Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage (19342 Views)

NIN-SIM Linkage: Unblocking SIM Cards Require Linkage - NCC / NIN-SIM Linkage: FG Directs Telcos To Bar Outgoing Calls On Unlinked Lines / Government Moves NIN-SIM Linkage Deadline To April 6 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by tillaman(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ineptitude all day e’ryday

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Kelvinbako(m): 1:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nigerian government are the most confused government in the world.....technologically nigeria is very far behind.. angry angry angry angry
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by TheKing4040(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
It's really funny how these government people dish out deadlines as if they got everything in order... Mtchewww

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
What a useless country

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by yesloaded: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
inoki247:
Analog Government...

If dem don tire dem go find reasonable solutions not telling people to goan queue and catch Covid 19 for free...

what will it cost them to make a directive that if you've an existing recognized ID like international passport, Driver's license or Voter's Card make dem have portal and tell the owner to create an account and upload his or her ID and also do a Selfie to verify is the owner of the ID and you tell him to check back in next 7 working days or so for you to get is Data from the ministry wey dey in charge of the ID he submitted from there you generate him an NiN number...

Simple Logic and simple solution....

2023 is too long

This government is filled with people with nothing upstairs

They just dish out whatever they want without planning

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
alright
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by samuelpeters(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ancient of days FG grin

No need to worry. They will extend and continue to extend till Linking the NIN with SIMs won't be necessary.

©️2021.

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by FBIBOT(m): 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
This stuff shouldn't be this stressful but Dem don use Suffering swear for us in Nigeria
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by 2shaw: 1:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Im fed up,done bvn,license,passport. The other fucking day,i had to take just a wrap of arizona b4 heading to bank,just to change alert sim on account,dem begin ask me for nepa bill,NIN.when i begin para,i drawed everyones attention,e remain small if no be say i forget my pack of cigarettes, i for smoke inside bank, acct i had since 2005. God punish gtb

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Neowanskywalker: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Whenever any facility is need. .they turn out worse
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Grace001: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Joke of a country
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Dlaw6578: 1:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oyo is your name
MisterKennedy:
Good afternoon nairalanders...

I just got posted to serve in Delta State and my friend told me that I have a very high likelihood of finding a great paying job in the course of my service in Delta... How true is this? Is Delta really great for finding a well paying job? Please help me friends.
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Austeeenxx: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nothing surprising here. Even the country is outdated.
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Ratedgang: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
We have a system that’s not working at all.

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yeye dey smell. I tire for who nor tire for this confused administration but I suspect this to be another fake news, I'm waiting for an update from. the truthful Lai Mohammed who is always keen in giving us the correct news and information.
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by adeoba2008(m): 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
MisterKennedy:
Good afternoon nairalanders...

I just got posted to serve in Delta State and my friend told me that I have a very high likelihood of finding a great paying job in the course of my service in Delta... How true is this? Is Delta really great for finding a well paying job? Please help me friends.
South South job is good r their pikin. They. Like Quota system like kilode. Be ready to enter class and teach.

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by bayelsaowei(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Shameeeeee
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by specialmati(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
grin grin grin they are mad let them disconnect my sim lets me see

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
The Chams judgement is still waiting for them because they seem to be trying hard to deliver on a task they know they lacked the human and material resources for.

The EFCC should start investigating them to find the incentive to the ministry and NIMC officials which made this process to become such a national embarrassment.

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Tonytonex(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
they better extend this thing till after Corona virus. they close schools but want people to go and queue up to register for one stupid NIN.
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by seborrhic: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Tolexander:
God knows that I’m not disturbing myself for the registration and link up. Cos the deadline isn’t feasible at all
As one poster in another thread said,if the deadline stays,then millions of Northerners would definitely be cut off from communication,and we know how that will go in the North and Aso Rock.
People going to nimc centres to catch covid are just pathetic.

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
The reason that NIN is being issued during the COVID-19 pandemic is because COVID-19 and Entity Number Database are an integral part of one thing.

It is note worthy that most countries have Entity Numbers like Social Insurance Numbers, Social Security Numbers, National Identity numbers etc for each of the citizens. And all the countries sync their National Entities Numbers to a central global server managed and administered by a global alliance.

Just in case you wonder why NIN has to be required during this time, well, the world government forces you to give up on privacy of citizens to qualify for loans and grants. They are forcing your government to assign you a traceable number, with all your information including your DNA on the cloud servers. Ready to be assigned an avatar.

Your NIN and your Vaccine number aka implantable nanochip MEI will soon be the only thing needed to identify you, as you can lie about your name but not your number.

You are owned.

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by marksleek25: 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
lekki1444:
I got my NIN last week. cost me 10,000 naira bribe
jeez!!! Like for real?! Chai! Me that GTB restricted my account for over a month and I had to scrape 5k from anywhere and everywhere I think say them job me. 10k ke?! E no go better for NIN
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by lekki1444: 1:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
marksleek25:
jeez!!! Like for real?! Chai! Me that GTB restricted my account for over a month and I had to scrape 5k from anywhere and everywhere I think say them job me. 10k ke?! E no go better for NIN
bros some people na 15k them pay sef lol
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by kingGerman1: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Tolexander:
God knows that I’m not disturbing myself for the registration and link up. Cos the deadline isn’t feasible at all
they will still postpone the deadline to tithe end of the year
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by kingGerman1: 1:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Tolexander:
they will still postpone the deadline to the end of the year
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by ToyinDipo(m): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nothing works in this country, is it the NIN thing they are expecting to work, God forbid.
Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
I don't know why Everything is a challenge to this country.
How do you develop a platform to carry out a task without proper testing and querying.
Okay let's say that no job is without glitches or bugs,but once they are noticed on production shouldn't they be fixed pronto?
I've been trying to fetch my NIN with their USSD code with no success for the past how many days now.
Are we going to run the platform like that with all the bugs till the deadline date?

Re: Outdated NIMC Facilities Stalling NIN-SIM Linkage by kayjay69(m): 2:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
The answer you seek is very simple, the Federal Government of Nigeria and its various Ministries and Agencies do not exist to make life easier for its citizens.

To the contrary, from all indications it is obvious that the government exists to make life unbearable for its citizens.
inoki247:
Analog Government...

If dem don tire dem go find reasonable solutions not telling people to goan queue and catch Covid 19 for free...

what will it cost them to make a directive that if you've an existing recognized ID like international passport, Driver's license or Voter's Card make dem have portal and tell the owner to create an account and upload his or her ID and also do a Selfie to verify is the owner of the ID and you tell him to check back in next 7 working days or so for you to get is Data from the ministry wey dey in charge of the ID he submitted from there you generate him an NiN number...

Simple Logic and simple solution....

Nigerians To Get 14-Day Grace To Roll Over Unused Data – NCC / Where Do You Keep Your Phone When You Sleep? / AMAZING!!!! Galaxy note 4 CUSTOM ROM (NOTE 7 PORT WITH All S8 Features)