Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. (1385 Views)

$200bn Stolen Money Stashed In Dubai —shehu Sani / Looters Have Started Returning Stolen Money- Buhari / Jonathan’s Men Returning Stolen Money – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by headtoto: 6:55pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie. this is for you to ROFMALAO your head again.

Buhari said, Abacha didnt steal a dime of Nigerian money. Anyone who agrees with Buhari on that statement alone can vote for him, but if you know in your heart that that is a big lie, please dont make mistake of voting for him because you will be voting against the truth. We all know Abacha stole Nigerian money, and anyone who says the entire Nigerians are wrong, that person is either a lamp post of has eaten part of the money.

Now - who us Abacha's son in CPC in Kano? He is bank rolling CPC, is this not true? Why must you vote for a lier and a tall man who knows nothing but to lie?
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2011
Do you have a proof that he is being sponsored by stolen money from Abacha . . . . or this is just another blackmail with no proof?
Is this just to make others look bad so that GEJ could win?
That is not a good thing from a leader that think he has something to offer a nation
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by efisher(m): 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2011
BB fans all over the world. There is a thread on this topic already. And the best part is that there is a challenge for all BB supporters there. Who is bold enough to take up the challenge?

Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-607825.0.html
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2011
efisher:

BB fans all over the world. There is a thread on this topic already. And the best part is that there is a challenge for all BB supporters there. Who is bold enough to take up the challenge?

Here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-607825.0.html

This thread is not about Buhari's comment or not, it is about the allegations that he found his campaign from the stolen money by Abacha.
In this election time, i have noticed that pple have said many things that cant be supported with facts
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by karlmax2: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
We all no that already not only this election also privious ones!!, a saint that associate with world known criminals first he was in abacha seniors cabinet as PTF chairman and came out to say abacha did not steal!!! There is no evidence that he stole.today abacha junior a killer and one of the most corrupt nigerian is a governorship candidate in kano and people are still blind because of tribe BUHARI can neva rule nigeria again
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2011
karl max:

We all no that already not only this election also privious ones!!, a saint that associate with world known criminals first he was in abacha seniors cabinet as PTF chairman and came out to say abacha did not steal!!! There is no evidence that he stole.today abacha junior a killer and one of the most corrupt nigerian is a governorship candidate in kano and people are still blind because of tribe BUHARI can neva rule nigeria again

So funny that you all see OBJ as a saint and yet he is good friend with IBB, and used to be kool with Abacha, so would you now say that made OBJ a crook too?
and yet you all think he as the best president so far?
how come we are always quick to praise people cos of convenience ?
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by edoyad(m): 8:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
Facts :

1. Abacha's son was in jail for years as a result of his suspected complicity in the brutal murder of Kudirat Abiola.

2. Abacha snr. is known to have laundered billions of Nigeria's petro-dollars of which only a fraction have been recovered till date.

3. Buhari had a fairly warm relationship with Abacha snr. which culminated in Buhari's appointment as chairman of the now defunct PTF.

4. Abacha's son is reported to have spent hundreds of millions naira (a feat  only rivalled by few Niger Delta governors) in his bid to become kano state governor under the banner of CPC, after being rejected by PDP.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by seal777(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2011
You guys dont understand that we re multi-tasking in the BB team reaching out to our faithfuls al over the country cos we re selling an INTEGRITY BRAND yl u guys re busy typing behind the veil selling a BAD PRODUCT. Watch ur legs,the rug has been pulled off unknowingly.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by naso2(m): 8:14pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Will you explain the relationship between your principal and ABACHA instead of this your tales by moonlight? Multitasking ko, multiprogramming ni.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
edoyad:

Facts :

1. Abacha's son was in jail for years as a result of his suspected complicity in the brutal murder of Kudirat Abiola.

2. Abacha snr. is known to have laundered billions of Nigeria's petro-dollars of which only a fraction have been recovered till date.

3. Buhari had a fairly warm relationship with Abacha snr. which culminated in Buhari's appointment as chairman of the now defunct PTF.

4. Abacha's son is reported to have spent hundreds of millions naira (a feat  only rivalled by few Niger Delta governors) in his bid to become kano state governor under the banner of CPC, after being rejected by PDP.

5. The current constitution does not stop people like Abacha from contesting for election, so it makes sense that in order to, he will have to join at least a party and CPC just happens to be it since PDP discriminated against him(something that is illegal by the way)

6. Buhari has never denied he had close ties with the Abacha family but to this date our own government has been unable to link him to Abacha's own attrocities in office

7. There has not now, or ever, been any DIRECT link between the Abacha loot and the man Buhari, or many of the other individuals who served during the Abacha regime.

Unless we are about to also link Soyinka's wealth to IBB's loot since Soyinka also did serve for a period under IBB, I suggest we grow up and focus more of our energy on that which really matters at this point in this election  --- Nigerians deserve better than it has gotten so far and that should be what we all ought to be working towards.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by headtoto: 8:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

5. The current constitution does not stop people like Abacha from contesting for election, so it makes sense that in order to, he will have to join at least a party and CPC just happens to be it since PDP discriminated against him(something that is illegal by the way)

6. Buhari has never denied he had close ties with the Abacha family but to this date our own government has been unable to link him to Abacha's own attrocities in office

7. There has not now, or ever, been any DIRECT link between the Abacha loot and the man Buhari, or many of the other individuals who served during the Abacha regime.

Unless we are about to also link Soyinka's wealth to IBB's loot since Soyinka also did serve for a period under IBB, I suggest we grow up and focus more of our energy on that which really matters at this point in this election  --- Nigerians deserve better than it has gotten so far and that should be what we all ought to be working towards.

i have always wondered what is inside your brain, its nothing but gaari mixed with orange juice.

did Soyinka ever said IBB didnt steal a dime of Nigerian money?
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by 9ijaMan: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

You should have know by now that it's extremely difficult for these GEJ babies to grow up let alone focus on anything besides running from pillar to post in their shameless and consistently failing attempts at denigrating Buhari.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2011
head_to_to:

i have always wondered what is inside your brain, its nothing but gaari mixed with orange juice.

did Soyinka ever said IBB didnt steal a dime of Nigerian money?

Was all these necessary?
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2011
9ijaMan:

You should have know by now that it's extremely difficult for these GEJ babies to grow up let alone focus on anything besides running from pillar to post in their shameless and consistently failing attempts at denigrating Buhari.

It is just so childish that I am beginning to think many of these people on here are children or maybe imbeciles with no hope. We have been recording record growth since 1999 but at the same time, poverty rate has been growing exponentially during the same period. Rather this bunch are interested instead in creating and perpetrating baseless rumors to make themselves feel important for how long?? cry cry cry cry
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Beaf: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2011
[size=33pt]True [/size] or False.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

It is just so childish that I am beginning to think many of these people on here are children or maybe imbeciles with no hope. We have been recording record growth since 1999 but at the same time, poverty rate has been growing exponentially during the same period. Rather this bunch are interested instead in creating and perpetrating baseless rumors to make themselves feel important for how long??  cry cry cry cry

GBAM!!!
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by babytoun: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2011
kobojunkie:

It is just so childish that I am beginning to think many of these people on here are children or maybe imbeciles with no hope. We have been recording record growth since 1999 but at the same time, poverty rate has been growing exponentially during the same period. Rather this bunch are interested instead in creating and perpetrating baseless rumors to make themselves feel important for how long??

Talking llike this only portray you as someone under serious pressure. You can make a point without being abusive.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Apr 01, 2011
uum . . . but I didn't abuse anyone . . . simply stated that the responses are causing me to question my opinion of folks. . .

Or is English the problem here?? undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Oh, and by the way, what would constitute desperate here is the attempt being made here to smear a man without evidence "JUST BECAUSE". undecided I mean there are tons of other established reasons to use . . . no need to start MAKING claims up just because we can . . . . it is called slander!
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by agabaI23(m): 8:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
Did Abacha steal our money?

Did Buhari say he did not steal?
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by headtoto: 8:43pm On Apr 01, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Was all these necessary?

Where were you when she said all the insults upon me in the other thread without provocation? You probably was inside her stinking female anatomical excavation, burying your tongue in the opening on the wall trying to crack the code, right?
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by babytoun: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2011
kobojunkie:

uum . . . but I didn't abuse anyone . . . simply stated that the responses are causing me to question my opinion of folks. . .

Or is English the problem here??    

Oh, and by the way, what would constitute desperate here is the attempt being made here to smear a man without evidence "JUST BECAUSE".

You said ". . . .or maybe imbeciles with no hope"  and still claim you abused nobody . At least we know who has problems with English language. anyway back to topic.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Kobojunkie: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2011
babytoun:

You said ". . . .or maybe imbeciles with no hope"  and still claim you abused nobody . At least we know who has problems with English language. anyway back to topic.

Two mistakes . . . the OR in front of the portion you copied out of context suggest that is not even a directed insult  . . . .

Also, if you considered the WHOLE STATEMENT -- context matters when reading.
It is just so childish that I am beginning to think many of these people on here are children or maybe imbeciles with no hope.

You would have clearly seen it was in fact NO INSULT!

But . . . back to the topic again . . . . it is childish to make things up when there is so much more established truths out there for use for these smear campaigns.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by babytoun: 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^
OK
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by edoyad(m): 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

But  . . . back to the topic again  . . . . it is childish to make things up when there is so much more established truths out there for use for these smear campaigns.

But who's making things up ? Abacha's sons source of wealth is well known to all and sundry. Secondly, It is established that one Muhammadu Buhari once headed an Agency called PTF created by Abacha snr , and Abacha jnr is now running as governorship candidate under the party spear headed by daddy's best bud.

Mind you, i've not pushed my hypothesis forward yet. Still stating facts from which the inference can be drawn.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Kobojunkie: 9:08pm On Apr 01, 2011
edoyad:

But who's making things up ? Abacha's son source of funds is well known to all and sundry. Secondly, It is established that one Muhammadu Buhari once headed an Agency called PTF created by Abacha snr , and Abacha jnr is now running as governorship candidate under the party spear headed by daddy's best bud.

Mind you, i've not pushed my hypothesis forward yet. Still stating facts from which the inference can be drawn.

But, the facts you state in no way bolsters the claim made by the @OP. Or am I missing something here? Are you suggesting the claim made in the topic are not made up?
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by headtoto: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

But, the facts you state in no way bolsters the claim made by the @OP. Or am I missing something here? Are you suggesting the claim made in the topic are not made up?

You have proved beyond reasonable doubt that you have a tail of a goat on your hips.

What claims were made up? A true or false statement is a made up statement? You need to get your tail to work, use it to wipe the crumbs on your brain that is preventing it from functioning optimally.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Kobojunkie: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2011
uum . . . news flash  .  . you have period(.) right after the topic! The "true and false" that comes after seems more like a challenge to anyone out there to either support or doubt your claim! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Anywho, the claim is a made up claim as it is not based on facts . . .
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by headtoto: 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie

I want to marry u.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by omanzo02: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2011
Kobojunkie:

It is just so childish that I am beginning to think many of these people on here are children or maybe imbeciles with no hope.

Wow, your desperation to sell BB have really made nonsense of u.  grin grin grin, grin grin grin Because other have different oppinion than yours does not make them hopeless, I believe many people in here are doing marvelously better than u in achievements, Politic/marketing candidate is not the only means to contribute to the growth of Nigeria.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by Jarus(m): 9:44pm On Apr 01, 2011
If Buhari had access to billions, whether from Abacha or anybody, his campaign will not be so lean like this. So lean that even we poor men on Nairaland are the ones contributing our widow's mites to put up a jingle for him.
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by omanzo02: 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2011
Jarus:

If Buhari had access to billions, whether from Abacha or anybody, his campaign will not be so lean like this. So lean that even we poor men on Nairaland are the ones contributing our widow's mites to put up a jingle for him.
The Jingle he stole from bluelab? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Abacha's Stolen Money Is Part Of The Funding In Buhari's Cpc. True Or False. by headtoto: 11:01am On Apr 02, 2011
yeah? so poor that they have to steal IPs?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Will Not Endorse Obama In 2012 / Nigerian "Rigging Rights Movement" Click To Watch "Rosa Parks"!! / Sani Abacha: Legacy Of A Great Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.