Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment (3667 Views)

What Are The Available Means Of Sending Money From Nigeria To USA? / Why Can't Nigerians Adopt The Cycling Means Of Transportation (bicycle) Pics. / Lagos Flood: Canoes Used As Transportation Means In Owode Elede, Írawo, Ájegunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by obainolizer: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hello, house,
Please I urgently want to pay for my WES evaluation but an attempt to use a credit card (ATM CARD) has proved abortive considering Nigerian government policies and most Nigerian Banks subsequently blocking their naira cards for such services.
I have also tried using the option of western union and made payment through an agent that runs travel and tours and it failed after six days. The bank saying they have technical issues.
Therefore, I am seeking a piece of advice if anyone has passed through such a process recently and what is the way.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by EzegeNdiigbo: 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Use escrow
Or Pointszone
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by cana882(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
obainolizer:
Hello, house,
Please I urgently want to pay for my WES evaluation but an attempt to use a credit card (ATM CARD) has proved abortive considering Nigerian government policies and most Nigerian Banks subsequently blocking their naira cards for such services.
I have also tried using the option of western union and made payment through an agent that runs travel and tours and it failed after six days. The bank saying they have technical issues.
Therefore, I am seeking a piece of advice if anyone has passed through such a process recently and what is the way.
Thank you.
I’m currently in the same conundrum. Please let the experts assist.
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by cmoney1987: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
cana882:
I’m currently in the same conundrum. Please let the experts assist.
I am having the same challenge right now. Any guide will be appreciated.
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by iphunanya(f): 4:13am On Jan 19, 2021
obainolizer:
Hello, house,
Thank you.

Download BARTER app from playstore. It's a virtual dollar card from Flutterwave. You can carryout transactions of about $10,000. Their exchange rate is $1 = N475/N480

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by obainolizer: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2021
cmoney1987:

I am having the same challenge right now. Any guide will be appreciated.

ok, I will check out the app and see for myself
thanks
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by obainolizer: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2021
iphunanya:

Download BARTER app from playstore. It's a virtual dollar card from Flutterwave. You can carryout transactions of about $10,000. Their exchange rate is $1 = N475/N480

ok, I will check out the app and see for myself
thanks
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by cmoney1987: 9:58am On Jan 20, 2021
iphunanya:

Thanks Iphunanya, I was able to make the payment using barter.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by iphunanya(f): 10:04pm On Jan 20, 2021
cmoney1987:

Alright �
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by Divinedaddy: 11:50am On Jan 21, 2021
iphunanya:

can i transfer in euro here
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by Keeky08: 1:39pm On Jan 21, 2021
obainolizer:
Hello, house,
Thank you.

I am currently in this same situation. Have you been able to resolve it?
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by yommywindy09: 1:41pm On Jan 21, 2021
Keeky08:

I am currently in this same situation. Have you been able to resolve it?

DM me I will help you resolve this for a small fee. 0 7 0 3 1 8 8 3 2 7 7
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by iphunanya(f): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Divinedaddy:
can i transfer in euro here

I doubt that.
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by obainolizer: 4:43pm On Jan 21, 2021
iphunanya:

Thanks iphunanya ! i am really grateful for this insight.
I have carried out transactions and it was successful almost immediately.
There is a similarity with paystack too.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by Keeky08: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2021
cmoney1987:

Hello Cmoney,

Please which billing address did you enter when using the barter flutterwave virtual dollar card?

Thank you
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by iphunanya(f): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2021
obainolizer:

Thanks iphunanya ! i am really grateful for this insight.
I have carried out transactions and it was successful almost immediately.
There is a similarity with paystack too.

My pleasure wink
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by stephens2012(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
What a friend of mine did for clients who wanted to register for nursing council was to get a pound atm card from the bank. With that, the restriction won't affect and you can make as much payment as possible.
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by Ailele007: 10:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
iphunanya... Please,the app is requesting for merchant information...i dont understand
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by delzypswag(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2021
Have you solved the puzzle? How did you go about it?
Ailele007:
iphunanya... Please,the app is requesting for merchant information...i dont understand
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by delzypswag(m): 11:06am On Jul 14, 2021
Thanks a lot Ifunanya, it worked instantly.
iphunanya:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by hyzich(m): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2021
delzypswag:
Thanks a lot Ifunanya, it worked instantly.

Hi Delzypswag , please how much were you charged for WES payment in Naira.
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2021
I know of barter
Re: What Is The Best Or Available Means To Make Payment In Dollars At Moment by delzypswag(m): 3:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
I think around 130k naira as at July 2021
hyzich:

Hi Delzypswag , please how much were you charged for WES payment in Naira.

(1) (Reply)

Paying In And Withdraw Money In Foreign Country From Nigerian Bank Account? / 2017: Switzerland Tops The Best Country To Live In The World, U.S. Drops. / I Wept At The "Rehabilitated" Enugu Airport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.