Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nigerian Singer Omawuni Celebrates Husband On His Birthday - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Singer Omawuni Celebrates Husband On His Birthday (196 Views)

'I Met My Husband As Student' Rev. Esther Ajayi Celebrates Husband's 60th Birthd / A nairalander Celebrates his birthday with Hushpuppi @ Dubai / See What Kiss Daniel Got His Younger Brother For His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Omawuni Celebrates Husband On His Birthday by gistongist: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Omawumi Megbele simply known by her stage name Omawumi has celebrated her husband on his birthday.

The singer shared photos of herself and her hubby, to mark his birthday.

To mark her husband’s birthday, the singer said, “Happy Birthday to my Boyfriend, Baby daddy and Husband… We are so blessed to have you in our lives, you are an amazing dad to our kids and you come be my number 1 aproko partner join
God bless you for me, God will move you from glory to glory, grant you long life, good health, peace and happiness…Amen! And trust that I will be here to frustrate the Sh*t out of you forever!!! I love you Tosbabe aka Baba Kamillah @d_seventeenth.”
In another post, she wrote, “Birthday shenanigans with my boyfriend @d_seventeenth …Photo credit by The Boo’s 2nd boo @officialwaje.”

Omawumi born in 1982, married Tosin Yussuf in 2018, with their friends and family in attendance.

The couple have two children together.

source:https://gistongist.com/nigerian-singer-omawuni-celebrates-husband-on-his-birthday/

(1) (Reply)

The Number 1 Business You Can Start With No Capital And Earn Up To 100k Monthly / Transform Your Apartment To Small Paradise (photos) / Top Law Firm For Complete Procedure Of Divorce In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.