Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,394 members, 7,954,574 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World (21593 Views)

Austin Ejide Targets Super Eagles Return After Six Years / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' / Austin Ejide's Sister, Ijeoma Ejide Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by alabo1: 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
anochuko01:

How old are you again? Just google Messi vs enyeama. At some point, there were strong rumours of arsenal wanting to buy him. His only crime was being an African who began his career back here, unlike the Mendy and onana who grew up in France and Holland, and we're exposed to international football at early ages.

Thanks brother.This forum is filled with kids who don't know anything beyond the present. I am tired

1 Like

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
AFONJACOW:
i must be confusing him with otu nnegi that why she couldn't fatch efulefu like u and conceived u
Lol.. grin

A confused ANUMPAMA like you obviously have no clue about anything football..

Stick to your Tribal baiting...

IKPU NNE GỊ THERE..

#ANUỌFIA
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by paulolee(m): 12:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
hstar:

I agree

Did you watch the friendly match we played against Argentina prior to the world cup?

They actually scored that our yeye keeper one cheap free kick like dat

That was when I knew he wasn't good, because it was very glaring that he's confused
my guy, they is technique in dt freekick scored by messi i think...free kick can beat all keepers wen curl and technique are involved...
mahrez own was different, he observed d wall our rookie keeper arranged, he left d wall n just fired d ball directly to where our keeper was standing, d keeper was confused and rooted on dt spot thinking d ball wont go and and no need to move..
CNT u see the shock on his face afterwards?? he even admitted in an interview dt he got his calculations wrong with dt costly mistake
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by hstar: 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
paulolee:

my guy, they is technique in dt freekick scored by messi i think...free kick can beat all keepers wen curl and technique are involved...
mahrez own was different, he observed d wall our rookie keeper arranged, he left d wall n just fired d ball directly to where our keeper was standing, d keeper was confused and rooted on dt spot thinking d ball wont go and and no need to move..
CNT u see the shock on his face afterwards?? he even admitted in an interview dt he got his calculations wrong with dt costly mistake
Messi didn't play

I mean the friendly match we played before world cup, we won 4 - 2

Either aguero or banega played the free kick
Very cheap goal, the way the kick taker saw the positioning of our keeper, he almost knew he was a rookie goalkeeper
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Dantedasz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
femi4:
Farmers league in Ucl final last season

Farmers league team soaked in corrupt oil money in Ucl final last season.
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Iseoluwa2050(m): 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
robosky02:
Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World

https://www.completesports.com/enyeama-ejide-contributed-to-me-being-one-of-the-best-goalkeepers-in-the-world/

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by AFONJACOW(m): 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Lol.. grin

A confused ANUMPAMA like you obviously have no clue about anything football..

Stick to your Tribal baiting...

IKPU NNE GỊ THERE..

#ANUỌFIA
the way ur mother is clueless about condom that's why she allow ediot like u to sneak in grin grin tongue
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by MrMacinterchi1: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You must be confusing Enyeama with your village Goalkeeper.. shocked
lol lol lol.
sure he is
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Emperormartin(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Enudapan:
NAH eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Shey nah this world wey we dey,
Enyeama the talk about
Or is there any other world

Maybe in his fantasy world!
You just keep opening your mouth bla bla bla without making any sense in this forum... Pikin sense is written over your comment...
I'd be glad if you grow up even if it's a little... this is 2021 you're no longer a kid
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by MrMacinterchi1: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kingof2nations:

despite his performance in that match he was still poor
the free kick dt Messi scored was as result of poor positioning, other goals I can't remember vividly but was also his fault punch ball to his opponent dt goal pain me.
Enyeama was just d best keeper we had after Rufai but not in anywhere world-class
you are confusing the 1st encounter with the second encounter. Try to make a little research before coming at him.
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Kingof2nations(m): 3:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:

you are confusing the 1st encounter with the second encounter. Try to make a little research before coming at him.
all the same dts why I said I can't recall vividly but d match was still vs Argentina or France where he supposedly display his best performance
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by MrMacinterchi1: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kingof2nations:

all the same dts why I said I can't recall vividly but d match was still vs Argentina or France where he supposedly display his best performance
It was Argentina, South Africa , 11years ago.
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
uglodoh:

I do not know why that Dosu was that celebrated. To me I preferred Emmanuel Babayaro to him as at then. The same scenario played out between Enyeama and Ejide. Ejide was the first choice goal keeper at the 2002 world cup. Just because of Enyeama's Superb performance in the match against England at the world was what made him one of the best goalkeepers Nigeria would ever have.

I think it is because of the Atalanta 96 victory.

Otherwise, I didn't see anything spectacular about Dosu Joseph.
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Kingof2nations(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
Musa scored beautiful goals for us I'm guessing it was 2014 own
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Kingof2nations(m): 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
AFONJACOW:
the way ur mother is clueless about condom that's why she allow ediot like u to sneak in grin grin tongue
This is a Sports page and not a thread for low IQ COWS.. grin

We shall let you know when it is time to unleash your senseless rants on your fellow tribal BIGOTS.. undecided
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
sicily4u:
And his highest European club is the relegation club in France ? Story

No club in England, no club in Spain, no club in Italy and non in Germany ?
You don't have to keep for the best Club in the world to be a World class Keeper..

Obviously you are too young to have witnessed Enyeama at his PRIME or else you wouldn't be saying this..

The highest Capped Super Eagles Player,that alone should tell you his quality..

2 Likes

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by AFONJACOW(m): 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
This is a Sports page and not a thread for low IQ COWS.. grin

We shall let you know when it is time to unleash your senseless rants on your fellow tribal BIGOTS.. undecided
oya tell her to open her legs so wide so more ediots like u will sneak in embarassed tongue embarassed tongue grin grin grin
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
AFONJACOW:
oya tell her to open her legs so wide so more ediots like u will sneak in embarassed tongue embarassed tongue grin grin grin
Lol..

Yen,yen yen,yen.. grin

The N1TWIT can't even come up with a proper insult..

Your brain dey pain you? cheesy
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by AFONJACOW(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

Yen,yen yen,yen.. grin

The N1TWIT can't even come up with a proper insult..

Your brain dey pain you? cheesy
oya tell her to open the useless things are coming now grin grin
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by sicily4u: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
You don't have to keep for the best Club in the world to be a World class Keeper..

Obviously you are too young to have witnessed Enyeama at his PRIME or else you wouldn't be saying this..

The highest Capped Super Eagles Player,that alone should tell you his quality..

Lol u have to play for the best club in the world to win world best
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
sicily4u:

Jan Oblak of Athletic Madrid is regarded as arguably the best keeper in the world today,how many titles has he won?

Donaruma of AC Milan is regarded as one of the best in the world today,he has never even played in a Champion League match..

Class is permanent and Enyeama is Class..

1 Like

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
AFONJACOW:
oya tell her to open the useless things are coming now grin grin
Lol..

AFONJACOW.. shocked

Is that your brain functioning or a broken record? undecided
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by MrMacinterchi1: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kingof2nations:

Yes.
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by MrMacinterchi1: 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
sicily4u:

so playing for the tip clubs is a criterion of picking best player?
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by sicily4u: 10:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Jan Oblak of Athletic Madrid is regarded as arguably the best keeper in the world today,how many titles has he won?

Donaruma of AC Milan is regarded as one of the best in the world today,he has never even played in a Champion League match..

Class is permanent and Enyeama is Class..

Oga regarded is different from been the best or win the best in the world,
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Kingof2nations(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
MrMacinterchi1:
Yes.
then it's in Brazil
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by DarkJeddi(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2021
sicily4u:

Oga regarded is different from been the best or win the best in the world,
Where did he claim that he was the best in the world? shocked

He said he was one of the best in the world..

1 Like

Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by AFONJACOW(m): 4:41am On Jan 19, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Lol..

AFONJACOW.. shocked

Is that your brain functioning or a broken record? undecided
she don open The ediots are coming now, tell her to wider that her dry nyash make them cross enter
Re: Enyeama: Ejide Contributed To Me Being One Of The Best Goalkeepers In The World by Kog45(m): 12:21am On Jan 26, 2021
DarkJeddi:
I know Peter Rufai and I know Enyeama and Enyeama was without any doubt the better keeper..
...not really saying Rufai is better but throwing sarcasm on idomie children not knowing Enyeama meaning they can never know who is Rufai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giroud Wins 2018/19 Europa League Top Scorer / Air Peace Becomes Official Sponsor Of Nigerian National Teams / Get Ur Uk Pool Week 17 Five Correct Draws For Sure..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.