Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

Adieu Rimams: Rimamnde Bitrus Nuhu 1964 - 2021 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Adieu Rimams: Rimamnde Bitrus Nuhu 1964 - 2021 (392 Views)

"Journey To Forgiveness: Adieu Adewale" / Adieu Rimamnde Bitrus Nuhu 1964 - 2021 / How The Late Rimamnde Bitrus Nuhu Missed Being Governor Of Taraba State In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adieu Rimams: Rimamnde Bitrus Nuhu 1964 - 2021 by IniAkpanMorgan(m): 9:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
My only brother, the one who knows how my inner self works. The brother with whom I live all my life hoping that we will get Nigeria right together one day. My right hand is chopped, how do I handle my tools. How will I ever learn to use my left hand at this time of my life?

He took me around: to see Late Gov Ade Adefarasin, to see COS Tunde Fashola, to Commissioner Rauf Aregbesola, and he took me to see Governor Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. No be today we start this journey abeg!

Once a Governorship aspirant in Taraba State. Once a Governorship candidate for Taraba State, and just 2 years ago Bitrus again attempted a race to the Senate. As it stands, all toils have passed. All tools are down. This is a dream.

Stella where are you? How are you handling this. Take heart Mother of Hearts. My girls: Deborah, Sarah and Tinde? It had never been easy. How I cry with dry eyes...what a world?

Rimamnde Bitrus Nuhu I am truly loss for words. That from early this morning you stop sharing this world with me is unimaginable. Dying at 56 years is absolutely premature and unexpected. Was your challenge that fatal?

Oooh! Bitrus will not rest until he sees his vision accomplished, now you are forced to rest. What a world!

Rest in Peace my brother. You will never be death to me. Your memory are so rich and indelible.

Rest on my brother. Rest from the wickedness of this world. I understand your struggles brother.

I will remain to love you in death! Only you deserves this. Adieu a faithful friend no man can find.

Re: Adieu Rimams: Rimamnde Bitrus Nuhu 1964 - 2021 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Take heart dear, its not easy to lose someone to death.
Re: Adieu Rimams: Rimamnde Bitrus Nuhu 1964 - 2021 by frozen70(f): 2:55am On Jan 18, 2021
Pls take heart he has gone to rest, he will not want to see you in sober

(1) (Reply)

Camry Tiny Pencil Or Orobo.. SALE.. Chat Me Up / Life And Mistakes: Stopping To Think / Can You Marry Your Second Generation Cousin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.