Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? (1959 Views)

SEC Creates A Special Division To Study The Crypto Market / The Scam In The Crypto World / Billionaire Warren Buffet Warning Against Bitcoin And Crypto-currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by billyG(m): 6:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
SavageResponse:

Look well before you look...apart from Bitcoin and it's offshoots, ethereum and a few others the rest are just scrap!
Dnt just write off other coins that is how many wrote btc as scrap now they are biting their fingers....most coins has potential if u want to buy coins look at there white papers,it purpose is it coming to solve problems,technology behind it,look at their price increase with time from d time of launch till date,their are coins that has more % increase than btc...if U cannot buy btc now b/c of d high price,U can buy other altcoins that are less than a dollar with #100k u can have buy several altcoins.their is a coin i bought about 2000coins with just $14 it has it own wallet service.this is a money i can afford to lose.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2021
oshonwambada:
Remember u are yet to tell me the best coin to go for cos in one of our discussions here,u said I should study the whole thing and decide the one I like but I made it clear to u that I know nothing concerning crypto

Telling you the best coin to buy now is a job I won't be able to do now.
The reason is that my eyes are currently on many profitable coins using the short term lenses.
That is, I analyze and search for coins to trade and make profit within a few minutes to an hour or a day.
That is because of projects I have at hand.

But your own objective is for the long term...(a couple of months ahead). Taking profits in months to come.
That is part of why I can't make the long term suggestions for you currently because I will have to do a lot of analysis.
And I don't have that time currently. I hope you can understand with me.

Except you are investing little so as to reap very much, in the months and years ahead.
But if you have a good enough capital, you can trade short term and be taking profits daily, weekly or even monthly.

Like today I have been trading several coins and making profits.

So, I don't do long term trading currently but short term where I am able to generate profits
daily.

Finally...you keep saying you don't know anything about crypto.

You should o cos if you don't, you may end up pushing your money down the drain because of not knowing what you should know.
It has happened to a lot of people.

You should try and do some study on crypto no matter how small.
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2021
oshonwambada:
Remember u are yet to tell me the best coin to go for cos in one of our discussions here,u said I should study the whole thing and decide the one I like but I made it clear to u that I know nothing concerning crypto

You don't really need to study everything about crypto.

You need to know at least how the market works, the trends, how to read charts, best times to buy and sell, etc.

With the above, you will be able to select the best coins you want to invest in.

Just as a reminder, there are many good coins...I don't think there is any best.

And even with respect to being good, that is also relative to time frame... a coin performing well now doesn't mean it may do so in the long run or months to come.
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by incomeboostng: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2021
billyG:

Dnt just write off other coins that is how many wrote btc as scrap now they are biting their fingers....most coins has potential if u want to buy coins look at there white papers,it purpose is it coming to solve problems,technology behind it,look at their price increase with time from d time of launch till date,their are coins that has more % increase than btc...if U cannot buy btc now b/c of d high price,U can buy other altcoins that are less than a dollar with #100k u can have buy several altcoins.their is a coin i bought about 2000coins with just $14 it has it own wallet service.this is a money i can afford to lose.

Nice contribution.

This is also what I like to point...that not only BTC or Ethereum have potentials..
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 7:42pm On Jan 23, 2021
incomeboostng:

The reason is that my eyes are currently on many profitable coins using the short term lenses.
That is, I analyze and search for coins to trade and make profit within a few minutes to an hour or a day.

But your own objective is for the long term...(a couple of months ahead). Taking profits in months to come.
That is part of why I can't make the long term suggestions for you currently because I will have to do a lot of analysis.

Except you are investing little so as to reap very much, in the months and years ahead.
But if you have a good enough capital, you can trade short term and be taking profits daily, weekly or even monthly.

So, I don't do long term trading currently but short term where I am able to generate profits
daily.

You should o cos if you don't, you may end up pushing your money down the drain because of not knowing what you should know.

perfect
Re: How Do I Buy Any Of The Crypto Currencies? by oshonwambada: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2021
incomeboostng:

daily.

Alright

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Truth About Answering Questions In Nigeria To Make Money / Simple And Legitimate Way To Earn / Btw Zenith And Bank Phb Which Should I Buy Shares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.