Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

As A Beginner,what's The Minimum Amount Of Money Needed To Start Importations Fr - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / As A Beginner,what's The Minimum Amount Of Money Needed To Start Importations Fr (219 Views)

NLC Versus The Minimum Wage / Legit Hustle No Money Needed / All Gift Cards Bitcoin , Perfect Money Needed ...payment In Less Than 20mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As A Beginner,what's The Minimum Amount Of Money Needed To Start Importations Fr by oshonwambada: 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Am contemplating on starting a small business by going to china to see what and what I can pick with the little money at hand but I dont really know if its a nice decision or not considering the situation of things now cos at the moment people are sending money to their trusted ally over there to buy things for them cos china isnt allowing anyone come in now.
Re: As A Beginner,what's The Minimum Amount Of Money Needed To Start Importations Fr by Harrykn: 1:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Abeg, Make the pro's hint us abeg
Re: As A Beginner,what's The Minimum Amount Of Money Needed To Start Importations Fr by oshonwambada: 2:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Harrykn:
Abeg, Make the pro's hint us abeg
yea bro
I just need good opinions

(1) (Reply)

Top Lawyer For Services Of Court Marriage Procedure In Pakistan / Edo State Government Places Bounty Of N250k On Prison Escapees / My Crazy Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.