Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World (21338 Views)

Austin Ejide Targets Super Eagles Return After Six Years / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / Austin Ejide's Sister, Ijeoma Ejide Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:44am On Jan 18, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Seriously i think you are joking

Well, he isn't. It's fact

1 Like

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Noah2gud(m): 5:44am On Jan 18, 2021
The guys sabi

Meanwhile.
Earn over $1500 for doing simple task.
Watching videos
Roll number
Creating new video
Signing contract
And by referring new members

It 100% legit.
You can Google *Gram free* and see life testimony

Do check my signature below to start earning
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by anochuko01(m): 6:03am On Jan 18, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

How old are you again? Just google Messi vs enyeama. At some point, there were strong rumours of arsenal wanting to buy him. His only crime was being an African who began his career back here, unlike the Mendy and onana who grew up in France and Spain, and we're exposed to international football at early ages.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:14am On Jan 18, 2021
This guy was exceptional in his prime

1 Like

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by hardbody: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

No he is not. You maybe the joker here. If you know nothing about Vincent Enyeama try and Google and do a bit of youtube too...

It will only cost you data but you will be in a position to discuss intelligently.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 18, 2021
Samakus:

Yes! One of the best then. Enyeama was among the top 20 in the world then. Clubs were looking at him after his heroics against Argentina at the world cup
I'd rather say top 10!...that guy was good!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Kog45(m): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
All dis indomie children nor go know wetin Enyeama do for super eagles
Small children dem
okay o Pls do you know Peter Rufai
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by sicily4u: 6:34am On Jan 18, 2021
And his highest European club is the relegation club in France ? Story

No club in England, no club in Spain, no club in Italy and non in Germany ?
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 6:46am On Jan 18, 2021
osamz007:
WHICH WORLD IS HE TALKING ABOUT
Seems you started watching football yesterday..
Enyeama was one of the BEST Goalkeepers in the world at his PRIME..

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2021
Kog45:
okay o Pls do you know Peter Rufai
I know Peter Rufai and I know Enyeama and Enyeama was without any doubt the better keeper..

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Gten:
Best in the world?
Yes,best in the world..
Where you born yesterday? angry

1 Like

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Gten:
Best in the world?
Yes,one of the best in the world..
Where you born yesterday? angry
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
By being in the bench grin
Which bench are you talking about?
Enyeama never sat on the bench at any club,in his prime..
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 6:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Enudapan:
NAH eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Shey nah this world wey we dey,
Enyeama the talk about
Or is there any other world

Maybe in his fantasy world!
It's not a must to comment on what you have no idea about..
Enyeama was among the best Goalkeepers in the world in his prime..

1 Like

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by AFONJACOW(m): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2021
Two nkata ... Baruwa is the worst of them, that once can concede goals as if he collect bribe tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2021
AwesomeStormy00:

Where you just born?

Did you watch Enyeama in 2010 World Cup against Argentina?
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 6:58am On Jan 18, 2021
AFONJACOW:
Two nkata ... Baruwa is the worst of them, that once can concede goals as if he collect bribe tongue tongue tongue shocked shocked
You must be confusing Enyeama with your village Goalkeeper.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by iboboyswag(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2021
osamz007:

This one... The Goal keeper with one of the longest cleansheets in a European League. He was one match shy of breaking a record.

If I remember correctly, 21 matches without conceding a goal.

5 Likes

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:04am On Jan 18, 2021
osamz007:

He was really one of the best in his prime.

The CIES ranked him the 6th best goalkeeper in Europe in 2016.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by iboboyswag(m): 7:07am On Jan 18, 2021
ayenale1:
No Nigeria keeper better pass Vincent argue till u die...

Well, there would have been a Dosu Joseph if not for the injury...

1 Like

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:08am On Jan 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Where you just born?

Did you watch Enyeama in 2010 World Cup against Argentina?

Don't mind that guy.

In that match that had a high performing Messi in it, Enyeama won the Man of the Match.

In the second match, despite losing to Greece, Enyeama won his second consecutive Man of the Match award.

He had a great stint in Lille.

He had great success (for a goalkeeper) in Israel.

And he was one of the best goalkeepers in the first round of matches of the 2014 world cup in Brazil.

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by iboboyswag(m): 7:09am On Jan 18, 2021
But thinking of this now, I can't help but wonder what caused the degradation in our team squad.

There are no exceptional players anymore... Nothing to look forward to, no one to cheer with our full chest.

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2021
iboboyswag:

Well, there would have been a Dosu Joseph if not for the injury...

Dosu Joseph was not that good.

1 Like

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by gbangban1: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2021
honestly I like the way this man use to keep by then,
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Which bench are you talking about?
Enyeama never sat on the bench at any club,in his prime..
I mean Ejide
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
sicily4u:
And his highest European club is the relegation club in France ? Story

No club in England, no club in Spain, no club in Italy and non in Germany ?

You think it is easy for an African goalkeeper to even play in a top tier league in Europe?

Before Enyeama, how many African goalkeepers played top tier competition in Europe?

3 Likes

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Kingof2nations(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2021
Jeezuzpick:

The guy frustrated the life out of Messi.

Leo couldn't even score a direct header with no one between him and Vincent.

At a point he even made fun of Messi, who just had to laugh along.

Only kids don't know Vincent was really good.

despite his performance in that match he was still poor
the free kick dt Messi scored was as result of poor positioning, other goals I can't remember vividly but was also his fault punch ball to his opponent dt goal pain me.
Enyeama was just d best keeper we had after Rufai but not in anywhere world-class

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iwobi Suffers Injury In His First Game Against Former Club, Arsenal / Enyimba Defeats Orlando Pirates 1-0 Via 95th Minute Goal. / 2018 Winter Olympics: Simidele Adeagbo Finishes In 55.17s For Skeleton T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.