Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) (49041 Views)

Does Wizkid Age At All? Fans Ask As He Releases Throwback Pictures / 10 Times Ebuka Stepped Out Looking Fly As A Fashionista / Olamide Shades NBC As He Releases New Song, Titled PUNA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by broadman20: 5:22am On Jan 19, 2021
nkemoma:
Only God knows how many times he tried before they flew...

Even if Buhari tried for 1000 times it will never fly.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by ReachHard: 5:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Dis cowntry na wa....

Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by MrMou: 5:34am On Jan 19, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
what if they wanted to ridicule him like they av achieved? Or what if they av developed Stockholm syndrome and already in love with their oppressors just like our resident self serving zone B residents? There are many angles.. but the only bird I like is the grey head African parrots.. not a fan of shitty controversies
How can birds choosing not to fly ridicule sensible people? grin Such things only excite idi0ts, bro. Sensible people will obviously know there's a scientific basis for that. If you say the bird refused to fly because of a negative reason, others will give you positive reasons why the birds chose not to fly. What does that tell you?

Even see as you sef dey try rationalize Stockholm syndrome for bird matter now because you wan rationalize your hate for Buhari? Wetin concern bird concern Stockholm syndrome? grin Na wetin hate dey make people do be that.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 5:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Weedhustler:
Pls I need OT on how to be a yahoo boy
Download Facebook. Finish

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:47am On Jan 19, 2021
MrMou:

How can birds choosing not to fly ridicule sensible people? grin Such things only excite idi0ts, bro. Sensible people will obviously know there's a scientific basis for that. If you say the bird refused to fly because of a negative reason, others will give you positive reasons why the birds chose not to fly. What does that tell you?

Even see as you sef dey try rationalize Stockholm syndrome for bird matter now because you wan rationalize your hate for Buhari? Wetin concern bird concern Stockholm syndrome? grin Na wetin hate dey make people do be that.
lol na u nor get sense here because u dey look for any means to defend ur buhari.. if u read my message with a neutral mind u could av understood it was a mere sarcastic elaborate explanation.. but because month wan end u nor wan miss ur cash out u come dey attack me .. even if I clearly indicate say nothing concern me for bird matter... calm down ur turn go come u go explain wetin u take ur brain do.. as u see me so today Tuesday morning home school my kids virtually with their teachers and I go still go work after too busy to bother about una delekuku matter my esan/ora brethren go understand..lol

By the way ogbeni scientists... shey rationale explanation or scientific explanations dey as we speak why Nigeria be d way e be now ? Abi Na from lab u dey type now because u dey research am for hand? I dey ask on behalf of our future generations oo .. my 4kids mind u are all European infact with dual European nationality.. so mind u I’m only concerned because I care and genuinely the situation and mental state of people like u bothers me sometimes I decide to go reticent because of this type of frustration u lots bare forth.

I hope u will understand me now and try not to kukah me follow my message without prejudice, purge ur mind from perjury.. understand that u only live once .. understand it’s ur choice to either be forgotten or remembered for something or nothing.. think if u will!
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by steeltrust: 5:52am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
Pigeon Fly or Pigeon no Fly,
What is Most Important is that we as individuals be qualified to Fly at the Blast of the Trumpet..

If you no Fly at the Blast of the Trumpet, Na der Wahala de..
dis guy
U Sabi spam sha wit all your fake likes

Mode no de see you make dem ban you
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by ChiefOloye(m): 6:40am On Jan 19, 2021
whizbee:
Nairaland quality of news has really reduced to a mini Instagram update these days, where are the informative articles

Who/what stopped you from providing the informative articles you crave? bloody APC/Buhari hypocrisy!
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by Spain007(m): 6:45am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
What is Most Important is that we as individuals be qualified to Fly at the Blast of the Trumpet..

Abeg which trumpet you dey refer to,that of bUHARI or wetin?
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=Hongkog post=98198369][/quote]

A picture is seriously worth more than a thousand words. grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by Hongkog(m): 7:43am On Jan 19, 2021
trailblazar:

A picture is seriously worth more than a thousand words. grin grin
lol
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by aje55393: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2021
:Pigeon Fly or Pigeon no Fly,What is Most Important that we as individuals be qualified to Fly at the Blast of the Trumpet..If you no Fly at the Blast of the Trumpet, Na der Wahala de..
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by mechanics(m): 7:46am On Jan 19, 2021
Ecbatana:
The white pigeon is of high spiritual significance. Let's not make light of the situation.
Really, please explain I want to understand.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by BOLLD(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2021
Weedhustler:
Pls I need OT on how to be a yahoo boy

Better go do Forex.... Forex Nd the Koko now... better than yahoo
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by Weedhustler: 8:36am On Jan 19, 2021
BOLLD:

Better go do Forex.... Forex Nd the Koko now... better than yahoo

Bro link
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by shuganezia(m): 8:38am On Jan 19, 2021
Daddy Freeze my man. Wahala true true for person way him pigeon no free fly....lol
Study abroad in Russia, Ukraine and Europe for your BSc, Masters and PhD with:
No IELTS, TOEFL & SAT REQUIRED (No use of English)
No payment until your "STUDENT VISA IS OUT AND READY".
Low tuition fees
No entrance examination required
Admission letter ready in days
All courses taught in English language
Assistance in choosing study fields
Assistance in a wide range of universities
Pre-departure guidance
Registration process at the University
Covid-19 compliance
Contact us on: 0805- 9650- 759 & 0702- 6137- 398. Or check my signature for needed info.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by BOLLD(m): 8:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Weedhustler:

Bro link

If u are ready I can teach u some basic things I add you to Forex signals group
Which u will use to trade.. instead of you wasting time to analyse market....but it's required a fee...Wen ready reply me to drop my mail
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by uniquetechng: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2021
peppermint7:
This man de wear mask for inside house.
When you see clouts you go sabi.
Because FG might use it as an excuse to send DSS after him for floating covid-19 guidelines , if you want to mock the govt leave no room for oppression.

It's common sense.
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by alloy123: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2021
buhgarri grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by Evince(m): 10:13am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

where u dey fly go
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by Cardinalpoint: 10:32am On Jan 19, 2021
Everybody Sha wants to trend by using this pigeons
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by PrincewithGod(m): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

That is it my brother. May the the Lord give us the Grace to qualify to fly at the sound of the trumpet in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by Vatod(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2021
Eku o ke bi eku, eye o fo bi eye....! There is too much blood of the innocent in the land! Make God bless our land!
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
ebukajay184:
After the white pigeons released by President Buhari and some Nigerian Governors refused to fly on the 2021 Armed Forces Remembrance Day, Daddy Freeze released his white pigeons and they flew, IgbereTV reports.

He shared the video on his Instagram handle with the caption:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKMKf6jB3ek/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d12YwgDL4dA

daddy freeze the tithe collector slayer....
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by starksrecords: 2:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
OMG
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by skinny419(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

BROS WHERE U DEY FLY GO
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by joelala(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2021
lol....so you believe that fairytale kiddies story about some skydaddy sending his flying son to appear in the sky and blow trumpet? Just incase you dont know, trumpet was invented by humans and only exist on earth....no trumpet in the sky.....sorry to break your heart.
Righteousness2:

Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2021
GodlyHeart:
Buhari has become an object of ridicule

that is what he has been
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by BREYZ: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Even you sef no go fly, forget long talk
Re: Daddy Freeze's Pigeons Fly As He Releases Them (Video) by whizbee(m): 11:58am On Jan 20, 2021
ChiefOloye:

Who/what stopped you from providing the informative articles you crave? bloody APC/Buhari hypocrisy!

E pain you I guess... do you need some sneakers? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe's Transformation To A Man (Pictures) / Alex Unusual Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit To AY Live / Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.