Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

"Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Special Gift To Nigeria (akanda Eda)" - Ooni Ade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Special Gift To Nigeria (akanda Eda)" - Ooni Ade (1962 Views)

Bisi Akanda's Visit To Ajimobi's Wife Sparks Tales Of Ministerial Appointment / Akanda Oro Awikonko Gives Latest Update On Sunday Igboho From Benin Republic / "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Special Gift To Nigeria (akanda Eda)" - Ooni Ade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Special Gift To Nigeria (akanda Eda)" - Ooni Ade by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 20, 2021
Marine54:
Rather if the Yorubas did not alliance with their masters up north to fought the Ibos inthe name of keeping Nigeria as one, they wouldn't be in South west to abuse your leaders.

Who did alliance with the north if not Igbos? You don't even know your funny ancestors story, We fought Igbo because they trespassed during the war, a time will come when Yoruba will have your time, we are dealing with kidnappers and bandits first
Re: "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Special Gift To Nigeria (akanda Eda)" - Ooni Ade by IamAtikulate: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2021
SuperBold:

those agbor are for your brother with erection problem reason why there is baby trafficking in South East.
Give them 5Huns and they will open for people with erection problem.

SuperBold:

You know how many chioma and Chichi wey dey wash money here, mechanic will come, okada man will come even Fulani Hausa with big scissor will come and dump their frustration on her. I don't see that as anything though cos we all got to hustle

Most Yoruba girl above 18 already had a child outside of wedlock. Have you ever wondered why SW has the highest number of bastards in the country.

Again, it is only in SW you will see a man get married to a woman who had already given birth for different men and have both the woman and her bastard children under the same roof.

Pathetic.
Re: "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Special Gift To Nigeria (akanda Eda)" - Ooni Ade by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2021
IamAtikulate:

Most Yoruba girl above 18 already had a child outside of wedlock. Have you ever wondered why SW has the highest number of bastards in the country.

Again, it is only in SW you will see a man get married to a woman who had already given birth for different men and have both the woman and her bastard children under the same roof.

Pathetic.

This is what clannish Igbo can not understand about progressive Yoruba culture, you free to do what you like unlike alaigbo where women are considered second class citizen.
Re: "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Special Gift To Nigeria (akanda Eda)" - Ooni Ade by IamAtikulate: 12:12pm On Jan 20, 2021
SuperBold:

This is what clannish Igbo can not understand about progressive Yoruba culture, you free to do what you like unlike alaigbo where women are considered second class citizen.
You mean raising someone's bastard is being progressive?

Yorubas and their mentality sha
Re: "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Special Gift To Nigeria (akanda Eda)" - Ooni Ade by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2021
IamAtikulate:

You mean raising someone's bastard is being progressive?

Yorubas and their mentality sha

i didn't expect someone with a primitive mind to understand there is freedom in Yoruba land heck from a tribe that OSU and ohu segregation is their culture. Don't mention me again
Re: "Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Is A Special Gift To Nigeria (akanda Eda)" - Ooni Ade by IamAtikulate: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2021
SuperBold:

i didn't expect someone with a primitive mind to understand there is freedom in Yoruba land heck from a tribe that OSU and ohu segregation is their culture. Don't mention me again
I hope your definition of freedom is not "opening legs like rabbits to give birth to bastards for another man to raise"?

The last time I checked, Iwofa and omo eru is a Yoruba culture.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves / People Of Nigeria Be Ready To Have Conversations With Britain / Latest On Haba Kyari-fbi Hardcopy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.