Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) (93657 Views)

57-Year-Old Man Rapes 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Disgraced (Photos) / Three Ladies Caught Stealing In A Boutique In Uyo, Disgraced. Photos / Man Who Disguised As A 'Pretty Lady' Caught And Disgraced. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bad... stealing is not good...

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by beauty7: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
lecturer50:
There is these American magazines I use to buy.

I saw a story from a man who said he went into the interior village of one of these Arab countries.

He said he saw the stoned bodies of women lying in a straight line.

These women were stoned for adultery but the men who committed with them were spared.

He said the stoned bodies were arranged in a row from the shortest woman to the tallest.

Their bodies were all mangled.

He said he later found out that the stoning of women for adultery is always approved by the women leaders in the area.
Men leaders do not have a hand in the whole thing.

He said he was shocked.

I believe those women who approved the stoning of the female gender for adultery, do so to discourage other women coming near their husbands.

They are doing so to protect their own marriage.

But they should know that most of the time,it is the men who went to the women.

Maybe since they are women who approved the stoning, they would naturally exempt the males.Women do not want to hurt men, maybe.

I spoke with one woman from Kano about stoning of women for adultery.

I asked her why men are not also stoned because it is they that normally start the adultery by going to the women.

She said it is because a man cannot control his sexual urge and will always want to cheat.

But the woman is the one that is held accountable because she suppose to reject the man when he wants to start a relationship with her.

She said some women even knew the man is married but still agreed to date the man.

She said this character of the woman is an affront to the wife of the man.

It is like she saying to the man's wife "I will date your husband and there is nothing someone like you can do"

It is like looking down on the wife,or saying to the wife "I am better than you"

She said there is a way you will treat the man that he will run away from you,thereby showing some solidarity with a fellow woman.

She said all women should be supportive of one another by refusing to date another woman's husband.

If the man still insist on dating you, you should report him to his wife or to his church/religious group.

If it gets too serious, then get the police involved.

If you treat him like that,he would stop disturbing you and go back to his wife.

A married man had tried to date me before and I secretly did research without his knowledge.

When once I found out that he was married, there is nothing he could do to make me date him.

We must be our sister's keeper.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by Benwallt(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wierdceo:

Lol grin
How beating go make pesin cum. Wetin i no go read for nairaland.
bros check am na. She was dripping down there

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by lecturer50(m): 3:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
beauty7:

I believe those women who approved the stoning of the female gender for adultery, do so to discourage other women coming near their husbands.

They are doing so to protect their own marriage.

But they should know that most of the time,it is the men who went to the women.

Maybe since they are women who approved the stoning, they would naturally exempt the males.Women do not want to hurt men, maybe.

I spoke with one woman from Kano about stoning of women for adultery.

I asked her why men are not also stoned because it is they that normally start the adultery by going to the women.

She said it is because a man cannot control his sexual urge and will always want to cheat.

But the woman is the one that is held accountable because she suppose to reject the man when he wants to start a relationship with her.

She said some women even knew the man is married but still agreed to date the man.

She said this character of the woman is an affront to the wife of the man.

It is like she saying to the man's wife "I will date your husband and there is nothing someone like you can do"

It is like looking down on the wife,or saying to the wife "I am better than you"

She said there is a way you will treat the man that he will run away from you,thereby showing some solidarity with a fellow woman.

She said all women should be supportive of one another by refusing to date another woman's husband.

If the man still insist on dating you, you should report him to his wife or to his church/religious group.

If it gets too serious, then get the police involved.

If you treat him like that,he would stop disturbing you and go back to his wife.

A married man had tried to date me before and I secretly did research without his knowledge.

When once I found out that he was married, there is nothing he could do to make me date him.

We must be our sister's keeper.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by AbiodunDagogo26(m): 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
you ugly and you come dey steal join..................haba O wrong nah

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
AbiodunDagogo26:
you ugly and you come dey steal join..................haba O wrong nah
O wrong baje
Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by Vikkygeee: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Komu1048:

Many people supporting the lady are thieves, this is a state where majority of Nigerian youth are thieves. Some like this ladies they use their weapon and gender to steal, some use fake gun, some laptop and phone to steal and some guns.

You should go and steal first at oshodi, then come and preach about how politicians steals more than you
Why do you people talk like uneducated folks sef sometimes, did this particular girl hurt anybody during the process of her theft, did she way lay them at gunpoint to collect the phone

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by Vikkygeee: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
simplexvi:
until u take what does not belong to you, we will see weda police will save u that day.. Jungle justice won't stop anytime soon, just don't steal, and mind ur business
Shut your trap you animal,the people that are stealing away your future what have you dont to them,fools

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by babadigu(m): 1:45am On Jan 19, 2021
grin grin grin cool
Realtord43:
Too bad for a ugly female thief

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by babadigu(m): 1:46am On Jan 19, 2021
judetov2:
when next u catch a female thief just call me...ama give her from behind
give her what grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
Vikkygeee:

Why do you people talk like uneducated folks sef sometimes, did this particular girl hurt anybody during the process of her theft, did she way lay them at gunpoint to collect the phone

And sir, what did you use your own education for aside defrauding people on internet and supporting your likes

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 11:51am On Jan 20, 2021
babadigu:
give her what grin shocked
Don't mind the spoilt child
Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Komu1048:

And sir, what did you use your own education for aside defrauding people on internet and supporting your likes
Ahhaannnn
Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by ademidedavid(f): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2021
Vikkygeee:

Shut your trap you animal,the people that are stealing away your future what have you dont to them,fools
At the end, every body na OLE
Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by babadigu(m): 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
I watched the video...in fact, the lady has a nice pussy, when her legs got stretched grin grin
Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by eallstar: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
SUPERPACK:
That guy kicking her on the neck is an animal. We protest about police brutality but just little power he has over a thief this is what he can do. Wish i had the money, i will pay for a new phone and watch that lady kick him on the neck back. Animal.
I also wish u lost 500k or gadget worth 500k so you can feel the pain and anger in that person that kicked. That kick is better she remembers it for the rest of her life and fear to steal again.
Meanwhile SIMPle like u will not even feel half of this ur sympathy if it were to be a man they roasted like barbecue. because u see TOTO. SIMPle
Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by SUPERPACK: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
eallstar:

I also wish u lost 500k or gadget worth 500k so you can feel the pain and anger in that person that kicked. That kick is better she remembers it for the rest of her life and fear to steal again.
Meanwhile SIMPle like u will not even feel half of this ur sympathy if it were to be a man they roasted like barbecue. because u see TOTO. SIMPle
Rants of a 21st century illiterate.
Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by Kajaard: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Is that her face or she wore Mask

Na her face o cheesy

She worwor pass anything cheesy
Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by eallstar: 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
SUPERPACK:
This is how a SIMP behaves, they can defend TOTO for Africa, even if she slaps their mother, or steal. WOMAN slaves everywhere
Re: Lady Who Stole Iphone 12 Disgraced (Photos) by SUPERPACK: 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
eallstar:

This is how a SIMP behaves, they can defend TOTO for Africa, even if she slaps their mother, or steal. WOMAN slaves everywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ho Lar Sugar: Rape Victim Now A Fashion Designer - Bright Sylvanus (Photos) / Evans Leads Police To Houses Where He Keeps His Victims (photos) / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.