Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos (21111 Views)

Anthony Joshua Is At The National Stadium Surulere / The Appalling State Of National Stadium, Abuja (Pictured) / The Football Forever Statue At Teslim Balogun Stadium, Surulere (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos by Richimills(m): 9:51am On Jan 18, 2021
Twelfthman:
Good and they should chase out those hooligans at the stadium too

No single hooligan there now

1 Like

Re: Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos by COMPAQ(m): 10:01am On Jan 18, 2021
The best thing about this news is that it says a private company will manage it. This and many more things should be moved to private hands.

National Theatre
Nigerian Television Authority
Tarawa Balewa Square
Major Highways
Nigerian Railway Corporation
International Airports
Re: Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:12am On Jan 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this stadium back to its abandoned state years after this rehabilitation. I see funds approved for maintenance being looted. I see no one being jailed as a result of that. This I have seen.
please do u see me win bet9ja..
try dey see better thing..nonsence
Re: Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos by FalseProphet1(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
please do u see me win bet9ja..
try dey see better thing..nonsence
See what I saw about one of Arsenal's games. Check the time, the prophesy was made before the game started

Re: Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

See what I saw about one of Arsenal's games. Check the time, the prophesy was made before the game started

How do u know i am arsenal fan.... I did not mention that..

U are seeing things
Re: Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:

what have u seen concerning todays games.
Re: Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos by winterfell007(m): 11:04am On Jan 18, 2021
Jibsy203:
Afonjas will still dirty that place with ewedu,yolobas are de most dirtiest tribe in Nigeria

Honestly you need mental revaluation. you are not normal. it's folks like you that make people feel my people are a bunch of "hateful folks".
Re: Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos by BigDawsNet: 11:12am On Jan 18, 2021
PETGEB:

omo ogbon grin
omo ogbon

grin grin
Re: Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos by Sleekfingers: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Ongoing rehabilitation works at the National stadium Surulere
https://twitter.com/wolexismedia/status/1350889072588451848?s=19

good

hope they wont allow those idiots selling nkwobi, paraga, igbo etc at the stadium again

and they should allow those tithes collector holding their useless crusade on the pitch
Re: Rehabilitation Works Begin At The National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
There are three (3) types of maintenance:
✓ preventive maintenance
✓ Protective maintenance &
✓ Corrective maintenance

Nigerians lack the culture of these 3 types of maintenance. It's not in our nature, whether at home, private or public office. And that is why we may never get it right in this country.

Tell your son to wear condom as a protective device, na kasalla. This country nawa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwafemi Oyeleye Signs Contract With Floyd Mayweather's Company. Photos / Israel Adesanya Wins UFC Interim Middleweight title at UFC 236 / NFF Plans To Snatch Saka From England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.