Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,605 members, 7,816,505 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

TOP 15 Offline Fighting Games For Android & Ios 2021! - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / TOP 15 Offline Fighting Games For Android & Ios 2021! (1368 Views)

Top 100 Best Psp-ppsspp Fighting Games And Iso Files Download / TOP 15 Offline Games For Android & Ios 2021 Part 2 / What Are The Best Offline Fighting Games For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TOP 15 Offline Fighting Games For Android & Ios 2021! by KozzyKayaki(m): 2:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Beat 'em up games may not be the most popular genre anymore, but the people who still love the genre are among the most loyal of any gamers. Unfortunately, fighting games haven’t been as rampant on Android & iPhones as many would’ve hoped and there aren’t many amazing options available. So If you are a fight game lover then here is the right place for you. Because here, I have gathered the top 15 best beat 'em up games for Android & iOS as of 2021.
1. Into the badlands(214mb)
2. King of Fighters Allstars(90mb+additional data)
3. Kung-fu Z(52mb)
4. Final fighter(849mb)
5. Stick fight shadow Warrior(23mb)
6. Boet Fighter(0.98gb)
7. Mayhem Combat(165mb)
8. Bruce lee Enter the Game(69mb)
9. Shin Hokuto Musou Mobile(3.5gb)
10. City Fighter vs Street Gang(64mb)
11. Mob slayer(64mb)
12. Beat Street(77mb)
13. Smash Club(70mb)
14. Rage City(100mb)
15. Shaq fu(704mb)

GAMEPLAY AND DOWNLOAD LINKS :
�������������

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84wIRzaARIg

�brought to you by Apk Portal Youtube�

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button so as not to miss out on other games lists on our channel.

Re: TOP 15 Offline Fighting Games For Android & Ios 2021! by aysnoopy(m): 3:10am On Jan 18, 2021
Nice.
Let me check them out

1 Like

Re: TOP 15 Offline Fighting Games For Android & Ios 2021! by mollyfq: 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2022
I love fighting games on the phone
Re: TOP 15 Offline Fighting Games For Android & Ios 2021! by luoitrez: 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2022
Some people find fighting games difficult. After all, unlike team games, you play for yourself and do not have a friend who can cover. Part of the "fighting game difficulty" stereotype is that nothing and no one will drag you down, and you can't blame the defeat on someone else.
But I love fighting games. They are fast and easy to play in terms of rules. My friends and I often try new games, the last one we played was Godzilla. I think you should approach fighting games with the right mindset: be able to admit your mistakes, work on them, learn new techniques
Re: TOP 15 Offline Fighting Games For Android & Ios 2021! by affaq(m): 1:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
What sets Knowledge of Golf apart is our commitment to delivering accurate, well-researched, and engaging content. Our team of passionate golf aficionados and experts work diligently to curate articles, guides, and tutorials that cater to golfers of all levels. We believe that the more you know about golf, the more you’ll appreciate the artistry, precision, and mental challenges that define this remarkable game.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Squares Are In This PICTURE? / You Must Stop Using Counterfeit Or Cracked Softwares / Where Can I Get GTA V For Pc In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.