Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Funny Reactions As Man Says He Sold His Father's House Because Of DJ Cuppy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Reactions As Man Says He Sold His Father's House Because Of DJ Cuppy (361 Views)

I'm Building A New House Because I Dont Like The Bathroom Of My House- Don Jazzy / Lady Rejects Her Boyfriend's Proposal After He Sold His Manhood For Riches (Vid) / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Reactions As Man Says He Sold His Father's House Because Of DJ Cuppy by Nwamsblog: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
There’s a popular saying that when people are in love, they tend to do stupid and unimaginable things.

Such is the case of a young man on Facebook, Chisom Andy, who revealed that he sold his father's house and placed a bet with the proceeds just because he loves Nigerian singer DJ Cuppy dearly.

This was a reply to a post the entertainer put up recently about a football match, where she mentioned that she already placed her bets for the game and also dropped a code for people to place their bets with.

"United, are we winning today? Placed my bet for this weekend’s games. #ToCuppyThisBet Use code “C484C” on BetKing."

Here's Chisom Andy's reply to the Jollof on the Jet crooner:

Different reactions and replies followed Chisom's hilarious revelation.

Hiz Don Package:

"No be juju be that?"
Itz Nasalama Samu:

"Wahala for who no get sense."
Onyirigbo Destiny Uzonna:

'You must be a prodigal son."
Hairai Lass FreeMaan:

"After investigation, we found that your father didn't have any house. So which house are u talking about?"

Evangelist Johnson Oyeniyi Ajifolawe:

"Forget that thing bro...is only an American girl that will fall for the story my brother."
Daniel Christian

'Make dem run DNA test for you. No be that man born you."

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/funny-reactions-as-man-says-he-sold-his-fathers-house-because-of-dj-cuppy/

Re: Funny Reactions As Man Says He Sold His Father's House Because Of DJ Cuppy by YoonSung79: 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lies
Re: Funny Reactions As Man Says He Sold His Father's House Because Of DJ Cuppy by longetivity(m): 1:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
You are stupid if it's true

(1) (Reply)

'devil In Califonia' Burna Boy's Road To Grammy / DJ Kaywise Joins The Omoluabi Family, Gets Goldberg Ambassadorial Deal / Mr Nollywood Nigeria Timipre Azikiwe Sylva Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.