Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce (29374 Views)

Bursaspor Vs Fenerbahce: Smoking 36-Year-Old Man Thought To Be A 'Child' / Mikel Obi Joins Trabzonspor, Turkish Club, To Pocket N1.22 Billion In 2 Seasons / Turkish Club, Gulspor Sells 18 Players To Buy 10 Goats (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by owolabi5: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
CarPapers.com.ng
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by blowjohn(m): 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
samincredible44:
If I was ozil I would have waited till ending of the season.age isn't on his side and 350k till June woul have made sense

But ur not ozil

1 Like

Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by DarkJeddi(m): 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
OBA117:

His coming is being tarried become of people like you that needs to repent before He finally comes.... please don't let His coming meet you unaware like that of the day of Noah
Then he is going to wait forever,because there will ALWAYS be people like me.. cheesy
Billions of Muslims and Hindu and Buddhists and Atheists,all not giving a bleep.. grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by OJ111(m): 10:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by puremaker7(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
Good for Him and Arsenal Football club..
That Free 350k was really a Burden on Arsenal.

Folks, Most Important news for all is that the Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us.
Enough of Entanglements with worldliness.
Repent and Accept JESUS today!
The next Moment will be Late.
what a about the rapture you promised your father, if Trump should lose the election.
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by IgboWarlord(m): 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
If i got a dollar for everytime i've heard players say the club they moved to was their childhood club,Elon Musk for be my driver..
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by DNAreplication: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Jesus has been coming for the last 2000 years..
In the next 20,000 years,he will still be coming.. grin
may God forgive you
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by fashrola(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
samincredible44:
If I was ozil I would have waited till ending of the season.age isn't on his side and 350k till June woul have made sense

Oyingbo no dey like us.... It ain't about the money but the passion to do what you love
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by adaolisa29165: 12:03am On Jan 18, 2021
:..
This is not a religious thread.
So how did his comments affect you
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by gsparks01(m): 12:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
Good for Him and Arsenal Football club..
That Free 350k was really a Burden on Arsenal.

Folks, Most Important news for all is that the Coming of JESUS Christ is upon us.
Enough of Entanglements with worldliness.
Repent and Accept JESUS today!
The next Moment will be Late.
you people should think for yourself before echoing what others say. His wage was a burden on arsenal yet after he signed the contract, arsenal went on to spend significantly on Aubameyang and Pepe. Aubameyangs contract was renewed, making him the club's highest earner. Not to forget Willians high wages at well.
BUT, NO... OZIL'S WAGES WAS A BURDEN undecided
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by Kayharry(m): 1:26am On Jan 18, 2021
The next few months ozil go spit fire on to what really happened at Arsenal.
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by ofiko123(m): 2:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Congratulations to him..
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by WHITELIGHTER: 3:14am On Jan 18, 2021
He hasn't signed yet.....his medical is due for today
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by DarkJeddi(m): 6:38am On Jan 18, 2021
DNAreplication:
may God forgive you
Lol..
Don't he have BIGGER things like his coming RAPTURE,to occupy his time?grin
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by Urstinho(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Finally freed from the shackles of bondage.
You too can walk away from that toxic relationship today. Take the bold step
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by Urstinho(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Finally freed from the shackles of bondage.
You too can walk away from that toxic relationship today. Take the bold step
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by wink2015(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2021
He felt UNWANTED by the german national team, german coach and some native german after the last world cup.

They blamed the failure of the german national team in the worldcup on Mesut Ozil.

Ozil has never been happy since the last world cup as he felt betrayed and being treated as an unwanted foreigner.

He took the bitterness to Arsenal where his career also nosedived and Ateta the arsenal coach carried on with a character of exclusion upon Ozil.

Now that Ozil has gone to his native Turkey, many unlooker will expect him to find the peace and progress he needs to attain his fullest potential.
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by Deejaygold(m): 9:34am On Jan 18, 2021
Na the gunaserus go suffer am
Oya correct my grammar
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by JastSiryin(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2021
Ogegeodey:
Good for him

Fxck you Arteta
Nah... Fuxk your dumbass if you think his problems started with Arteta angry
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by Finnestgreat: 12:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by Choski78(m): 4:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Uyi168:
.. Footballers and lies..
Now, look at him saying he has been a fernabache fan since he was a kid.

If he signs for kano pillars tommorow, he would say the same thing..
. How can you proove he is lied, do you know him when he was a kid You just type nonsense with your cheap China phone and free 20 mb from etisalat!
Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by Uyi168: 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Choski78:
. How can you proove he is lied, do you know him when he was a kid You just type nonsense with your cheap China phone and free 20 mb from etisalat!
Who be this idoit again

Re: Mesut Ozil Signs For Turkish Club, Fenerbahce by Choski78(m): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2021
Uyi168:
Who be this idoit again
. People like you that have cobwebs in there brains should exit platform like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Keshi Invites 15 Overseas-based Players, Shuns Mikel(list OF INVITED PLAYERS) / Ross Barkley : I Wished Nigeria Picked Me For The Worldcup 2018 / Joe Aribo: From University Drop Out To Super Eagles No 10 (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.