Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers (13135 Views)

Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others / Senate Kicks As Buhari Submits NDDC’s Budget / Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Isholad11(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see clearly that the reason why the Senate is kicking like a foetus in the womb is because they weren't given their own share of the money. I see the petroleum ministry and the Senate reaching an agreement privately on how much to give the latter. I see this matter dying of once an agreement is reached without further investigations. This I have seen.
good prophet you see well

1 Like

Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Muhylonaire007: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2021
Lol
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by iamimohtal(m): 7:41am On Jan 18, 2021
They will kick but no impact, it's a chop and go country.
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by yinkaOdutuyo: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2021
Jesus picture dey the flyer undecided
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by adenigga(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
Jesus picture dey the flyer undecided

Ah!!!!......

Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Nameweb5(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2021
A
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Macphenson: 7:46am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98176006:

If this is found out to be true: Jail them NOW!

This is not the CHANGE we voted for.

A better Nigeria is all we want.

No more business as usual.

Don't forget who is the minister of Petroleum?

Your vegetable dadddy.

This level of corruption is happening under his direct supervision and approval.

He can only decieve retards not sensible and patriotic Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Onepeople: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98176021:

Why is everything 24/7 just negative about you racoon?
If you see someone doing a good thing for once, commend them, if they fvck up, condemn them.
But you and your ilks are only negative 24/7 and 365 days in a year.
When do you find time to be happy, play with your family and make love sometimes?
Na wa o racoon!
one of their paid online agent have found his voice.
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Goalnaldo(m): 7:48am On Jan 18, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
grin grin
This one dey always shine teeth undecided
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Now this is looting incorporated

And after the apc fans on this site will tell us their party ia fighting korruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:50am On Jan 18, 2021
When the 98 million Naira is enough open a printing press with printing machines and all required equipment to print all the flyers and there will still be change. I suspect those NASS were not part of the cash out so the alarm sounding
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Minjim: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2021
When I said Nigeria no fit better, some thought it's a curse.

Only a revolutionary purge of these present crop of politicians can salvage this country .
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by excel101(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2021
Both the vegetable Minister of Petroleum and the Senators are draininig Nigeria seriousy. The only reason the senators are kicking, is because they were not promised any percentage.
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Onepeople: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2021
Their paid online miscreant will wait in another thread to write rubbish on how paid looted for 16years.
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by holluwizzy: 7:52am On Jan 18, 2021
If you buy something in the market and you give them 1000naira note.

will your change be more than 1,000 or less.

your answer is the change you voted for.

post=98176006:

Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Racoon:
A stealing rubberstamp senate kicking against the corruption of Buhari's petroleum ministry? This country not balance @ all.

Raccon, it happened under the rule and stewardship of your dear hero and leader GEJ.

Sure Bubu should have done something about it too
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Macphenson:

Your vegetable dadddy.

This level of corruption is happening under his direct supervision and approval.

Except that it happened in 2014 when he was out of office.
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Niceman4u(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98176006:

Who shud jail who?
A corrupt Buhari shud jail himself or a corrupt & rubber-stamp senate President shud jail himself?
Keep living in illusion.
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by paulshedrach31(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Rather than using a huge sum as 90+ to contract a company to print flyers, why not use same to establish a printing press? Nigerians will be gainfully employed at the very least. #what do i know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by airsaylongcome: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98176006:

I'm surprised that you didn't see that this was an audit for a 2013 expenditure. I would have thought you'd be using this to hang GEJ to the dogs

2 Likes

Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Ustec: 8:02am On Jan 18, 2021
Macphenson:

Your vegetable dadddy.

Bros, it happened in 2013...Read before you comment...Do proper findings before react.
Buhari will never spend what he is not entitled to as the President and as minister of petroleum.
The issue of December period petrol scarcity has been temporarily solved. We all know it will return immediately he leaves office.
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by neighbourhud: 8:03am On Jan 18, 2021
My dear kwantiri... cry
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Reference(m): 8:04am On Jan 18, 2021
We are not behaving as if we are in a recession and under austerity measures. This government deserves no sympathy whatsoever in its economic woes. A good chunk of it is self inflicted.
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by medube(m): 8:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if people on this forum actually read the stories or just read the headline and rant nonsense.

All these people ranting and blaming the current administration, did you guys bother to read that all these were prior to 2015?
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Kelvinbako(m): 8:09am On Jan 18, 2021
the senators and the petroleum ministry are they not the same? corruption everywhere, how many corruption cases buhari fit fight?
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Ustec: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2021
YoonSung79:
Bunch of jokers
This happened in 2013..
Always read and do proper findings before reacting and jumping to conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by israelmao(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2021
It is time to drive some of our political leaders into the Mediterranean Sea.
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by bikefab(m): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2021
It is Buhari's ministry. The saint is devoid of any wrong doing or corrupt practices.
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2021
adenigga:

https://m.punchng.com/Finance/Senate-kicks-as-petroleum-ministry-spends-N98.4m-on-flyers

wey dat our darling bro here with legit hustle I will design ur logo please dm me.. God go bless u with nnpc contract diz year to design and remember us in ur glory.. claim it!
Re: Senate Kicks As Petroleum Ministry Spends ₦98.4 Million On Flyers by matm: 8:19am On Jan 18, 2021
I thought Nigeria is still taking loans from within and outside.Where then is this huge amount beign spent on flyers coming from?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Lekki Massacre Report Incomplete Without Obigbo Genocide Report" - IPOB. / Bandits Set Security Base Ablaze In Niger State, Impound Military Vehicle / Buhari Presides Over Council Of State Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.