Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,818 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers (65113 Views)

Bandits Set a Military Armoured Personnel Carrier & a Hilux On Fire In Zamfara / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army / Soldiers Capture Shekau's Armoured Personnel Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Kudejo: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
I need more proof that this is infact a Nigerian armored personnel carrier and not a relic from WW2 that was taken from a Museum.

This article could just be propaganda from Boko haram

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by izubext007: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria in general is winning the war against ur faith
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by santosrapheal(m): 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
They are just killing our young army in the name of politics
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by musa7m(m): 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Is this kind of tank deployed during end sar protest in Lagos ? Many us here watch the videos of the attack on the state governor convoy ....una no see Nigerian army APC advancing toward the hot zone ..... This is propaganda and should not be on the front page .......
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by mbhs139(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
Oya... Read comments and see how ipob members would celebrate this outdated tank displayed by Bokoharam propagandist that looks like a made in Uganda microwave!!

Meanwhile....

We are wining the war against Terror!!

The Boko Haram business is about to end!!

Borno shall rise again!!

Nigerian Army are now taking the war to Bokoharam camps!!

Our soldiers are now going offensive!!

God bless Nigerian Army!!

I believe there are BH members on this nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by kingsvictor2: 7:02am On Jan 19, 2021
tyup:

So much hate from just one man smh.....the More you wish the North death the more ur wish work against you and that's the truth.
they wish themselves death, I ain't d one. They created a monster ravaging them, they said d North is safe. I don't give d least fvck so long as they are terrorising, killing and kidnapping themselves.
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by peculiar2233: 7:20am On Jan 19, 2021
realstars:
Things Are Not Going Well Here.
Anytime the presidency or service chiefes, come's to brag about defitting, crushd, diseminate, distroy, and end this Boko men, they wax stronger and more focus than before,
I think they should be ashame by now.
I swear to God, I thought it's only me that's aware of this

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by realstars: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2021
peculiar2233:

I swear to God, I thought it's only me that's aware of this
You know, the real owners of this boko haram are high class politicians from that rigon, and are in the presidency circle.
The Truth Will Be Known To All Oneday.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by bigfish3k: 7:55am On Jan 19, 2021
tyup:
shocked

The truth is if we all Nigerians can carry whatever arm our hands can touch either pestle, kitchen knife, cutlass, machete, Dane gun n it's likes and invade Sambisa forest Boko Haram would be over in a matter of weeks but all we do is blame Nigerian soldiers which morally shouldn't be.

SS, SE, SW, NE, NW, NC we can all stand up in solidarity and defend the North and our bleeding Nation
So that you turn around and call us infidel
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Oksman(m): 9:06am On Jan 19, 2021
donbachi:
Shame

Real Shame!
Just take a look at what the 'giant' of Africa is using to fighting these ragamuffins, no wonder the war has dragged on for so long.
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Gatsbyskoncept: 9:29am On Jan 19, 2021
And yet the Nigerian army said they have vanquished boko haram.
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by tyup(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2021
kingsvictor2:
they wish themselves death, I ain't d one. They created a monster ravaging them, they said d North is safe. I don't give d least fvck so long as they are terrorising, killing and kidnapping themselves.

Anything that concerns the North concerns you to shey you know?? well I don't expect you to understand but I trust ur leaders do understand that's why they try as much as possible to get in the good books of the North. it concerns you to man
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by nurain150(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Islie:
Boko Haram Terrorists Display Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers

https://saharareporters.com/2021/01/18/boko-haram-terrorists-display-armed-personnel-carrier-captured-nigerian-soldiers
They didn't capture it might be given to them
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by Coolgent(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2021
adadike:
They are sending our soldiers off to suicide mission. Bokoharam is the brain child of the north, if the north wants to put an end to it within hours, they will do so. Stop sending southern soldiers down to the north, stop using them as sacrificial lamb over what they know nothing about.
Then NA should only recruit Northerners as its Soldiers.
Receive sense small abeg
Re: Boko Haram Displays Armed Personnel Carrier Captured From Nigerian Soldiers by adadike(f): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2021
Coolgent:

Then NA should only recruit Northerners as its Soldiers.
Receive sense small abeg
who be dis? Gerrare here mehn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebola Scare:2 Feared Dead,20 Others Hospitalised Over Excessive Salt Consumption / Okorocha's Aide Shot By Uzodinma's Security Personnel (Graphic Photo) / Why I Accepted To Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate –datti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.