Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,878 members, 7,810,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy (29879 Views)

Ayo Olowonihi: Appeal Court Reverses Magu’s Demotion Of EFCC Director / Ayo Olowonihi: My Travails In The Hands Of Magu - EFCC Director / Photo Of EFCC's Letter To Ike Ekweremadu. Written, Signed & Sent Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by maxdozie(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
jlinkd78:
In d presence of those asking me where is my God , Oh Lord arise and bless me and make me a blessing. When God seats u down and decorates u in d presence of your enemies u understand how this man will be feeling right now

Which OPM branch you they go abeg??
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by Gboyeboy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
And the same Magu is still a free man till this moment
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by princeFAD: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
No condition/position is permanent. Any position we find ourselves, we should tread carefully
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by danielbello(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Glory be to God, congrat sir.
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by hotseat: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Boomerang!
Natural justice has taken its course!

Every attempt at flinging ashes at another person always ends in a boomerang!

Magu - out!

Olowoniyi - in!

Magu ntoor!
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by Nitah1: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
jlinkd78:
In d presence of those asking me where is my God , Oh Lord arise and bless me and make me a blessing. When God seats u down and decorates u in d presence of your enemies u understand how this man will be feeling Sa now
Forget that his hands were not clear Jare...

No be Nigeria we dey?

You can buy justice if you think otherwise ask Saraki.
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by ekaette1621: 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jollyvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

If so, why are you and your family still in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by lasthero: 7:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jollyvisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99

Just 10 slots?

1 Like

Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by IGBOpigs(m): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
WAILERs where are you ? BUT MANY OF YOU ARE MENTIONED THE GOD ,
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by Onepeople: 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
tifany89:

I'm pretty sure you will ask for visa fees , I know that's the game plan. Imagine scamming about 20 person's 45k . Look for something better to do. Don't start this new year with such shenanigan
don't mind the idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by israelmao(m): 7:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Magu arrogated so much power to himself but today he is out of the scene.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by nizetee: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
jlinkd78:
In d presence of those asking me where is my God , Oh Lord arise and bless me and make me a blessing. When God seats u down and decorates u in d presence of your enemies u understand how this man will be feeling right now

To ask someone to arise shows he's doing the opposite!
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by ccollins(m): 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:
One with God is more than majority.

God over everything.

Congratulations Sir.
u again. Come on ,let's get to know
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by Burgerlomo: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by LoveTalk(f): 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
ccollins:
u again. Come on ,let's get to know
Know what Sir?
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by seangy4konji: 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Magu=Chairman senior boys association of yahoo Yahoo...

Bastards.
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by KIA51(f): 8:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
wow!
congratulations to him
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by relicng: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Anything you're doing in life, always remain focus.
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by ccollins(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

Know what Sir?
know better
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by frog12: 8:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
MAGU was running the place with impunity
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by LoveTalk(f): 8:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
ccollins:
know better
You're confusing me
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by LoveTalk(f): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
ccollins:
know better
You're confusing me
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by Wartsnigeria: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fake news, Magu is just a police officer appointed to head efcc, he has no power to demote anyone.
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by ipobarethieves: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
sad Fear mallam.If u work with dem and u nor get correct backup wey go face any assault from dem,Ur own don pafuka sad.Some are Wicked than Satan
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by ccollins(m): 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
LoveTalk:

You're confusing me
WhatsApp me on my contact below
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by Coinbased: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oh
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by LoveTalk(f): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
ccollins:
WhatsApp me on my contact below
Mad oooo
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by ziondaughter247: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Big congratulations Sir! If you have never been in this man's shoes, you will never understand his predicament and the joy this victory brings now! I bless God for you, Sir. Only God knows how many sleepless nights you must have had, praying and crying out to Yahuah Elohim for justice. Psalm 24 says: He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Abba Father, defender of the oppressed has spoken for you. Hallelujah
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by ayyoshert: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
ziondaughter247:
Big congratulations Sir! If you have never been in this man's shoes, you will never understand his predicament and the joy this victory brings now! I bless God for you, Sir. Only God knows how many sleepless nights you must have had, praying and crying out to Yahuah Elohim for justice. Psalm 24 says: He prepares a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Abba Father, defender of the oppressed has spoken for you. Hallelujah
Hmmmmmmmm.
Re: Ayo Olowonihi Emerges Head Of EFCC Academy by MOVIC6: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
In life, never look down on anyone, today you are the first, tomorrow some else will be..
that’s life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Users Will Pay Toll - FG / Comedian AY Endorses Peter Obi Of LP / Nigerians Turn On Their AC, Freezers For Days Even While Not Using Them- Adelabu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.