Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

US Former President Obama Celebrates His Wife, Michelle On Her Birthday(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Former President Obama Celebrates His Wife, Michelle On Her Birthday(photos) (252 Views)

Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million / Former US President Obama Surprised Hospital Patients With Xmas Gift (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Former President Obama Celebrates His Wife, Michelle On Her Birthday(photos) by Nwamsblog: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Former United States President Barack Obama has celebrated his wife Michelle as she turn a year older today, January 17, Insidenaija reports.

Obama took to his verified Twitter handle on Sunday afternoon to appreciate his wife and he wrote: “Happy birthday to my love, my partner, and my best friend. Every moment with you is a blessing. Love you, Miche.”

Former President and First Lady Barack and Michelle Obama met in 1989 at a law firm in Chicago, married three years later, and share two daughters, Sasha and Malia.

Obama who happened to be the US first Africa-American and his wife Michelle was blessed with two daughters.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/us-former-president-barack-obama-celebrates-his-wife-michelle-on-her-birthday-photos/

Re: US Former President Obama Celebrates His Wife, Michelle On Her Birthday(photos) by Nwamsblog: 10:20am On Jan 18, 2021
More: Lalastjclala, Mynd44, Dominique

Re: US Former President Obama Celebrates His Wife, Michelle On Her Birthday(photos) by YoonSung79: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: US Former President Obama Celebrates His Wife, Michelle On Her Birthday(photos) by chatinent: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Okay
Re: US Former President Obama Celebrates His Wife, Michelle On Her Birthday(photos) by dimexy247(m): 10:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Happy birthday,
Re: US Former President Obama Celebrates His Wife, Michelle On Her Birthday(photos) by bernard1000001(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2021
hbd michelle o
Re: US Former President Obama Celebrates His Wife, Michelle On Her Birthday(photos) by Hongkog(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2021
ok

(1) (Reply)

Biden Lifts Trump's Immigrant Visa Ban On Nigerians / China Warns Taiwan Of War Over Call For Independence | / Today I took the highest oath of office in mourning,” Tanzanian New president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.