reactions.

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy So Difficult? by Qatar2022: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2021
Entayali:
I'm beginning to think she's just trying to punish me. She's not even up to 3months gone and the pregnancy is barely showing and she's stressing my life.

When I'm on my way back home in the evening, I will call her to ask her if she wants anything, she will tell me no but when I get home, she will either she wants suya, sometimes chicken or sometimes sharwarma.

The other day she said she wanted akara on a sunday afternoon, please tell me where I go see that one na.

When her mumu brother came, she was able to cook for him and serve him food but I can't remember the last time she did that for me.

Is pregnancy that hard?
She's doing it intentionally and you have to step up
Re: Is Pregnancy So Difficult? by AmgMakanaki(m): 11:15am On Apr 22, 2021
grin grin
Re: Is Pregnancy So Difficult? by slimman007: 11:38am On Apr 22, 2021
Entayali:

Is pregnancy that hard?

Oga if you are truthful to yourself you married a LAZY WOMAN.I wonder how your home will look like the whole place will litter with dirt and smelly.
I bet you her attitude will frustrate you and the problem is that you cause it by not stamping your foot when the relationship was new.Your woman is LAZY and entitled

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy So Difficult? by Mrscarter(f): 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2021
Entayali:

Is pregnancy that hard?

Lazy woman. Pregnancy isnt a disability
Re: Is Pregnancy So Difficult? by kinkybabie11(f): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lazy woman. Pregnancy isnt a disability

I agree but the kind of fatigue one goes through sometimes is something else. It’s not easy but some women make it seem harder than it is

1 Like

Re: Is Pregnancy So Difficult? by Mrscarter(f): 3:41am On Apr 23, 2021
kinkybabie11:

I agree but the kind of fatigue one goes through sometimes is something else. It’s not easy but some women make it seem harder than it is

Yeah i was very active during mine. Everything had to be super clean.
Ofcourse u need extra rest when pregnant but i was very active right up til the day i gave birth.
Some ppl can have medical issues tho during pregnancy that can affect how active u can be but those who are healthy theres no need to b lazy or put unnecessary pressure on ur husband

(1) (Reply)

Penis Shrinkage In Men / Balanced Aluminum Walking Aid Available For Sale In Lagos, Nigeria / Natural Therapy Knowledge: Preserve The Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.