Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Need A Loan Of 25K - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Need A Loan Of 25K (680 Views)

Need Startup Loan Of Up To 3mil To 5mil With Low Interest? / Get Instant Cash Loan Of 10k Now / I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Loan Of 25K by luvyaself95(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
My mum have to vacate her current house and i have try in all my power to raise money for her but 25K is still needed and i don't want us to be pursue out with all our loads because the landlord has given us the grace of this month.

please and please guys help me may God help you too...
Re: Need A Loan Of 25K by Mide3367: 1:02am On Jan 18, 2021
God go help u
Re: Need A Loan Of 25K by Theoutsider: 3:36am On Jan 18, 2021
luvyaself95:
My mum have to vacate her current house and i have try in all my power to raise money for her but 25K is still needed and i don't want us to be pursue out with all our loads because the landlord has given us the grace of this month.

please and please guys help me may God help you too...

didn't u just buy some ear buds?
Re: Need A Loan Of 25K by Incips: 3:49am On Jan 18, 2021
God may help you!
Re: Need A Loan Of 25K by luvyaself95(m): 5:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Theoutsider:

didn't u just buy some ear buds?

Yes i just buy earbud not some Earbuds and do you think am up making a lie...
it not that am begging for money, am here looking for money lender, for your information i have money in my bank account it just that it's not enough to get new room for my mum.

Re: Need A Loan Of 25K by Nobody: 5:49am On Jan 18, 2021
luvyaself95:

Yes i just buy it and do you think am up making a lie...
Do you expect to make money from the ear buds?
Re: Need A Loan Of 25K by luvyaself95(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2021
CamusMidas:

Do you expect to make money from the ear buds?
it even one earbud and its personal use.
Re: Need A Loan Of 25K by Theoutsider: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2021
luvyaself95:

Yes i just buy earbud not some Earbuds and do you think am up making a lie...
it not that am begging for money, am here looking for money lender, for your information i have money in my bank account it just that it's not enough to get new room for my mum.

never said you lied.
Never said you were begging.

Just don't understand buying gadgets and than ask for a loan.

(1) (Reply)

UK 49 Teatime Banker For Today 11 Oct 2022 / How Tinubu’s Unified Exchange Rate And Naira Devaluation Can Affect You / Nigeria Stock Exchange: Activity Levels Pick Up As Asi Makes Marginal Gain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.