Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Shares His Throwback Photo To Motivate His Fans - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Shares His Throwback Photo To Motivate His Fans (582 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Emenike Shares His Throwback Photo To Motivate His Fans by EBMedia: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Former Super Eagles player, Emmanuel Emenike has shared his before and now photos on his Instagram handle in order to motivate his followers, IgbereTV reports.

He merged a throwback photo with a recent photo of him in his luxuriously-furnished home and encouraged his followers not to give up.

He captioned the photos;

"Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up. Your day will come.
Monday morning movement"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKLP6f-hge_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://igberetvnews.com/1379398/emmanuel-emenike-shares-throwback-photo-motivate-fans/

Lalasticlala

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares His Throwback Photo To Motivate His Fans by YoonSung79: 8:22am On Jan 18, 2021
hmmm ok
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares His Throwback Photo To Motivate His Fans by Iceyjayz: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2021
He's an inspiration to others
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares His Throwback Photo To Motivate His Fans by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 18, 2021
He's a spoilt brat as well,a chronic womanizer too.I hope marriage has changed him
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares His Throwback Photo To Motivate His Fans by Harrykn: 9:01am On Jan 18, 2021
Most people were damn broke and irrelevant when they never saw the light at the tunnel.

some used the fast lane and never had stories to tell

some exercised consistency and handwork to make a name.

Being Human needs lectures too.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares His Throwback Photo To Motivate His Fans by paulolee(m): 11:13am On Jan 18, 2021
thats nice but I was expecting to see the younger version of him playing in a local pitch in his neighborhood..
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares His Throwback Photo To Motivate His Fans by paulolee(m): 11:18am On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
He's a spoilt brat as well,a chronic womanizer too.I hope marriage has changed him
I dnt know much about him but his junior bro was in same club dt I once trained with in lag...the guy jus de use emeniks bar de flex bea and bring booz come training..
Felix de carry new whips and babes de come training to jus show off because him no serious with football and even coach de respect am...man gat get money oo
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Shares His Throwback Photo To Motivate His Fans by Queenslander(f): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
This guy just disappeared into thin air..

(1) (Reply)

4 Players Who Became Broke After Retiring From Football.1 Almost Committed Suici / Article Writer Needed Urgently / Full Proof That Lionel Messi Is More Successful Than Cristiano At National Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.