Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (10114 Views)

My Friend Said Jokingly That She Has Macromastia. What Exactly Is Macromastia? / My Friend Said White Men Have Small Dicks / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 18, 2021

6 Likes

Re: . by Dong2: 5:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
My friend told me that men with very big penis don't experience very strong erection because of the size and that you can hardly tell if a very big penis is erect as it remains the way it is when flaccid and the only noticeable change is the little increase in diameter, my friend also said they are mostly prone to erectile dysfunction compared to the small and average ones,my friend added that men with very big penis are actually very tall but they don't have very long lifespan compared to short men with small and average penis,my friend further asked if I usually see very tall old men compared to short old men we have around.Men with big organs,is my friend right?

Maybe!

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dong2:

Maybe!
You mean my friend is right?
Re: . by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wetin kyari no go see for abba

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
Wetin kyari no go see for abba
meaning?
Re: . by psalmskiddy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Who's this friend
Can I have her digit

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
damn! when guys begin dey discuss preek size with each other? that's grossundecided

5 Likes

Re: . by Freestainworld(m): 5:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
She's somehow right, small and average dicks are more firm and strong when standing, and they usually last longer, but bigger dicks are not that firm when erect and they are usually don't add much in diameter when standing.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Freestainworld:
She's somehow right, small and average dicks are more firm and strong when standing, and they usually last longer, but bigger dicks are not that firm when erect and they are usually don't add much in diameter when standing.
My friend is right then

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Akunatakasi(m): 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Did you open nairaland account just to make enquiries about penis

11 Likes

Re: . by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Akunatakasi:

grin
Re: . by Facts101: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
My friend told me that men with very big penis don't experience very strong erection because of the size and that you can hardly tell if a very big penis is erect as it remains the way it is when flaccid and the only noticeable change is the little increase in diameter, my friend also said they are mostly prone to erectile dysfunction compared to the small and average ones,my friend added that men with very big penis are actually very tall but they don't have very long lifespan compared to short men with small and average penis,my friend further asked if I usually see very tall old men compared to short old men we have around.Men with big organs,is my friend right?

Don't be deceived guys, this is Zzor alternative account, check the profile picture and compare with the ones Zzor has always uploaded on his or her account, the same camera texture, the colours of the pictures, the same girl with the big ass, and the same pattern.

Check the last time that Zzor came online January 15 and this op opened an account on January 17 exactly two days later. This is Zzor don't be deceived.

Check both pictures below and compare

25 Likes

Re: . by hashtagged(m): 6:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
SmellySperm:
damn! when guys begin dey discuss preek size with each other? that's grossundecided
Asin eh the thing dey muzz me
Re: . by Fvckyouall: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

why is it gross aren't dicks cute , girls talk about boobs so talk about your dicks with pride.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Fvckyouall: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Facts101:

Don't be deceived guys, this is Zzor alternative account, check the profile picture and compare with the ones Zzor has always uploaded on his or her account, the same camera texture, the colours of the pictures, the same girl with the big ass, and the same pattern.

Check the last time that Zzor came online January 15 and this op opened an account on January 17 exactly two days later. This is Zzor don't be deceived.

why do girls with big bottom have small boobs undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
Akunatakasi:
Somehow, I'm doing some research centred around men's organ

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Quite true. Do you know the volume of blood needed to make the very big penis to be erect? Moreover, the heart needs to be in very top shape and the blood vessels of the penis free from cholesterol deposits. Else, strong and full erection will be impossible naturally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fvckyouall:

why do girls with big bottom have small boobs undecided
Not in all cases,I have a friend who's blessed with both and facially very beautiful too.Some women are specially created

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ninejaywon:
Quite true. Do you know the volume of blood needed to make the very big penis to be erect? Moreover, the heart needs to be in very top shape and the blood vessels of the penis free from cholesterol deposits. Else, strong and full erection will be impossible naturally.
Hmm good to know,can I say an average or small penis is better than the very big ones?
Re: . by Dagger111(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
U go make men with small prick dey get joy nw. Don't be deceived, some guys are blessed with mighty dick and fantabulous erection, u will see dick like Anaconda when erected, don't try them any, they knw how to use it and shift womb.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dagger111:
U go make men with small prick dey get joy nw. Don't be deceived, some guys are blessed with mighty dick and fantabulous erection, u will see dick like Anaconda when erected, don't try them any, they knw how to use it and shift womb.
Someone up there does not agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by tubolancer(m): 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
One thing I have discovered about penis or sleeping with women is that your penis need to be strong, forget about the bigness of a penis, if it is not strong, it is useless. When it is strong, it will last for several minutes and your partner will enjoy you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Dagger111(m): 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Someone up there does not agree with you

Let her come and see pictorial evidence from me and also witness the shifting womb part.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
tubolancer:
One thing I have discovered about penis or sleeping with women is that your penis need to be strong, forget about the bigness of a penis, if it is not strong, it is useless. When it is strong, it will last for several minutes and your partner will enjoy you.
Are you indirectly saying men with big penis don't last long?please explain further

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Lawly: 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

grin grin grin Nigeria get problems. Wahala for hu no get small gbola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Facts101:

oboy u observe well.. the wardrobe and door na same, hahaha.. wait, na dis kind sexy shape Zzor get na im she da mumu online? see fresh lap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Toks2008(m): 8:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:

Does size really matter?

I want to know your opinion.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Hmm good to know,can I say an average or small penis is better than the very big ones?

it depends on the size of the vagina. A pussy that can swallow my fist will never be satisfied by a small, average or slightly above average penis. What can really fill that sort of hole is a big penis with massive girth. A "normal" vagina will be satisfied by an average and small sized penis not forgetting the skills of its owner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fvckyouall:

why is it gross aren't dicks cute , girls talk about boobs so talk about your dicks with pride.
should i be discussing about diik size?how about money discussion? business deals? tf is wrong with these pusssy ass niggasundecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by chinoonew09: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Not in all cases, I have a friend who's blessed with both and facially very beautiful too.[s] Some women are specially created[/]

I totally disagree with you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Waist: 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
As a guy I don't have issue that much, although I am tall and i have all the things that accompanied a tall guy, but the issue of long lifespan is all about hereditary and stress.
Re: . by chinoonew09: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Warrgidanairala:
Not in all cases, I have a friend who's blessed with both and facially very beautiful too. Some women are specially created

I totally disagree with you....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Of The Most Embarrassing Moments Of A Girl’s Life (with Pictures) / Have People Met And Gotten Married Through Nairaland / Can You Fall In Love Online/fb With Someone You've Never Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.