Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram (41690 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Davido Is The Most Followed Nigerian Celebrity On Twitter, Overthrows Wizkid / Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Exonerate1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
Temysteve:
shame! shame!! shame!!!
after buying followers

But if your Favs did it, you will be saying it's Normal thing. But as Davido did it now it's either he bought them or most of his fanbase follows him because of giveaways.

Don't quote me ever again Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Holamilekan97(m): 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Exonerate1:

But if you Favs did it, you will be saying it's Normal thing. But as Davido did it now it's either he bought them or most of his fanbase follows him because of giveaways.

Don't quote me ever again Thanks!

Can’t remember the last time Davido do giveaway self.. Don’t mind those fools bruh. Dem just dey hate for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Dollanaira: 8:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oh
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by VirginSearcher(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
Davido is the only Nigerian celebrity I follow on all social media account.. we share nothing common but he is just lucky

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by lascos912(m): 9:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
see my Yoruba people as them they stay top
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Donspicey: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
30BG all the way......

only his neckchain can feed the whole of wizkid fans......

But why Tekno dey always look funny for my eyes

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Donspicey: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
Blessinq1:
How does Tecko have more followers than Olamide?
And how does he have only 21 posts?

Tekno wey i know no too like much talk and paparazzi......

Niggah dishing out hits nd cashing out on the low..
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by QuintessentialW: 10:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
How does Davido do it!

See the gap!!! Boss! O.B.O!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by 400billionman: 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by richardokon710(m): 2:14am On Jan 19, 2021
Were is rude boy����
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by brandmix: 3:06am On Jan 19, 2021
Drienzia:
Yes the one on Instagram is not realistic.

Your context is limited to your perception of Nigerian popularity.

Yemi has carved a nitch for pan African music that makes her appreciated (not necessarily musically) by people from all over Africa.

FYI

Following on Instagram is not necessarily about your level of talent or musical success.

Its has more to do with your total appeal and "likeability". This will be shown in skits, pictures, or videos the Audience can relate with.

Hence no surprises for the likes of tekno, davido, or even Yemi.

The likes of wiz and burna take themselves a tad too serious IMO.
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Drienzia: 6:02am On Jan 19, 2021
brandmix:

Your context is limited to your perception of Nigerian popularity.

Yemi has carved a nitch for pan African music that makes her appreciated (not necessarily musically) by people from all over Africa.

FYI

Following on Instagram is not necessarily about your level of talent or musical success.

Its has more to do with your total appeal and "likeability". This will be shown in skits, pictures, or videos the Audience can relate with.

Hence no surprises for the likes of tekno, davido, or even Yemi.

The likes of wiz and burna take themselves a tad too serious IMO.
Finally a well detailed , mature and dissenting view without throwing tantrums.

But come to think of it. If these followers are true like you stated, why aren’t they involved in Yemi’s social media activities? It’s only bought followers that are dormant to such a large extent . You can’t have 12.8M followers with barely 150k views on your Instagram videos!
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by hush15: 6:38am On Jan 19, 2021
Drienzia:
Beef who and why? What relationship do I have with them to beef them? All these emotional Nigerians that don’t know how to entertain contradicting opinions of others . Guy fly from my mention

Somebody has over 18million followers. These followers are not just nigerians, there is also other nationals, brands, MNOs, and probably presidents sef. Whatever your contradicting opinion is, it doesn't change this fact. Rather than diss or be hatin on him cos he has leverage and still remains one of Nigeria's biggest brand when it comes to entertainment, just FEM and let him be. So when your time comes too, the whole world won't be your antagonist.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by aalangel(f): 7:32am On Jan 19, 2021
Infolenka:
10. Olamide

7.3 Million Followers

Chidinma is 7.4m. Why is Olamide here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2021
DrayZee:

Has he been at the top for up to 10 years like the others on the list?
Don't drag Burna into everything. His music is still popping streams higher than most of the artists there.

Even a whole Sia has just 6 million followers on Instagram (same as Burna).

His music is still popping streams becaise this is his 8th year in the industry. Make he complete 10 years before you go see the decline. Na when burna complete 10 years you go come realize say OBO when dey he 11th year na king for real.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Drienzia: 9:12am On Jan 19, 2021
hush15:

Somebody has over 18million followers. These followers are not just nigerians, there is also other nationals, brands, MNOs, and probably presidents sef. Whatever your contradicting opinion is, it doesn't change this fact. Rather than diss or be hatin on him cos he has leverage and still remains one of Nigeria's biggest brand when it comes to entertainment, just FEM and let him be. So when your time comes too, the whole world won't be your antagonist.
Typical Nigerian. Hating on your Davido because of what? Me and Davido de drag woman ? Or are we competiting? Why is someone with 18M followers having same profile engagement(numbers of likes on Instagram photos and views on videos) with someone with 11M ? Bring your analysis. Nobody is hating on anyone .

Nobody is saying he is not a big artiste or limiting his achievements , I am just being factual as regards this subject matter
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by AFONAMARO: 9:13am On Jan 19, 2021
blamingthedevil:

Peter is a bigger boy

Not correct. He's more sociable, hence, he has more followers.

Paul is doing well in every standard
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Michaelfucker(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

His music is still popping streams becaise this is his 8th year in the industry. Make he complete 10 years before you go see the decline. Na when burna complete 10 years you go come realize say OBO when dey he 11th year na king for real.
A very big fat lie!
10 years has nothing to do with sales or streams declination. It's just consistency that matters the most. Some artists don't even use up to 10 years before they start flopping, so I don't get your point.
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Michaelfucker:

A very big fat lie!
10 years has nothing to do with sales or streams declination. It's just consistency that matters the most. Some artists don't even use up to 10 years before they start flopping, so I don't get your point.

I don't owe you any explanation
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Michaelfucker(m): 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

I don't owe you any explanation
I never said you owed me any explanation. I was just tackling you for spreading fake theory.
Have a good day.
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by mosesjida(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Davido fans be feeling like kings and queen now

Not knowing that their boss is one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to them
This is to say davido got no talent and this instagram followers is not a reflection of how talented they are
You have said this like 2000 times
Man rest!��
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by fergieboy: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Michaelfucker:

I never said you owed me any explanation. I was just tackling you for spreading fake theory.
Have a good day.

You will still get streams if you maintained your 10 years, but you will lose you position. If you be number 1 before, you go decline and that's the decline you are seeing in wizkid davido and olamide.

Just observe this year 2021 na, you go see say wizkid davido and olamide nor go fit drop song when go blow reach burna boy own.

If you know me and what I know for this Lagos and Naija industry, you nor go argue with me.
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Michaelfucker(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

You will still get streams if you maintained your 10 years, but you will lose you position. If you be number 1 before, you go decline and that's the decline you are seeing in wizkid davido and olamide.

Just observe this year 2021 na, you go see say wizkid davido and olamide nor go fit drop song when go blow reach burna boy own.

If you know me and what I know for this Lagos and Naija industry, you nor go argue with me.

Ok. I'll observe that!
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Cowbell521: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2023
#1 Davido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo And His Children Enjoy Swimming Together (Photos) / Disqualified BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Arrives Nigeria All Smiles (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Wows In Yellow Bikini (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.