Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,359 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:00 AM

Pension Dilemma - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Pension Dilemma (363 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma, Please Help! / How Do I Access My Father's Pension From His RSA Account? / My Dilemma As Contract Staff In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pension Dilemma by Akalia(m): 7:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hi there, reasonable nairalanders. I need wise counsel on how to go about this issue.
In a scenario where a pensioner passed away and still after his demise his pension keeps coming in every month from his PFA.

Should the family of the late man inform the late man's PFA of the man's demise in order to discontinue the pension or should they just keep the pension coming?

Does the family of the late man risk any legal action if the PFA finds out that the man is dead and his family has since being collecting his pensions thereafter?
Re: Pension Dilemma by Fixey: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2021
This is an important subject matter.

Can we move it to the front page mods so people in such conditions can get answers

Lalasticlala

Dominique

Mynd44

MrKnowItAll

Sissy3

Farano

(1) (Reply)

Plumbing Or Tiling / Upskill Today With The Top In-demand Skill In The Workforce - Data Analytics / Build A Career In Product Design!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.