Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers (65110 Views)

Bandits Set a Military Armoured Personnel Carrier & a Hilux On Fire In Zamfara / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army / Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Islie: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Boko Haram Terrorists Display Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers

Militants from the Islamic State backed faction of Boko Haram, the Islamic State West Africa Province (ISWAP), formerly known as Jamā'at Ahl as-Sunnah lid-Da'wah wa'l-Jihād, have displayed an Armed Personnel Carrier the group captured from Nigerian soldiers.

According to ISWAP in a statement released on Monday, the modified FV103 Spartan APC was captured on Sunday when the group ambushed some trucks conveying Nigerian soldiers at Gorigi, Borno State.

The insurgents also claimed 20 soldiers were killed during the attack.

SaharaReporters recalled that about 70 Nigerian soldiers of the Operation Lafiya Dole were killed by the terrorists in March 2020 in the same community.

Hundreds of soldiers and officers have been killed since the Boko Haram insurgency commenced in 2009. Tens of thousands of civilians have also been killed and millions of others displaced.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/18/boko-haram-terrorists-display-armed-personnel-carrier-captured-nigerian-soldiers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by realstars: 4:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Things Are Not Going Well Here.
Anytime the presidency or service chiefes, come's to brag about defitting, crushd, diseminate, distroy, and end this Boko men, they wax stronger and more focus than before,
I think they should be ashame by now.

148 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Arewa1stSon: 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oya... Read comments and see how ipob members would celebrate this outdated tank displayed by Bokoharam propagandist that looks like a made in Uganda microwave!!

Meanwhile....

We are wining the war against Terror!!

The Boko Haram business is about to end!!

Borno shall rise again!!

Nigerian Army are now taking the war to Bokoharam camps!!

Our soldiers are now going offensive!!

God bless Nigerian Army!!

106 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by GamalNasser: 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
What kind of APC is that abeg ..must be a relic from the second world war ... Ngpatriot will soon be here with his computer generated audio air strike cheesy cheesy cheesy

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by denko(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
When I say Nigeria army was just doing PR some gullible Nigerians were of the opinion that I was not patriotic.

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by donbachi(m): 4:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Shame

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by LuQuLuQu(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
I can't wait to be over and done with what I'm doing to japa with my UK Visa abeg. I'm tired already of this dungeon.

Meanwhile where is SimplyShit?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by adadike(f): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
They are sending our soldiers off to suicide mission. Bokoharam is the brain child of the north, if the north wants to put an end to it within hours, they will do so. Stop sending southern soldiers down to the north, stop using them as sacrificial lamb over what they know nothing about.

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by adadike(f): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
Southern soldiers should receive sense and wise up

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by tyup(m): 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
shocked

The truth is if we all Nigerians can carry whatever arm our hands can touch either pestle, kitchen knife, cutlass, machete, Dane gun n it's likes and invade Sambisa forest Boko Haram would be over in a matter of weeks but all we do is blame Nigerian soldiers which morally shouldn't be.

SS, SE, SW, NE, NW, NC we can all stand up in solidarity and defend the North and our bleeding Nation

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
that pics is photoshopped

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by tyup(m): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
adadike:
They are sending our soldiers off to suicide mission. Bokoharam is the brain child of the north, if the north wants to put an end to it within hours, they will do so. Stop sending southern soldiers down to the north, stop using them as sacrificial lamb over what they know nothing about.

More Northern soldiers have died in numbers than any southern soldiers have and would but you would not hear us come on the media to cry blue murder. So pls let's endeavor to always say n kiss the truth at all times

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Blue3k(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lol this good for propaganda but very useless for them. They not going to use it for battle and will just end up destroying it. It's one less apc for Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Racoon(m): 5:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is the APC they used the $1B counter insurgency funds to buy right? The T-72 Russian Tanks Shagari government bought back then are even far better.

Meanwhile, “They have so degraded the capacity of Boko Haram that the terrorists can no longer hold on to any territory." -Lai Mohammed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by 9jatriot(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Make them gather plenty dogs pursue these people, I know they fear dogs more than guns.

https://www.nairaland.com/6370257/rescuing-kidnap-victims-trained-dogs
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Donspicey: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Which way my Beautiful Nigeria??...

Dis one wey boko boys dey show dem sef anyhow dis days wetin dey happen gan gan.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
I thought the army headquarters told us something different about the attack....there is something fishy about the army engagement with boko haram.....the govt hv not been sincere n innocent soldiers are being killed yet no one cares!

I wept for this Nation n cursed Awolowo, Azikiwe n Ahmadu Bello for bringing us together!

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by 101Ideas: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by CoolFresh34: 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
It is well

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by sotall(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by dynicks(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
shocked.....Mr Lai over to you...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Enudapan: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
NAH eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Nigeria is just boys Scott
They are always being bullied by Boko Haram

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Born2Breed(f): 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
Islie:
Boko Haram Terrorists Display Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/18/boko-haram-terrorists-display-armed-personnel-carrier-captured-nigerian-soldiers

Lol!!

Captured or sold to them by Cameroonians?

I doubt if the Nigerian Army is using such desolate military ware.
grin
Looks like that Biafra military APC nicknamed one name like that, seized by the Cameroonians military way back.

cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Freshfish4: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Most piss.full region my a.s.s. keep deceiving yourselves in the north while the government crooks are cashing out on a regular.

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Softgamer: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
what is this abeg. is this something builed from technical secondary school ?
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Tranquillity360: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Boko haram are really doing good.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Kobicove(m): 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
I don't believe that the Nigerian still uses this type of 1950s era armoured vehicle cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Lightorder: 5:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
denko:
When I say Nigeria army was just doing PR some gullible Nigerians were of the opinion that I was not patriotic.
do I believe criminals now or my brothers My people, who do I believe now
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by NORSIYK(m): 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
The fulani soldiers among the Nigerian army intentionally left those equipments for them

7 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by bigdammyj: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) / Abba Kyari's Body Arrives Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.