Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers (51188 Views)

Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp / Missing Lady Escaped from Kidnappers/Ritualist After Some Days / Teenage Girls Rescued From Kidnappers In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers by udemzyudex(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2021
Ryan03:
pls shut up. That how you guys said police don't investigate their officers, who investigate this case now? Now you have brought a new one, he will be released soon my ass

Oga they will release him soon, he will definitely appeal that judgment and this man is going to walk out of there like nothing ever happened.

So STFU and stop acting like you're not in Nigeria.
Re: ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers by Godstime234: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ryan03:
there are points to prove the case.
1. How much was the vehicle bought for? If it is way too less than it is suppose to be, you don enter be that.
2. Were you issued receipt from the original owner of the property? Or any written note to that effect? Where are the original receipts of the property?

With this two points, the case have been proven already. But the sentence nor just match at all

He was guilty on the number one point you raised. I think he bought the hilux for Half a.million naira or thereabouts. He was issued receipt. He was nailed on the price of the truck. He bought it at a ridiculous amount.
Re: ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers by Godstime234: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fembleez1:

Good morning Sir. Thank you sir.

Only reading the full case and getting to know the Reason for the Decision of the court can make us understand why such a Sentence.

The case will probably go on Appeal, if the Officer's lawyer knows his job.

I believe he definitely will. But my fear is the power that be that wants him down by all means.
Re: ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers by Fembleez1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2021
Godstime234:

I believe he definitely will. But my fear is the power that be that wants him down by all means.

How do you assume there's a power that be that wants him down?
Re: ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers by Godstime234: 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
Fembleez1:

How do you assume there's a power that be that wants him down?

Like I said , his travails is officially motivated . Have met with him one on one while in the prison. There is more to it. Just some few months to his retirement
Re: ACP Okubo Aboye Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Buying A Car From Kidnappers by Fembleez1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Godstime234:

Like I said , his travails is officially motivated . Have met with him one on one while in the prison. There is more to it. Just some few months to his retirement

Oh, okay sir. I strongly advise he Appeals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Police Officers Sentenced To Death Over Apo Six Killings / Man To Die By Hanging After Killing His Girlfriend In Yobe (Graphic Photos) / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.