Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom (504 Views)

The Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Tasted Hilda Baci's Food (Video) / #ENDSARS: Moment Governor Sanwo-Olu Was Booed At Lekki Toll-Gate (Video) / The Moment Governor El-Rufai Stormed Kajuru With Security After Massacre (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by NwaforIgbo: 7:40am On Jan 18, 2021
GOVERNOR DAVID UMAHI TURNED CONSTRUCTION SITE TO CLASSROOM
The Governor of Ebonyi State, Engr. David Umahi has a history of being detailed in all activities and happenings in all the construction sites in the State. This is as a result of his routine inspection of all ongoing projects in the state to ascertain the level of completion, quality, and ensuring that specifications are not compromised.

Testimonies abound that Mathematics and Physics remain his Alpha subjects as he always comes out of his exams in Excellent grades.
On Sunday, January 17th, 2021, the governor inspected some projects in the South Senatorial zone of the state which includes; the ongoing Ugwu Iyere flyover, the dualization of Okposi-Amasiri road, the Ivo bridge, ongoing construction of Low-income housing estate, the industrial cluster, etc. But he observed a slight construction error caused by the ignorant of the site engineers at the ongoing construction of Ebonyi State College of Medicine (School of Excellence) and he needed to correct and teach the Engineers how to detect the error and prevent it before proceeding.
To the astonishment of all that gathered, he headed for his 'Air Line' and a measurement instrument and began the lecture which was now extended to both the Supervisors, site Engineers, and the contractors.

Below were some of the conversations that took place during the practical class: "I want everybody here to learn this. It is used to ascertain the water level... With this, many errors can be cleared".

"Is it okay? Take it up a little. Have you marked your end? Take it to the other one. Lock your own. Bring both of them closer. Are there bubbles in it?"
The Governor commenced with the practical and ended with his marker on the whiteboard.
Ebonyians are blessed to have Umahi as their Governor as he has turned the State into construction sites.

Francis Nwaze
Special Assistant to the Governor
(Media and Publicity)
January 17, 2021

Watch Video here: https://web.facebook.com/ebonyionline/videos/726471118003847

Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by YoonSung79: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2021
Let him continue
Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Brain !!

This awesome, still a governor but his brain is still fire!!

Buhari what can you teach us? grin
Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by ObiOfOnistha: 7:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by izuch(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2021
Super active governor
Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by FalseProphet1(m): 7:47am On Jan 18, 2021
I see this man becoming politically irrelevant after 2023
Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by Macphenson: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Am waiting for the day Mr. President will do something like this this, that day, I will join .
Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by Nanaborga(m): 7:55am On Jan 18, 2021
Battle for 2023 , the image laundering nor be here oo , he’s an engineer so what do you expect , tinubu and the others can still lecture on finance management and the rest , but when dem enter presidency na another thing dem go do , most of our politicians are brainy ( exception to buhari ) but they won’t do the right thing , because the right thing won’t help them loot , so they prefer we see them as dummy so we can reduce the blames we heap on them
Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:56am On Jan 18, 2021
This is a very good one from the Governor.
He should keep it up.

Macphenson:
Am waiting for the day Mr. President will do something like this this, that day, I will join .
Hello attention seeker,
GOING through all your posts on Nairaland,
We found out that if you did not quote or mention dem MANNA every 5 mins, ur body go dey do u one kin, like say sickness dey come.

Anyways, let us make your week a beautiful and splendid one by replying you for the very first time kiddo.
We are enough @[/b], everybody loves and enjoy working here, but still put in your application tho, as long as you have integrity and we can trust you with company's money, you may be considered Mac.

Now, go buy a big bottle of Pepsi to celebrate this huge achievement for yourself our boy!
Your attention paid off big time at last.
[b]#NeverGiveUpOnYourDreams

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by obami007(m): 8:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Alright
Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by Macphenson: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2021
post=98176837:
This is a very good one from the Governor.
He should keep it up.

Hello attention seeker,
GOING through all your posts on Nairaland,
We found out that if you did not quote or mention dem MANNA every 5 mins, ur body go dey do u one kin, like say sickness dey come.

Anyways, let us make your week a beautiful and splendid one by replying you for the very first time kiddo.
We are enough @[/b], everybody loves and enjoy working here, but still put in your application tho, as long as you have integrity and we can trust you with company's money, you may be considered Mac.

Now, go buy a big bottle of Pepsi to celebrate this huge achievement for yourself our boy!
Your attention paid off big time at last.
[b]#NeverGiveUpOnYourDreams

I am not your mate by any standard, so calling me boy shows how low you are, I won't drop to your level to call you that.

If you are not getting the whole point of my mentions on you, then you have a long way to do.

What I am doing is purely out of patriotism, With nonpolitical affiliation whatsoever.

Buhari has destroyed our Nation Nigeria, people has been turned to poverty property, never have we had it this bad with the level of division among tribes and ethnic groups, borrowed more than any president in the history of this country, yet he has hungry urchins who comes here to insult the collective sensibilities of patriotic Nigerians telling us Buhari is doing well.

I will never join because I know Buhari is a classical dullard and can never teach in class, it's an impossibility because he is empty, that's why I said if it happens, I will join because obviously is against my will and wish.

Don't feel too important, there's nothing special about your group.

It's just like a shit feeling important that flies are perching around it.
Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see this man becoming politically irrelevant after 2023
The prophet that can see tomorrow as spoken.
Keep it up o, MOG!

Macphenson:

I am not your mate by any standard, so calling me boy shows how low you are, I won't drop to your level to call you that.

If you are not getting the whole point of my mentions on you, then you have a long way to do.

What I am doing is purely out of patriotism, With nonpolitical affiliation whatsoever.

Buhari has destroyed our Nation Nigeria, people has been turned to poverty property, never have we had it this bad with the level of division among tribes and ethnic groups, borrowed more than any president in the history of this country, yet he has hungry urchins who comes here to insult the collective sensibilities of patriotic Nigerians telling us Buhari is doing well.

I will never join because I know Buhari is a classical dullard and can never teach in class, it's an impossibility because he is empty, that's why I said if it happens, I will join because obviously is against my will and wish.

Don't feel too important, there's nothing special about your group.

It's just like a shit feeling important that flies are perching around it.
Lolcheesy
See epistles and spits everywhere tongue
FYI we just scrolled down your rubbish.
Didn't bother to read all your jargons.
If you can't stand the heat, don't start the fire.
We replied you for the first time in many months and you are crying and wailing already, it obviously shows you were crying while typing that, so emotional cheesy
Bobo yi O ti e le grin cheesy wink

Abegii,
Enjoy your Orobo Pepsi with this song below kid bro...

Pikin wey dey find party rice no
Suppose to fear dance eh

You wey nor know the way song take start dey hurry to dance eh
How e do you now as you dance galala inside azonto?

My biggest motivation na those wey say hustle no go pay oh
Omo my biggest motivation na those wey dey hate
2 seconds them dey motivate us

Never in your life start what you can't finish.
We don tell u last year say for 2021, we go give wahala problem.
Sho ye e?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by helinues: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2021
cool

Nice one
Re: Moment Governor David Umahi Turned Construction Site To Classroom by Mynd44: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2021

(1)

No Doubt Nigerians Will Vote For APC Again In 2023 – Gov Uzodinma Says / Aba Residents Lament Indiscriminate Arrests Of Innocent Citizens By Police / Police Officer Spotted In His Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.