Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves (1961 Views)

Buhari Clears Way For Ranching And Revival Of Forest Reserves / Amotekun, Hunters Dislodge Herdsmen From Oyo Forest Reserves / Why Fulani Herdsmen Must Be Allowed To Live Anywhere – Senator Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by TruthinAction: 7:41am On Jan 21, 2021
There has been mixed reactions on the 7 day ultimatum given to herdsmen by Governor Akerodu of Ondo state to leave their forest reserves. The ultimatum is in order for the following reasons.

1. These herdsmen occupy forest reserves illegally. You don't go to people's land and just occupy any part of their land that you didn't purchase. In just the same way farmers from the south can't just go to Kano State or any part of the north and begin to farm in any piece of land they feel like. Did these herdsmen get the lands they occupy legally? Does the land belong to them? The answer is definitely no.

2. None of these herdsmen who commit these crimes have ever been brought to judgment. In Benue state, they attack communities and take over part of their lands and the government has done nothing about it. So, it is most likely that this is their intention in other communities also. So, if they don't leave, they will continue to carry out their heinous crimes unchecked.

3. The police and other security outfits in the country have proven that they can't guarantee the protection of lives and properties. So, the Governor is right to do whatever he can to protect the lives and properties of his people.

4. If the government couldn't do anything about the killings carried out by these herdsmen in Southern Kaduna and Benue state, they also won't do anything concerning the killings that has started in the south west.

There is nothing like criminal elements amongst them. They are all criminals. It is a criminal act to occupy a land that is not given to you.

12 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by TooMuchStuff: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2021
It's an agenda for total Fulanizaion and Islamization of the whole South

5 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Depressed101: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2021
TruthinAction:

There has been mixed reactions on the 7 day ultimatum given to herdsmen by Governor Akerodu of Ondo state to leave their forest reserves. The ultimatum is in order for the following reasons.

1. These herdsmen occupy forest reserves illegally. You don't go to people's land and just occupy any part of their land that you didn't purchase. In just the same way farmers from the south can't just go to Kano State or any part of the north and begin to farm in any piece of land they feel like. Did these herdsmen get the lands they occupy legally? Does the land belong to them? The answer is definitely no.

2. None of these herdsmen who commit these crimes have ever been brought to judgment. In Benue state, they attack communities and take over part of their lands and the government has done nothing about it. So, it is most likely that this is their intention in other communities also. So, if they don't leave, they will continue to carry out their heinous crimes unchecked.

3. The police and other security outfits in the country have proven that they can't guarantee the protection of lives and properties. So, the Governor is right to do whatever he can to protect the lives and properties of his people.

4. If the government couldn't do anything about the killings carried out by these herdsmen in Southern Kaduna and Benue state, they also won't do anything concerning the killings that has started in the south west.

There is nothing like criminal elements amongst them. They are all criminals. It is a criminal act to occupy a land that is not given to you.
exactly imagine sanusi Musa comparing this to igbo spare parts sellers in Kano who pay rents Tru their nose.. I was disappointed when they didn't mention how they live on these lands for free... Rather they were explainly how they could give them the national forest reserve in place of the state one.... Are they the only ones who like free things? So the indigenous people who don't touch this forest don't have sense abi

7 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by nthony10: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2021
This is what you get when certain ethnic group feel they are above the law. I love the way the West is handling this issue.

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2021
You guys down south overestimate yourselves a lot. The Fulanis me inclusive have the right to live and anywhere in Nigeria without any form of discrimination. Your youths are into Cultism, Yahoo Yahoo and all sort of vices but it is the Fulanis living in the bush that concerns you. Nobody is going anywhere. Besides 2023 is not far away if God willing we are still alive, another Fulani will rule Nigeria for another 8 years. No right thinking Northerner will vote for either Yoruba or Igbo. The Fulbe are blessed by Allah almighty. You can only bark like the toothless bulldogs that you are, we the Fulbes are law abiding citizens that will not tolerate non sense from anybody in this country and will continue to exercise our constitutional rights of living anywhere we feel like in Nigeria and nobody can do shit about it. I repeat Yo can only Bark but you cannot bite. So continue barking on SM that's the only voice you have.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by favor914: 9:15am On Jan 21, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
It's an agenda for total Fulanizaion and Islamization of the whole South
Maybe you live in a cave in the 21st century, no different from the people you are purportedly complaining about? What utter none sense.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by favor914: 9:18am On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:
You guys down south overestimate yourselves a lot. The Fulanis me inclusive have the right to live and anywhere in Nigeria without any form of discrimination. Your youths are into Cultism, Yahoo Yahoo and all sort of vices but it is the Fulanis living in the bush that concerns you. Nobody is going anywhere. Besides 2023 is not far away if God willing we are still alive, another Fulani will rule Nigeria for another 8 years. No right thinking Northerner will vote for either Yoruba or Igbo. The Fulbe are blessed by Allah almighty. You can only bark like the toothless bulldogs that you are, we the Fulbes are law abiding citizens that will not tolerate non sense from anybody in this country and will continue to exercise our constitutional rights of living anywhere we feel like in Nigeria and nobody can do shit about it. I repeat Yo can only Bark but you cannot bite. So continue barking on SM that's the only voice you have.
Everything Fulani Fulani, when people break the law, hasn’t the constitution provided for a reaction of the action?, if law enforcement has failed like every other thing you blame yourselves not looking for who to victimize, like he said cultism & brain drain sports betting amongst youths in southern Nigeria is worse than Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Muna4real(f): 9:31am On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:

You are typing jargons. How can you be proud of living in the forest? What constitutional rights allow you to live in bushes?

17 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 10:07am On Jan 21, 2021
favor914:
Everything Fulani Fulani, when people break the law, hasn’t the constitution provided for a reaction of the action?, if law enforcement has failed like every other thing you blame yourselves not looking for who to victimize, like he said cultism & brain drain sports betting amongst youths in southern Nigeria is worse than Fulani herdsmen.
thank you sis. Let them solve their own problems first. Fulani are not the cause of their problems.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 10:17am On Jan 21, 2021
Muna4real:

You are typing jargons. How can you be proud of living in the forest? What constitutional rights allow you to live in bushes?
the Bushes are still within Nigeria's territory and as a citizen i have the right to live wherever I feel like.
Living in the Bush is a matter of choice and it's none of your concern if i decide to live in a cave. They way and manner i decide to live my life is non of your business. And yes we are proud of living in the Bush. And still we occupy. Ask Rock grin grin grin
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by ChoCho54(f): 10:19am On Jan 21, 2021
favor914:
Cultism abound in the north.

Kidnapping abound in the north.

Drug trafficking and kidnapping abound in the north

Prostitution abound in the north

Juju abound in the north.

Fulani herdsmen are killing people in their host communities wherever they are found, north or south.

You few educated ones should be at the forefront of the campaign against this by Continually organizing workshops to educate these guys on the need to observe best practices in animal farming, rather than crying in the wilderness.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by ChoCho54(f): 10:23am On Jan 21, 2021
Besides Akeredolu didn't eject Fulanis from his state.
He only ordered for those pretending to be herders to leave, while asking the genuine ones in the forest to come forward for proper identification and documentation.

He even helped secure the Fulanis kids by banning child herders.

You motley crowd of Fulanis germinating here to cause trouble should take several seats back!

8 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by ChoCho54(f): 10:30am On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:
thank you sis. Let them solve their own problems first. Fulani are not the cause of their problems.
They are sure the cause to those they murdered in cold blood all over Nigeria.

Some towns are desolate today because of the murderous herdsmen!

Some families have been wiped out entirely!

Some fatherless and motherless!

Now they have metamorphosed into Bandits costing the nation billions in security votes that could be put to better use!

Yet you imps say Fulani is a blessing from your God?

2 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by forgiveness: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:

Fulanis or any tribe has the right to live anywhere in Nigeria as long as they acquire properties according to law and follow due process.

You can't enter somebody's land without going through due process of getting his/her consent. No land is vacant. It rather belongs to an individual, a community or a state government.

The bush belongs to someone and e concern the person.

That's what you don't understand.

However, perish the thought that a Northerner not to talk of a Fulani will become president without the support of other tribes in 2023. Buhari failed woefully in his 3 attempts.

Unfortunately, I don't see other tribes supporting a Northerner comes 2023. Even Northerners will never be supportive of such move because they know the implication.

If Fulbe are law abiding let them follow due process before occupying somebody's bush.

6 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by forgiveness: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:
the Bushes are still within Nigeria's territory and as a citizen i have the right to live wherever I feel like.
Living in the Bush is a matter of choice and it's none of your concern if i decide to live in a cave. They way and manner i decide to live my life is non of your business. And yes we are proud of living in the Bush. And still we occupy. Ask Rock grin grin grin

Bush get owner and the owner doesn't want trespassers.

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2021
forgiveness:

Fulanis or any tribe has the right to live anywhere in Nigeria as long as they acquire properties according to law and follow due process.

You can't entire somebody's land without going through due process of getting his/her consent. No land is vacant. It rather belongs to an individual, a community or a state government.

The bush belongs to someone and e concern the person.

That's what you don't understand.

However, perish the thought that a Northerner not to talk of a Fulani will become president without the support of other tribes in 2023. Buhari failed woefully at his 3 attempts.

Unfortunately, i don't see other tribes supporting a Northerner comes 2023. Even Northerners will never be supportive of such move because they know the implication.

If Fulbe are law abiding let them follow due process before occupying somebody's bush.

lol Which implication Come to the North and see things for yourself stop assuming anything. We have the numbers to win Elections bruh, in 2023 a Northerner will be sworn in as president and heaven will not fall. Why am I even wasting my time replying you, go and pursue them from the bush now simple as Abc!

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2021
forgiveness:

Bush get owner and the owner doesn't want trespassers.
okay go and send them away. Simple as abc!
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by forgiveness: 11:02am On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:
lol Which implication Come to the North and see things for yourself stop assuming anything. We have the numbers to win Elections bruh, in 2023 a Northerner will be sworn in as president and heaven will not fall. Why am I even wasting my time replying you, go and pursue them from the bush now simple as Abc!

Why did Buhari failed 3 times until he was supported by SW if truly North has the number?

I hope you are not counting Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna South, Adamawa, Kwara, Kogi, Benue etc as part of the North?

We will see whether hell or heaven will fall in 2023 if Northern don't respect the unwritten Constitution.

They are pursuing them from their bush inherited from their forefathers.

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by forgiveness: 11:03am On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:

Then why are you against the law of the land?

1 Like

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Sctests: 11:10am On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:

I don't blame you fulanis. I blame the myopia and cowardice of the yoruba- a very annoying tribe that can't count their teeth with their tongues as long there is oil in their mouths.

If they had been courageous enough to declare Odua republic in 1966 when Biafra already cut you to size, we won't all be here with rotten-toothed foolanis buffoons ruling over educated and progressive tribes of the south. Another opportunity presented itself in 2015 for a united south to tell you fulani cowhumpers to 'go fucck yourselves!', as usual yorubas screwed it up. Now they are crying everywhere for their self-inflicted injuries cause by their eternal stupidity.

Ya diba!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by TooMuchStuff: 12:35pm On Jan 21, 2021
favor914:
Maybe you live in a cave in the 21st century, no different from the people you are purportedly complaining about? What utter none sense.
U don come again abi?
No le me enta u o...
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by aumeehn: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2021
forgiveness:

Why did Buhari failed 3 times until he was supported by SW if truly North has the number?

I hope you are not counting Plateau, Taraba, Kaduna South, Adamawa, Kwara, Kogi, Benue etc as part of the North?

We will see whether hell or heaven will fall in 2023 if Northern don't respect the unwritten Constitution.

They are pursuing them from their bush inherited from their forefathers.
okay the states are South Western states abi?? Even the Northern Christians that you guys are banking on, don't trust you. Besides my Elders dont rant on social media or the press, they take action. You said 'they are pursuing them' who are they ? Can you mention names and back it up with proofs? If dem born your mama well enter bush and bush pursue them na. Cowards that no nothing except ranting on SM.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Asgard13: 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2021
Sctests:

I don't blame you fulanis. I blame the myopia and cowardice of yorubas a very annoying tribe that can't count their teeth with their tongues as long there is oil in their mouths.
If they had been courageous enough to declare Odua republic in 1966 when Biafra already cut you to size, we won't all be here with rotten-toothed foolanis buffoons ruling over educated and progressive tribes of the south. Another opportunity presented itself in 2015 for a united south to tell you fulani cowhumpers to go fucck yourselves, as usual yorubas screwed it up.

Ya diba!

Excellent.

Me want them to resist leaving eastern bushes.. na the very short cut to Biafra grin
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by VirginFinder: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:

They only have 2 options - register or leave the forest reserves. 7 days will soon be over... cool

The forest reserves belong to the Ondo state government... cool

2 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by Asgard13: 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:
okay the states are South Western states abi?? Even the Northern Christians that you guys are banking on, don't trust you. Besides my Elders dont rant on social media or the press, they take action. You said 'they are pursuing them' who are they ? Can you mention names and back it up with proofs? If dem born your mama well enter bush and bush pursue them na. Cowards that no nothing except ranting on SM.

Esn that showed you videos.. wetin una elders do..
Na on top yoruba Fulani Dey always form muscle..
Any las las na Fulani matter go disintegrate Nigeria .. after una body go cold.

Imagine Fulani committing those crime in Biafra .. as a country grin

Na dick roasting..

3 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by NaijirianKing: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by forgiveness: 1:22pm On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:

Nobody trust each other since the days of Lugard but the system has been that no region can stand on their own without collaboration.

Buhari lost the land election in Plateau Taraba, Kaduna South, Adamawa, Benue and even FCT. Abi you are oblivion to this.

They have the constitutional rights and legal rights to eject or prosecute a trespasser.

Cowards!? Bhuhahahaha!?
Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by TruthinAction: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Not everyone herding cattle is a criminal. Fulani are like any other group and are very diverse. A Fulani man from Burkina Faso is different than one from C.A.R., and have different mentality. So you can't just put all Fulani into one group and brand everyone as criminal.

How do we even know that the crimes that have been happening are being done by Fulani? Was Evans a herdsman??

Evans was arrested. How many fulanis killing people or kidnapping have ever been arrested and jailed?

3 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by TruthinAction: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2021
aumeehn:

This is the last time a Fulani man will rule this country. Mark my words. You have shown us your true colour. Animals in human flesh. Wicked and unreasonable people.

4 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by famouscargo4u: 12:29am On Jan 22, 2021
aumeehn:

If you so decide to live in the bush, it's your choice BUT you must seek approval of the owners of the land. Rent or buy the land and abide by the rules of the land. You don't just illegally see a green area and begin to live there. Who does that? After some years, you claim you've been occupying it for years so it belongs to you? Thus is exactly how barbarians think. I this modern period, it will no longer be business as usual. Since there is freedom of movement. Can I just move down to your village, go to your ancestral land and begin to farm there? You sef think am na. Let's call a spade a spade.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by tsdarkside(m): 12:45am On Jan 22, 2021
TruthinAction:

true true....

3 Likes

Re: Why The Herdsmen Must Leave The Forest Reserves by tsdarkside(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2021
aumeehn:

full stop their....
were they givin permision to be their....??

if not,they should leave....!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presdent Buhari to build gas pipeline from Kaduna, Kano to Europe __Femi Adesina / 2023: We won't allow elections in Yoruba land - Afenifere warns Buhari / Anambra Decides: Buhari Replaces Joseph Egbunike With AIG Zaki Ahmed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.