Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 (7311 Views)

Favour & Ella: Lady Beaten To Pulp By Friend, 6 Others Who Ganged Up Against Her / Lady Beaten Mercilessly By Neighbourhood Security Men in Enugu Over N1000 (Pix) / Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by owukpa(m): 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
A young Nigerian lady has been badly brutalized for allegedly stealing an iPhone 12.

IDOMA VOICE stumbled on the video of the lady, clad in a short blue gown with no pants being manhandled by angry mob online.

While being beaten and kicked on the head, a voice could be heard from background saying, “you are mad. You get money. Ogun go kill your papa” while she cried and begged for mercy.

IDOMA VOICE could not ascertain where and when did the incident take place but many Nigerians have frowned at the inhuman treatment meted out to the young lady whose identity is still unknown at the time of this report.

Watch video and pictures below.

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/01/young-nigerian-lady-beaten-mercilessly-vagina-exposed-for-allegedly-stealing-iphone-12-video-photo.html

WATCH VIDEO HERE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by Freestainworld(m): 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
when they catch a thief or they are being beaten when. caught, the way they will beg will melt your heart, but when they meet you one on one on a gun point, you will beg and beg but they won't pity you, what an irony

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by cassidy1996(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
too bad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by chukskafor(m): 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
I strongly condemn the act of stealing especially coming from a lady, a sister and a mother, an iPhone that in less than ten years now will be phased out, a material thing at that ; my question is, to what end is that ? just to trend
Meanwhile, it is very pathetic how as a guy, you could lift a finger to strike a lady, how much more the way that guy was just playing soccer with her head and exposing her sanctuary to the whole world ; SMH
The best way to handle the situation would have been to send her to the authorities, what if as he was delivering that flying kick on the lady and she passed immediately, I bet you, the story would have been against the odd

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Cha E! I Have Said this before, and I will say it again now, instead of her to disgrace herself, why that she didn't go into Blogging Business And start making cool money from it, This Blogging Business Is what put food on my table now
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by Molahnelson(m): 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
I see a lot young ladies doing detestable thing to get material things

I see many of them fall into the hands of their predators effortlessly

I see many young lady going into prostitution as never before in the history of man

I see prostitute relocating from brothels and hotels to social media to advertise their bodies to any available bidder

I see legions of dark force possessing them to destroy the future of any man the sleep with

I see men whose marriage will be destroy just for sleeping with them

Thus says the spirit he who have ear let him hear
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by ogbenimax007: 4:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Cha E! I Have Said this before, and I will say it again now, instead of her to disgrace herself, why that she didn't go into Blogging Business And start making cool money from it, This Blogging Business Is what put food on my table now
teacher me abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by TheChameleon: 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is OOzz's mother. tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by Bornu1stSon(m): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Without sexy and skimpy dresses, Women sex organ is disgusting
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by Rahkman: 7:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
Without sexy and skimpy dresses, Women sex organ is disgusting
its disgusting but you like to dey fûck am
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by JayEntaur(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
That guy repeatedly kicking her head like that is a big fool.
So annoying and irritating.
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Rahkman:
its disgusting but you like to dey fûck am

Without those colorful sexy attractive things they wear and apply, women sex organ are very disgusting
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by greatness77: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
chukskafor:
I strongly condemn the act of stealing especially coming from a lady, a sister and a mother, an iPhone that in less than ten years now will be phased out, a material thing at that ; my question is, to what end is that ? just to trend
Meanwhile, it is very pathetic how as a guy, you could lift a finger to strike a lady, how much more the way that guy was just playing soccer with her head and exposing her sanctuary to the whole world ; SMH
The best way to handle the situation would have been to send her to the authorities, what if as he was delivering that flying kick on the lady and she passed immediately, I bet you, the story would have been against the odd
I wish I was there I would have faced d guy dat kicked her head both of us might be in police by now
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by chukskafor(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
greatness77:
I wish I was there I would have faced d guy dat kicked her head both of us might be in police by now
My dear, some people need to have their IQ checked like seriously, it saddens me to know that a military man was even among them
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by tydi(m): 5:15am On Jan 18, 2021
All I can say is that Nigerians are the most wicked people in Africa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 18, 2021
chukskafor:
My dear, some people need to have their IQ checked like seriously, it saddens me to know that a military man was even among them
the mercilesly beating she recieved including her naked body whch got exposed to humiliate her are the price she had to pay for her sins. In lyf everything comes with a price
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by Harry00(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2021
UDOKABESTLUV:
Teach me na
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Harry00:

Teach me na

To open a professional blog, it cost 30k
Re: Nigerian Lady Beaten Mercilessly, Vagina Exposed For Allegedly Stealing Iphone12 by Mayng01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is pussyhorrendous!

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna: Kidnappers Abduct Four Persons In Giwa / Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court / FULL STORY Of Tommy Popular Area Boy Killed In Abeokuta - Aye Vs EIYE Cult War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.