Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How My Girlfriend I Love So Much Quit Our Relationship - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How My Girlfriend I Love So Much Quit Our Relationship (2644 Views)

Will You Quit Your Job And Travel Abroad For Studies? / How Can I Tell My Boss That I Want To Quit / Should I Quit My Job For NYSC??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend I Love So Much Quit Our Relationship by Sandydayziz(f): 3:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Sorry o undecided
Re: How My Girlfriend I Love So Much Quit Our Relationship by openmine(m): 3:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Phcmayor:
I meet this girl on December 2017 and I love her so much but I don't have money to take her out as she is always demands,but on January 2020 she told me she needs a handset which I promise to provide but u don't have money for the type she ask me to buy for her. I managed to get her an Android but she refused to take it because it was not finger print I beg her to accept the phone but she refused for over two months now she is not picking my calls please what do I need to do now I love her so much
A lady who genuinely loves you will never demand anything from you....That lady is a future heart attack and can very well end in 'ultimate' tears!
Please sell that android phone and use the proceeds to learn a productive skill that will better your life ad infinitum!

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend I Love So Much Quit Our Relationship by sexymonkey(m): 3:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Your foolishness just made me lose appetite in the food I was eating.
Re: How My Girlfriend I Love So Much Quit Our Relationship by YorubaPrince: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Michelle55:
Which kain mumu boy be this na? undecided

For your own hard earned money you dey beg person too? Nsogbu di na Alaba

Biko shift go one side, you no get problem jare.

He actually has a mental problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maersk Formart / How Should One Apply For A Job Through An Email? / Need help With Choosing Between Two Jobs. I'm Stuck.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.