Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. (1040 Views)

Advice: My Neighbor Fires Gunshot Into Our Compound(photos) / Landlady Hires Robbers To Rob Tenant In Lagos (Photo) / Woman Bites Off Co-tenant’s Eyelid, Swallows It (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 7:39am On Jan 20, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

May he enlarge your pocket financially
Amin! Thank you very much.
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by gbeduman: 7:46am On Jan 20, 2021
andyanders:
Op, I can understand ur situation living among people u just mentioned herein. Never exchange any form of argument or harsh words with him as u stay with ur family. Let the landlords son handle the issue. Behave as a fool to him, greet him as salutation is not love, but wisdom.

Let ur wife and children watch their back while u plan on how to move. Never let anybody or ur neighbors know that u want to leave.

Also, tell ur wife and children not to disclose ur plan. Just be smart. God will see u 2ru.
Amen! This is exactly the way I am following them now, I really appreciate your advice. Thank you very much!
Re: Please Advice! My Fellow Tenant Disconnected My Electricity. by greatness77: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2021
gbeduman:

I pay on time, I don't owe bills, just that the house I live in don't owe bills an the brought bill stating current bill 5,700 plus previous bills 20,000 so I was demanding to know where the outstanding bill came from in a house that pays every bill they brought. As a matter of fact I am the only person that have paid the 3,050 complete, others paid only part of the payment.
A tenant like me just said this morning that he will not connect it and I will never use light again in that house. This man in question is an illiterate, I'm sorry to use that word, if he was educated and can speak English we will talk about the issue amicably but when you talk to him all you can hear is Oloriburuku Oloriburuku and so on...
grin
gbeduman:

I pay on time, I don't owe bills, just that the house I live in don't owe bills an the brought bill stating current bill 5,700 plus previous bills 20,000 so I was demanding to know where the outstanding bill came from in a house that pays every bill they brought. As a matter of fact I am the only person that have paid the 3,050 complete, others paid only part of the payment.
A tenant like me just said this morning that he will not connect it and I will never use light again in that house. This man in question is an illiterate, I'm sorry to use that word, if he was educated and can speak English we will talk about the issue amicably but when you talk to him all you can hear is Oloriburuku Oloriburuku and so on...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abidemu Rufai, SA To Ogun Guv Charged In Washington State For $350,0000 Fraud / Abuse / Suspected 'WITCH' Reportedly Lands On High Tension In Benin City (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.