Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,604 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Lady Reveals How Her Brother Was Saved From Food Poisoning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveals How Her Brother Was Saved From Food Poisoning (293 Views)

My Brother Was Kidnapped, Beaten And Robbed In Lagos On His Way To Work / My Brother Was Kidnapped And Killed, His Car Stolen - Man / My Brother Was Attacked By Kidnappers, He Killed One, Injured One - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals How Her Brother Was Saved From Food Poisoning by Passcord(m): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2021

Re: Lady Reveals How Her Brother Was Saved From Food Poisoning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35am On Jan 18, 2021
Thank God for his life
Re: Lady Reveals How Her Brother Was Saved From Food Poisoning by malcom1X: 10:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Food poisoning means the food wasn't good for consumption. Has bacteria in it. This is the definition

Food poisoning is a disease that usually results in vomiting and diarrhea after a person eats or drinks fluids that are naturally toxic , food contaminated with certain bacteria (especially of the genus Salmonella), viruses, parasites, chemicals (toxins) or insecticide

It doesn't mean the friend poisoned him. The friend must have given him the only meal he or she had in the house.

Una go dey accuse person unnecessarily.
When I was a child and Wayne Rooney came to Nigeria, he had food poisoning and couldn't play. Him no accuse anyone say them want kill am.

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Uncovers N1.4bn Worth Of Hard Drugs In Edo / Suspected Yahoo Boys Seen Throwing Money Into The Air In Edo State. / Boko Haram Allegedly Hoist Flags In Some Parts Of Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.