Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Relocation To Canada Or Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocation To Canada Or Australia (1200 Views)

My Dilemma: Canada Or 500K Tech Job / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / What Can A Young Lawyer Do In Canada, The USA, Newzealand Or Australia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation To Canada Or Australia by ebijimi7(m): 12:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Good day guys.. in reference to the above topic, please I would like to relocate to either of the 2 mentioned countries, but the issue here is that I have a budget of 1 million and i only had my national diploma in computer science i didn't bother to go for HND because of nigerian mode of operation when it comes to education so I decided to take a professional course on udemy which I'm still running now and the course is cyber security but my fear now will I be able to get a job if I het to any of these countries and will my 1 million naira be enough to relocate because I'm tired of this country
Re: Relocation To Canada Or Australia by Danielomisco(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bro e go hard o
Re: Relocation To Canada Or Australia by ebijimi7(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Danielomisco:
Bro e go hard o
so what can I do please??
Re: Relocation To Canada Or Australia by Danielomisco(m): 2:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
ebijimi7:
so what can I do please??
with that amount you can get to Abu Dhabi,Sharjah or Dubai ,jst move work for like 6months - 8months then from there move to Canada or Australia. it is far easier from there n cheaper cos Australia is even closer to Asia bt from here Visa issue go don drain u sef

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Canada Or Australia by ednut1(m): 3:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
ebijimi7:
Good day guys.. in reference to the above topic, please I would like to relocate to either of the 2 mentioned countries, but the issue here is that I have a budget of 1 million and i only had my national diploma in computer science i didn't bother to go for HND because of nigerian mode of operation when it comes to education so I decided to take a professional course on udemy which I'm still running now and the course is cyber security but my fear now will I be able to get a job if I het to any of these countries and will my 1 million naira be enough to relocate because I'm tired of this country
you dont qualify for both countries with only ond. You need hnd to meet up with scores for canada or Australia. Go find canada or Australia citizen or resident marry or try find job in Europe
Re: Relocation To Canada Or Australia by Zharliemagn(m): 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Danielomisco:
with that amount you can get to Abu Dhabi,Sharjah or Dubai ,jst move work for like 6months - 8months then from there move to Canada or Australia. it is far easier from there n cheaper cos Australia is even closer to Asia bt from here Visa issue go don drain u sef

Please I want to know. Is it possible to relocate to Canada or Australia from Dubai?

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Canada Or Australia by Suspect33(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Honestly bro forget Australia, if you're not an Engineer or have a degree in Engineering, Australia will be difficult, Canada might work out since you're going through the IT route, but it's also a gamble, Good Luck
Re: Relocation To Canada Or Australia by ednut1(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Zharliemagn:

Please I want to know. Is it possible to relocate to Canada or Australia from Dubai?
only if you meet the requirements.

1 Like

Re: Relocation To Canada Or Australia by Esosaqueen(f): 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Go with Canada tongue
Re: Relocation To Canada Or Australia by Rotimi2705: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
please any update on getting Job in Dubai pleas
Re: Relocation To Canada Or Australia by Danielomisco(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Zharliemagn:

lol ppl relocate from Ghana tlk more of UAE?

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!! / Major Earthquake Rocks Australia! (pics) / Cuba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.