Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead (6548 Views)

Ikpeazu Gives Ossy Prestige's Family N10m For Last Son's Education (Photos) / Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) / Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Kosiso12(f): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead

A House of Representatives member,
Hon. Ossy Prestige is reportedly dead, IGBERE TV has learnt.

According to reports, Hon. Prestige who is
representing Aba North/South Federal Constituency, was said to have died in Frankfurt Teaching Hospital, Germany after a protracted illness.

According to our source, he was brought in from London when his health deteriorated.

Hon. Prestige was first elected into Nigeria’s House of Representatives where he served between 2015-2019 under the platform of All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA).

Against fierce electoral contestation, he secured his re-election in 2019 as the lone Abia elected federal lawmaker on the APGA platform to serve in the ninth National Assembly.

He went ahead to defeat Mr Uzo Azubuike of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Mr Mascot Uzor-Kalu of the All Progressives Congress (APC) who had separately approached the tribunal to nullify Prestige’s election.

All efforts to reach family members for a comment on the development proved abortive.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379297/breaking-house-reps-member-hon-ossy-prestige-reportedly-dead/

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by tyup(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Died in Germany only means one thing, he couldnt build/rally for a standard Hospital in his state/ constituency. That's why i respect my Northern governors, what's necessary they'll build for the benefit of us all including themselves. Anyways, so who's next now??

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Harrykn: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
The system killed him

Rip boss

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Dpharisee: 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
RIP Sir, this is why we need to develop our healthcare system to international standards to reduce foreign treatment

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Racoon(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
In a German hospital? What is wrong with the so called leadership in Nigeria sef.They cant ever get healthcare in the country they claimed they love.Useless people.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by JuanJO(m): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=tyup post=98153400]Okay so who's next now

Oga I no dey do politics stuff.... But you see that guy Ossy Prestige. He deserves our RIP

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by ojun50(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
tyup:
Okay so who's next now
Ceremony
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by nairavsdollars(f): 2:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
RIP. Hearing his name for the first time
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by tamdun: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Harrykn:
The system killed him

Rip boss
How?
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Realtord43: 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nigerians will miss less
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Moferere: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Eeyah sorry o
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Harrykn: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
tamdun:

How?

His body system failed, Rip to him
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by tyup(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
JuanJO:

Na you talk am o
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by IamAtikulate: 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
tyup:
Died in Germany only means one thing, he couldnt build/rally for a standard Hospital in his state/ constituency. That's why i respect my Northern governors, what's necessary they'll build for the benefit of us all including themselves. Anyways, so who's next now??
We heard Yar'Adua died in FMG, Katsina and Bihari receives his medical checkups in Daura General Hospital.

We love Northern politicians.

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by JuanJO(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
tyup:

me know now. The fact that he died in Germany says it all

They ain't good we know. But Ossy Prestige is better. I have my evidence

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Freestainworld(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
IamAtikulate:

We heard Yar'Adua died in FMG, Katsina and Bihari receives his medical checkups in Daura General Hospital.

We love Northern politicians.
I heard all northern politicians gets medical treatment from Katsina and Borno, they are pacesetters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by lunacol(m): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Damn, RIP

Uzo Azubuike PDP VS Mascot Kalu APC to lock horns for the his seat.APGA is already weakened in Abia State.

Farewell,Ossy Prestige will forever be missed.
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Macphenson: 2:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
tyup:

Yeah just as Yaradua built the hospital he died in , and as Bihari is receiving treatment in the hospital he built in katsina. Common sense is indeed not common.

Ossy Prestige is one of the few politicians that have impacted so.much on his constituency.

At a time.he had a fallout with the stupid governor because his projects as a reps member were making a big fool of the governor who have done absolutely nothing.

Go and ask people of Aba. Ossy Prestige have done more impactful project than the governor.

There's is even a rumor that the cause of his sickness is from people who are not comfortable with his projects ( don't know how true it is) but I tell you today that the road I use to my house in Aba and the street lights were all done by Ossy Prestige.

RIP to him. Good people truely don't last.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by doggedfighter(f): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
What will happen to all the dollars and naira he's been hoarding and hiding?

Fare thee well lawmaker !
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by prodigyy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Choi
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by AmadiAba: 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
R I P
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by adadike(f): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is end time my people. God's hammer is out. If you are elected to work, do it diligently. No one knows what will happen the next minute. Live a good life and serve your people very well. I remembered how we used to curse our leaders whenever we are traveling on bad roads. The prayers are getting answered these days. Good night sir as you go and give account before the almighty God of all the work you did both personal work and public duties. Our leaders should learn and do something right today. No time o . Oge adilozi

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Flexherbal(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Dansuqi: 3:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
lunacol:
Damn, RIP

Uzo Azubuike PDP VS Mascot Kalu APC to lock horns for the his seat.APGA is already weakened in Abia State.

Farewell,Ossy Prestige will forever be missed.

Yes,this is a big loss to abia apga.the defection of Alex Otti weakened them.now,ossy.I pray pdp does not capture aba.fergie,amaniro,ojiofor please confirm this news
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Dansuqi: 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Macphenson:

Yeah just as Yaradua built the hospital he died in , and as Bihari is receiving treatment in the hospital he built in katsina. Common sense is indeed not common.

Ossy Prestige is one of the few politicians that have impacted so.much on his constituency.

At a time.he had a fallout with the stupid governor because his projects as a reps member were making a big fool of the governor who have done absolutely nothing.

Go and ask people of Aba. Ossy Prestige have done more impactful project than the governor.

There's is even a rumor that the cause of his sickness is from people who are not comfortable with his projects ( don't know how true it is) but I tell you today that the road I use to my house in Aba and the street lights were all done by Ossy Prestige.

RIP to him. Good people truely don't last.

I agree.ossy is very popular.am saddened by this news.do you think aba will still vote pdp

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by NnadyAutos: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ok
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by johnkey: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
no pity for any nigeria politician death. they are all useless thieves, from the useless president to the nass president. they will all die shamefull death last last no matter the enjoyment from looted funds they have in this earth
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Ratedgang: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
The guy lips shows he smokes. I hope it’s not what I’m thinking.
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by Ojiofor: 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dansuqi:

Yes,this is a big loss to abia apga.the defection of Alex Otti weakened them.now,ossy.I pray pdp does not capture aba.fergie,amaniro,ojiofor please confirm this news

It is fake news bro.
Go to the Honorable's facebook page and confirm where he debunked the rumour.
Re: BREAKING!!!! House Of Reps Member, Hon. Ossy Prestige Reportedly Dead by obyrich(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
tyup:
May his soul RIP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Cancels Kaduna Central PDP Primary, Orders Fresh Primary / Did Fg Declare Monday Public Holiday? / GEJ Off To Belgium On A One-day Official Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.