Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi (40938 Views)

Nigeria Man Marries His Beautiful Oyibo Lover / Delta Family Fights Over N250,000 Bride Price (pic) / Man's Mother Gets ₦5000 From His Sister's ₦300,000 Bride Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Canberra55: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Thia is what you love northerners for? My brother you're a lover of NONSENSE CRAP.
SilverNorGold:

This is WHY I LOVE Northerners... They are extremely loyal, even in death...

Once they give you their word, they guard it jealously like the ancient gods...
And with the fury of the sword... Overcoming all impediments; and against all odds.. Until the fruits of loyalty ripen in their pots of gourds...

God bless the Northerners...
God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Glawrie: 3:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
it's normal for some tribes in Nigeria. He didn't pay her bride price before marrying her. So even in death,he has to pay it and do the normal marriage rite.
My aunt's husband had to travel down to the village in December last year to pay her bride price and do the normal marriage rite.
They already have 4 grown up children. They've been together for over 20 years, and he is just doing what he should have done a long time ago.
I asked my mom why, she said he has to do it, it's better to do it while she is still alive because even in death, he will do it which will be a shameful thing to him.
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by thatigboman: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Igbos and Hausas are a clog on the wheel Nigeria's progress. One is notorious for developing other people's land by force, the other is so used to cow herding that they also behave like cattle
yoruba nko?
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by thatigboman: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bmaster:
SilvernorGold is the same person as Mannabbqgrillz
i believe you. tnx
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by thatigboman: 4:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
LongNipple:
Oh My God...I have watched a Movie like this. He ended up becoming so wealthy but the dead wife spirit was living with him in his Mansion....Nollywood grin

Apparently, it was the dead wife that made him wealthy in death.

Hmmm....
Living In Bondage?
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Tochj(m): 4:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, it's your hatred for the North that's killing you, not Northerners.. But I have the solution to your problem: stop hating on the Great North and your people will live long again... Cos hatred kills faster than war...

God bless us all.
Sorry for that but he is saying the truth.
The amount of blood North has shed without provocation can form an ocean.
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Umar1968: 4:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

And with the fury of the sword... Overcoming all impediments; and against all odds.. Until the fruits of loyalty ripen in their pots of gourds...

Allahumma Amin Ya Rabbi!

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by relicng: 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
This kind news tired me.
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Lovelyn451(f): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

so the northern definition of loyalty is marrying a corpse...hmmm
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by YIladan228: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
The prophet of their religion even had sex with a dead woman so no one should be surprised by this.

Plis stop displaying your stupidity and ignorance , this is not good , why would you criticize somebody's religion. For what plis stop all these nonsense, Ok.
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by phadul: 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
One psychosis after another shocked
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Oblizdahfuture: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
That's also why they kill without asking whyI don't hate the northerners. I don't hate anybody but I dislike what many people have become.

Northerners are loyal to a fault.

If their leader says "kill this person" they will willingly do it without asking questions.

I don't run around the truth, I face it, I know it's a dangerous thing in the north but I risk it all the same.

Bishop Kuka will tell you the same.

hey fellow, I am fully a Northerner and What yhu just said is nothing near the Truth pls �........

wise up..... thank you and Good Night �
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Jesse6(m): 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Don't get me wrong oo
I mean no negativity
Me sef na arewa born and brought up
SilverNorGold:

My beloved brother, in every 12, there's a Judas... Nothing is 100% perfect.. So yes, there are few bad eggs in the North... But the overwhelming majority are making us proud.

God bless Arewa..
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by oruma19: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
It is done in the Niger delta. If u allow a woman live with u without proper marriage, if anything happens to the lady and she dies, u must pay the bride price before the burial.
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Akhee: 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
That's also why they kill without asking whyI don't hate the northerners. I don't hate anybody but I dislike what many people have become.

If their leader says "kill this person" they will willingly do it without asking questions.

I don't run around the truth, I face it, I know it's a dangerous thing in the north but I risk it all the same.

@ Those that kill people in the name of Religion or Geographic location difference are ignorant Northerners just like an idiot is propagating secession and division of Nigeria who is no body that that Albino Pig Nnamdi Cownu. So every one has a leader that are ignorant and ignorant followers. Kappish
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by delishpot: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.blueprint.ng/breaking-man-marries-dead-woman-with-n2000-bride-price-in-bauchi/

So they will use religion to legally judge the case in Nigeria? The entity that corrupted the brains of humans by creating religion.... 7 gbosas for you.
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by franugo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jackyboy:
tongue
Hmmmmmmmm i jump am pass.
Some traditions spits.......tufiakwa

Tradition Ke?? Did you read d op at all?
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Musa2018(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Salisu has to go through psychiatric test o!!! It's strange and absolutely v.far from Islamic teachings
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by dragunov: 8:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

That's not loyalty
That's stupidity. If he is really loyal, then he should accept to be buried with her or that her rotten body be with him on the house. And that will not stop him from marrying another wife because Islam allows it.
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Oluwaleinad14(m): 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Sick peeps everywhere
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by IYANGBALI: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mad people full Nigeria I swear
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Nicepoker(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
[s]
SilverNorGold:

[/s]
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Isuku01(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=SilverNorGold post=98188614]

My beloved brother, in every 12, there's a Judas... Nothing is 100% perfect.. So yes, there are few bad eggs in the North... But the overwhelming majority are making us proud.

God bless Arewa..
God bless Nigeria. [/quote

Arewa kee you there.]
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Mummymahdi(f): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Coolgent(m): 7:35am On Jan 19, 2021
SilverNorGold:

Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Coolgent(m): 7:37am On Jan 19, 2021
Kondomatic:

You are wrong my Brother,
It has never happened that way.
U can't use few misguided Northerners as an example to generalise all of them
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by alloy123: 9:46am On Jan 19, 2021
MAKE YOU JAM THOSE ONES WHERE TRAMADOL AND CODEINE DON TAKE AWAY THEIR SANITY FROM THEM..NA U GO FEAR FEAR grin grin grin grin
Jesse6:
U never jam bad ones guy
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Tundex911: 11:03am On Jan 19, 2021
Igbo amaka don arrive bauchi
Re: Man Marries Dead Woman With N2,000 Bride Price In Bauchi by Rosemi(f): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2021
Jesse6:
U never jam bad ones guy

I live in the north, they not what u think they are.
When it comes to m\n and woman matter u wouldn't want to experience it.

They can marry u today and tomorrow it is over and can be marrying like that till her last day those people don't dwell in marriage at all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Akunchukwu Alfred Gifts His Wife A Car Gift For Being A Virtuous Woman / Childhood Days; Were You Bathed Like This? (photo) / The Case Of Clara Chime- Enugu First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.