Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge (1037 Views)

Drop Shipping/mini Importation Step By Step Tutorial With No Initial Capital / See How I Made 57,000 With 19k Within A Week In Mini Importation, Come And Learn / 5 Best Websites For Mini-importation (e-commerce Arbitrage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Welcome to the year 2021.
I pray this year favours every entrepreneur.

I will like to share my knowledge with all the mini importers in the house.
This knowledge will see you run a successful business this year.

Stay Tuned...
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by Kayberg: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
BossLadystore:

Stay Tuned...

OK.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by falad4u200: 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
BossLadystore:

Stay Tuned...

Okay thanks
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2021
I definitely did not forget about this thread, but I was unable to update it as I have been preoccupied.
I promised to dish out these knowledge as we mini importers can't be successful without knowing them.
Before then, I would like the mini importers willing to learn to share the challenges they have encountered along the way in the business.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 5:56am On Jan 20, 2021
I will share the story of a lady who messaged me few days back.
This lady is a newbie in the business, she started out by buying with customers money but she wasn't knowledgeable about mini importation enough.
What happened?
By the time her items arrived Nigeria, the amount her shipper asked her to pay was something she wasn't expecting.
Obviously, she did not know the basics of mini importation that was why she was caught in that net.
This little issue could have been avoided even before she paid for the goods.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2021
What has been your challenge so far?
Share to get solutions
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by dpete1: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
Getting goods that won't be faulty when they get here.
Or that won't spoil fast enough.

I've made these mistakes twice.
Bought a bad nano liquid screen guard and q faulty handheld sewing machine
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 6:43am On Jan 30, 2021
To avoid buying faulty goods, you need to buy directly from well known factories and chat up the seller for more details
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 6:45am On Jan 30, 2021
I saw this iPhone and saw a lot of reviews. The first thing a buyer will do is rush to get the phone because of the reviews, but, reviews can be deceiving.

Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 6:48am On Jan 30, 2021
Instead of going ahead to buy, I messaged the seller for more information because I needed to be sure I won't be getting thrash.

Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 6:48am On Jan 30, 2021
More chats with a seller on 1688

Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2021
Here, I needed to know the weight of my items before shipping out so it does not go out of my budget so I chatted the seller.

Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2021
You don't need any special app neither do you need to know Chinese language to chat up sellers.
Although my chats are in Chinese language
Note that you can chat up sellers on any Chinese site like 1688, taobao, tmall, ygo, etc.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by dpete1: 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
BossLadystore:
You don't need any special app neither do you need to know Chinese language to chat up sellers.
Although my chats are in Chinese language
Note that you can chat up sellers on any Chinese site like 1688, taobao, tmall, ygo, etc.
Could you please give me your details, please?
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
dpete1:

Could you please give me your details, please?
Kindly check my signature
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Moving on
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2021
Another knowledge all mini importers need is making payments themselves.
This saves you from the stress of relying on disappointing procurement agents and even fraudsters.
There is nothing special in making payments, you can even make payments with your Nigeria card and ship down the items yourself without relying on agents.
That is if you know your way around.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2021
Another thing you need to know to make six figure is to have a niche.
Please it is not advisable to be a jack of all trade.
It is one of the mistakes I made while starting out.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2021
Next thing is sourcing for quality products. You need to learn how to do this by looking for popular factories.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 7:29pm On Feb 09, 2021
Another thing every mini importer should learn is adding your shipping address and shipping the items yourself to avoid rip off from shipping companies.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2021
Next you need to learn how to pay with or without alipay and even switch from 1688. I'd advise moving from 1688 due to the high cost of local delivery and inferior items.
This is not to say that you should completely move away from 1688
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2021
Another thing you should know is how to create creative graphic design to advertise your products.
Know the basic apps to use
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2021
Next is creating advert.
If you don't advertise you won't sell.
If you don't sell, you will be frustrated.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2021
Another thing I advise mini importers to learn is auditing.
This is a one man business so you must learn everything to build a brand and stay afloat.
Please don't live beyond your means.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 7:37pm On Feb 09, 2021
I have good news for shoe vendors.
A new Chinese factory just opened in Lagos.
You can get shoes from this factory the same price you get it in China.
No need for shipping fee
No need for delay
No need for my items got lost.

Just walk into the store to get your shoes at wholesale price.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 7:47pm On Feb 09, 2021
These designs and more are available
Send a message if you are interested in getting the contact.

Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 5:13am On Feb 12, 2021
Hot Hitech products to sell online in 2021
Pick a product, market it well, do not underrate any market.
Sell and make money.
Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 5:14am On Feb 12, 2021
Smart wall switch

Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 5:14am On Feb 12, 2021
True wireless Earbuds

Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 5:15am On Feb 12, 2021
Vehicle /Car camera

Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Wireless charging station

Re: A Must-read: 2021 Mini Importation Knowledge by BossLadystore(f): 9:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Fitness tracker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote May Be Facing Severe Financial Struggles. / How Rich Do You Think Billionaire Dangote Is? / Nigeria's Domestic Debt Hits N1.87 Trillion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.