Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram (41674 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Davido Is The Most Followed Nigerian Celebrity On Twitter, Overthrows Wizkid / Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Rosella25(f): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
longetivity:
We all know slawormiir best artiste is the number 1

Yeah....am with you, even though I don't know him, buh am starting to crush on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by shigo20(m): 4:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
udemzyudex:

Wetin dey worry this attention seeker, which album flop? you well do?
u dey mind am
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by gabriel66386: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wizkid fan would so much hate say DAVIDO na number 1 . .despite all that hatred
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Gaston3114(m): 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
longetivity:
simi my crush that mumu years

still my crush till now don't just know why I love her so much
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by junketer(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
omonla10:
Check out the number of posts
Davido, and tiwa and co over 420 Posts.. Wizzy just over 100 posts..
Wizzy no dey ever send anybody.. Unlike some clout kings
does this thing you type make sense to you? So because you like wizkid you want make him top for everything. Like you said, wizzy no send anybody so abeg make we dey follow people wey send.
Nonsense

11 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Realhommie(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Omeleyi:
Wizkid has a lot of catching up to do... Even Yemi pass am for insta, e shock me o shocked
Wizzy is not in competition with anybody, he's never been.. He's not crazy bout stuff like that, you'd know coz he's not always in the media trying influence stuff and buy fake love, he's as real AF that's why he's got the most loyal/die hard fans...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Talkingoil(m): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

No matter how many people follows you, make village people no join
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Realhommie(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
omonla10:
Check out the number of posts
Davido, and tiwa and co over 420 Posts.. Wizzy just over 100 posts..
Wizzy no dey ever send anybody.. Unlike some clout kings
They can clear old posts and start all over, wizzy once did that.. Regardless, he's not a media crazy person.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Acidosis(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Drienzia:
Most of them with bought followers. You know fake followers by the amount of the likes they get on photos and views on videos. Yemi Alade with 50k likes with 12.8M followers? While wizkid with 11.7M having up to 700k likes. Davido also is not left out. I think that of Falz , Olamide , Simi , Donjazzy and wizkid are more realistic.

Wizkid rarely post contents. His strategy is simple. He keeps his fans "hungry", starves them for weeks, sometimes months without posting anything about his music or private life. That's how he gets his huge likes whenever he manages to post. If dem born am well, make e post like Davido. That 700k likes go turn 17k likes.

Doesn't mean Yemi Alade's followers or fans are fake. Last time I checked, one of her music videos is number 5 on the list of most viewed videos on YouTube Nigeria in 2020. 'Yemi Alade's Johnny's got 127 million views on YouTube. Your Wizkid is nowhere to be found from number 1-15. Davido's "Fall" is No. 1 with 190 million views.

No be everything be FAKE.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Realhommie(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
Wizkid fan would so much hate say DAVIDO na number 1 . .despite all that hatred
You guys just like to say whatever sha to suit your prejudice..

Why would they hate? Over what exactly? It is a Known fact that Davido has always had more following, since since, you think people didn't know that?

Could we stop drawing comparisons all the Time over people who actually don't give a fvck about us?

All of you inferring that Wizzy hates Davido yet not a shred of evidence, none whatsoever. Haba mana.
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by immunity9ja: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Drienzia:

Why is your life like this?too much sadness,all these your post just to cast aspersions on Davido,what will Davido use bought followers to do?most people follow him coz he is active on social media and free with fans.This your sad life needs joy.

Most of them with bought followers. You know fake followers by the amount of the likes they get on photos and views on videos. Yemi Alade with 50k likes with 12.8M followers? While wizkid with 11.7M having up to 700k likes. Davido also is not left out. I think that of Falz , Olamide , Simi , Donjazzy and wizkid are more realistic.
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by tnerro1(m): 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Where is omahlay? Let show you something grin
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Odani: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Stfujio:
This life no balance, when talented artistes like @iamdbull no get up to 2000 followers

Wats ur definition of talent? Remember this is music and entertainment and wat I enjoy shudnt be determined by anybody but wat appeals to my personal self. Wat genre or rhythm of song people enjoy is not cast on stone. Let pipo enjoy wat appeals. But I personally believe d numbers speak for themselves at d end of d day
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by fergieboy: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Na only wizkid get real followers

Views Wizkid get on a post they pass davido own

Yemi Alade own worse

Naira Marley of 4.2million they get likes and views pass her own of 12million followers

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Odani: 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:
Airforceone no dey

Andyblaze sef no join

Na wa shocked

this list is somehow

Hahaha do yemi alade and tiwa both have more followers than burna boy and wizkid�����
There are just somethings u cant shove down pipo's throats
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Phatkings: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Davido fans be feeling like kings and queen now

Not knowing that their boss is one untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to them
This is to say davido got no talent and this instagram followers is not a reflection of how talented they are

MAKE pepper body no kill u oo
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by 12345baba(m): 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Davido dwarf them

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by BrutalJab: 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
omonla10:
Check out the number of posts Davido, and tiwa and co over 420 Posts.. Wizzy just over 100 posts.. Wizzy no dey ever send anybody.. Unlike some clout kings
You are actually senseless.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by theFilmtric: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Drienzia:
not really
The love fans have varies
Davido fans are “giveaway” fans
Wizkid fans really love him,same as falz
It also depends on frequency of posts
Think through next time
Don't just post because you want to post
They don't buy followers

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Chatbot1234: 5:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
lilmax:
He has 18m followers but him album flop grin

That's why they're called "give away" fans

Look at the tule challenge for example

Man got people shouting for 2million grin

he buys followers grin
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Chatbot1234: 5:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Acidosis:

Wizkid rarely post contents. His strategy is simple. He keeps his fans "hungry", starves them for weeks, sometimes months without posting anything about his music or private life. That's how he gets his huge likes whenever he manages to post. If dem born am well, make e post like Davido. That 700k likes go turn 17k likes.

Doesn't mean Yemi Alade's followers or fans are fake. Last time I checked, one of her music videos is number 5 on the list of most viewed videos on YouTube Nigeria in 2020. 'Yemi Alade's Johnny's got 127 million views on YouTube. Your Wizkid is nowhere to be found from number 1-15. Davido's "Fall" is No. 1 with 190 million views.

No be everything be FAKE.

someone that runs youtube ads ? grin
why is his album flopping again cheesy. ?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by BrutalJab: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
fergieboy:
Na only wizkid get real followers

Views Wizkid get on a post they pass davido own

Yemi Alade own worse

Naira Marley of 4.2million they get likes and views pass her own of 12million followers

Why do you love lying?

Which wizkid post dey get views and likes pass Davido own?

Why are you lying?

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Josskute(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Infolenka:
1. Davido

18.9 Million Followers
The fuvking GOAT

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
illicit:
Airforceone no dey

Andyblaze sef no join

Na wa shocked

this list is somehow

I like this guy for no reason. I just liked him, even though I don't have any of his songs or Nigeria musicians songs.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
Infolenka:
8. Symplysimi

8.4 Million Followers

My lookalike. I love ur creativity. You deserve ur followership.
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Infolenka:
5. Peterpsquare

10.3 Million Followers

You gave me one of my new sense of African fashion.
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
longetivity:
We all know slawormiir best artiste is the number 1

Your talent mehn
Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by ersonleads(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
people calling out burna boy should know;

1. He doesn't follow anybody

2. He nor doesn't buy followers. his account is realistic (he has almost 7million followers). original followers is better than buying fake followers.in short, burna boy get real fans. active once.

3.check some foreign artist, you will know the essence of real followers. some of them like Sam Smith don't even have up to 5million followers as popular as they are.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Drienzia:
This is a very wrong analysis...

Beyonce, Kylie jenner, Kim Kardashian and all have high followers and yet their engagements likes or videos aren't even close to a quarter.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Infolenka:
1. Davido

18.9 Million Followers

I once had two of his ssongs on my phone: owo ni koko and aye.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today / Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship / 2Face Idibia To Sound Sultan: I Promise You Your Family Will Be Safe And Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.