Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection (19869 Views)

Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) / Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / Governor Umahi's Cement Technology Road In Ebonyi, The Most Durable Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by envoymedia: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection (Photos)

On Sunday, January 17th, 2021, the Governor of Ebonyi State, Engineer David Umahi inspected some projects in the South Senatorial zone of the state which includes; the ongoing Ugwu Iyere flyover, the dualization of Okposi-Amasiri road, the Ivo bridge, ongoing construction of Low-income housing estate, the industrial cluster, etc.

IgbereTV reports that Governor Umahi observed a slight construction error caused by the ignorant of the site engineers at the ongoing construction of Ebonyi State College of Medicine (School of Excellence) and he needed to correct and teach the Engineers how to detect the error and prevent it before proceeding.

To the astonishment of all that gathered, he headed for his 'Air Line' and a measurement instrument and began the lecture which was now extended to both the Supervisors, site Engineers and the contractors.

Below were some of the conversations that took place during the practical class: "I want everybody here to learn this. It is used to ascertain the water level... With this, many errors can be cleared".

"Is it okay? Take it up a little. Have you marked your end? Take it to the other one. Lock your own. Bring both of them closer. Are there bubbles in it?"

The Governor commenced with the practical and ended with his marker on the whiteboard.

Testimonies abound that Mathematics and Physics remain his Alpha subjects as he always comes out of his exams in Excellent grades.

Engr. David Umahi has a history of being detailed in all activities and happenings in all the construction sites in the State.

This is as a result of his routine inspection of all ongoing projects in the state to ascertain the level of completion, quality and ensuring that specifications are not compromised.

https://igberetvnews.com/1379339/governor-umahi-lectures-engineers-writing-board-work-inspection-photos/

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by envoymedia: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by dlaw70(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Is he pregnant

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
One of the secrets in his projects achievement is that he is a profound architect.
He arranged with Chinese companies to lead a part of some projects engineering.

Projects that would cost other govermors 100million, he does for 50million, still achieving quality.

Its really a privilege to have Dave Umahi as a governor. I pray to have his kind one day in my state.

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nigerian politicians eh grin

I now fully understand why Fela sang the song Look and Laugh...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by thundafire: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
He try no book join.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by Fahdiga(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Eye service. copy and paste governor

13 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by dumahi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
He is now the BEST engineer just for being a governor.

19 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by Simplyleo: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
This Gov seems the best Gov in the South East.

For a seasoned politician to still be able to give a professional analysis at the level displayed on the board, he must have truly studied as a student and understood the concept very well.

I understand Bukola Saraki is a medical doctor. But I doubt if he still remembers how to measure BP. undecided

No wonder, Umahi is the most hated SE gov by ipob miscreants.

Whenever you see ipob lunatics hate someone, check very well, there is something very good in that person. Conversely, if they like someone, that person is rotten.

Ever wondered why the lunatics are in love with FFK but hate Elrufai so much?

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
dlaw70:
Is he pregnant

Yes.....with ideas!

See question! sad

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Simplyleo:

For a seasoned politician to still be able to give a professional analysis at the level displayed on the board, he must have truly studied as a student and understood the concept very well.

I understand Bukola Saraki is a medical doctor. But I doubt if he still remembers how to measure BP. undecided

Whenever you see ipob lunatics hate someone, check very well, there is something very good in that person. Conversely, if they like someone, that person is rotten.

Shut up!

Millions of Igbo support IPOB but don't hate Umahi! We acknowledge he's a half-decent administrator by Nigerian standards....we just don't like his style of politics which seems to be driven by a desperation for power

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by 175(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is lovely. The man knows what he's doing.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by IamAtikulate: 10:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
The President we can't wait to have.

2023... We move.

4 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by KingsCity: 10:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
When the righteous is in authority the people rejoice. This is the the Ebonyi case

It's a wonder how this man of God has transformed the most backward state in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by Herdsmen: 10:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Umahi the wannabe.
Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by Vistra40: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Eye service. copy and paste governor

At least he is doing what he was elected to do and better than his counterparts in the SE

17 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Thumbs up Governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

@the bolded.......Hmmmmmm, this is deep!
Wise and True words from the elder!
Nairaland finest! wink

Wailing Igbos, oya start convulsing.
Quote this post before starting your convulsion please.
Let Nairalanders know you.

As seem somewhere online.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by Jagznation(m): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2021
All na cruise
Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by ExclusivePro1: 8:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Smart man
Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by lexy2014: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

So umahi is hated by his tribesmen because he can give engineering analysis. That's interesting

2 Likes

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Nice one
Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by Flyingngel(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2021
Good development.

1 Like

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
One of the secrets in his projects achievement is that he is a profound architectural engineer.

Projects that would cost other govermors 100million, he does for 50million, still achieving quality.

Its really a privilege to have Dave Umahi as a governor. I pray to have his kind one day in my state.

grin

What does the bolded even mean?

Dude!

Architectural Engineer?

Are you serious right now?

Anyways.......many of us Civil/Structural Engineers here on NL know what he did there is no big deal.

After all, he was an Engineer before he became governor, and any Engineer who went to school and practiced even for a year can do same.

Anyhow, kudos to the man.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by extol1(m): 8:32am On Jan 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

abeg, forget Saraki
Re: Governor Umahi Lectures Engineers On A Writing-Board During Work Inspection by davodyguy: 8:33am On Jan 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
One of the secrets in his projects achievement is that he is a profound architectural engineer.

Oga, which course of study is 'architectural engineer'

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base / Ex-Anambra Governor Ezeife & Council Of Ndi Nze N'ozo Welcome Peter Obi / Activists Protest Fashola's Presence At Baba Omojola's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.