Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out (23571 Views)

Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain / Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by SaintLucia: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2021
And in another BREAKING NEWS, IPOB members are rushing to register for their NIN before the deadline given. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by bigfish3k: 7:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Is the presidency aware?

2 Likes

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by shuganezia(m): 8:00am On Jan 19, 2021
The era of the oga at the top just got rekindle 001.
Study abroad in Russia, Ukraine and Europe for your BSc, Masters and PhD with:
No IELTS, TOEFL & SAT REQUIRED (No use of English)
No payment until your "STUDENT VISA IS OUT AND READY".
Low tuition fees
No entrance examination required
Admission letter ready in days
All courses taught in English language
Assistance in choosing study fields
Assistance in a wide range of universities
Pre-departure guidance
Registration process at the University
Covid-19 compliance
Contact us on: 0805- 9650- 759 & 0702- 6137- 398. Or check my signature for needed info.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by PissfulProtester: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2021
Cumtroller:
Igbos have been marginalized.

Common NSCDC and that useless gworo chewing, cattle rearing Fulani in Aso Rock still gave us "Acting Commandant-General".

I know they are warming up the seat for a Northerner.

There was once a country.

Bleep you guys! the world does not revolve around you chest beating lots. Are you the only tribe in Nigeria?
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by MotiveU(f): 8:01am On Jan 19, 2021
It will soon be returned to the North.
No problem.

1 Like

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by stainlessnature: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2021
Cumtroller:
Igbos have been marginalized.

Common NSCDC and that useless gworo chewing, cattle rearing Fulani in Aso Rock still gave us "Acting Commandant-General".

I know they are warming up the seat for a Northerner.

There was once a country.

that's the process. You become acting until you are confirmed by the appropriate legislature.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04am On Jan 19, 2021
SaintLucia:
And in another BREAKING NEWS, IPOB members are rushing to register for their NIN before the deadline given. grin
Dem no born dem wells make dem no rush go.
Dem go even swear for dat idiot called cownu, if he come telling them that NIN belongs to the zoo.
Confused mofos. Confused terrorists organization just like evil boko haram.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Cryptofxt10: 8:08am On Jan 19, 2021
Praise the Lord, first time it is not a government of the North
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Hardeybusy(m): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2021
Good.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Lightorder: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Gbagura:
We hate buhari.
He's a fulani terrorist.
He's a dullard.
He has Nepa certificate.
He's an illiterate.
Blah blah blah

Newsflash

Now that he's given us appointment, we love him. grin
sir, please be careful with what you post out here. Meanwhile, that man is just acting

1 Like

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:22am On Jan 19, 2021
Acting capacity?

I reserve my comment
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Pls don jubilate over acting capacity of a para military. Infact one of the least

We pray the president do things right, let de most senior get de position, although we know that in years to come, the people recruited today who are mainly core notherners wil be de seniors, I still suggest, lets maintain seniority.

Lets not be sentimental, let's do the right thing to move this country forward. Such a great nation
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Judolisco:
Dem go soon appoint Another northerner... Wait and see
Army - North
Air force - North
Police - North
Customs-North
Civil defence - North
Ndlea-north
Make I stop make e no b like say I dey vex
angry
pls reffer to the appropriate north, bc some core notherners dont get anything
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by porthouse7(f): 8:31am On Jan 19, 2021
can we now rest.... they now have service Chief, @all @all na winch
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Buksaylor: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2021
fergie001:
Hilary Kelechi Madu has been appointed the Acting Commandant-General of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

Hilary Madu, who was promoted Deputy Comptroller-General (Operations) of the NSCDC in July 2017, takes over from Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu whose extended tenure of six months expired today.

Mr Gana officially handed over to Madu who is the most senior officer in the corps at a brief ceremony in the Abuja office.

SOURCE

There had been some furore in the Ministry of Interior over alleged plans to grant a third tenure extension for heads of paramilitary agencies.

The agencies include the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), the Nigerian Correctional Service (CoS) and the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

The tenures of the trio of Mohammed Babandede (Comptroller-General of the NIS), Abdullahi Muhammad Gana (Commandant-General of the NSCDC) and Jafaru Ahmed (Controller-General of the NCoS) expired between 2019 and 2020.

The heads of the paramilitary organisations had exceeded the mandatory age limit and number of years of service and had their tenures extended last year.

Stakeholders, including serving and retired officers had berated the Federal Government, especially the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, stressing that the extension was counter-productive and impeded career-progression of other officers.

While they look for a fulanli to promote over hilm and retire hilm!

2 Likes

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by sonofElElyon: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2021
let's see if he'll be given substantive appointment

fergie001:
Hilary Kelechi Madu has been appointed the Acting Commandant-General of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

Hilary Madu, who was promoted Deputy Comptroller-General (Operations) of the NSCDC in July 2017, takes over from Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu whose extended tenure of six months expired today.

Mr Gana officially handed over to Madu who is the most senior officer in the corps at a brief ceremony in the Abuja office.

SOURCE

There had been some furore in the Ministry of Interior over alleged plans to grant a third tenure extension for heads of paramilitary agencies.

The agencies include the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), the Nigerian Correctional Service (CoS) and the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

The tenures of the trio of Mohammed Babandede (Comptroller-General of the NIS), Abdullahi Muhammad Gana (Commandant-General of the NSCDC) and Jafaru Ahmed (Controller-General of the NCoS) expired between 2019 and 2020.

The heads of the paramilitary organisations had exceeded the mandatory age limit and number of years of service and had their tenures extended last year.

Stakeholders, including serving and retired officers had berated the Federal Government, especially the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, stressing that the extension was counter-productive and impeded career-progression of other officers.

grin

let's see if he'll be given substantive appointment

fergie001:

SOURCE

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by fk001(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2021
Watch how ungrateful IPOB would start saying rubbish like "It is once in a Blue Moon, he merited it, he is next in line bla bla "

Fvcking retarded flat heads
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by CoolAmbience(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
To be replaced by a northerner in the shortest possible time cool

Cho cho cho cho.

Everything, una go complain.

If a Northerner is appointed, problem. Now, that a Southerner has been appointed...the same problem.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by chandini435: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2021
My oga at the top, you welcome oo
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Bimpe29: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2021
At least, for breaking the jinx Buhari is beginning to heed advice and constructive criticism.

Either acting or substantive appointment, he has changed from the usual lopsidedness and nepotism.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:52am On Jan 19, 2021
CoolAmbience:

[s]Cho cho cho cho.

Everything, una go complain.

If a Northerner is appointed, problem. Now, that a Southerner has been appointed...the same problem[/s].

i dont really like bothering myself with people who have single digit IQ's, please avoid me and have a lovely day sir cool

1 Like

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by fergie001: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2021
Lanretoye:
gana wey be 58yesterday and has 2 more years to serve?
it becomes tenured once you are CG (5 years), which can be renewed if age permits, otherwise in Acting Capacity.

1 Like

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by CoolAmbience(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2021
Judolisco:
Dem go soon appoint Another northerner... Wait and see
Army - North
Air force - North
Police - North
Customs-North
Civil defence - North
Ndlea-north
Make I stop make e no b like say I dey vex
angry

Under GEJ:

Army - South (Major General Kenneth Minimah)

Finance - South ( Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala)

Petroleum - South (Mrs Deziani Allison-Madueke)

Police - South ( IGP Solomon Arase)

Works - South (Arc. Mike Onolememen)

Air force - South (AVM Adesola Amosun)

I do not want to mention the fact that he practically handed over the Nigerian Navy and Waterways to Tompolo.

Make I stop here, make e nor be say I dey vex.

1 Like

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Under GEJ:

Army - South (Major General Kenneth Minimah)

Finance - South ( Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala)

Petroleum - South (Mrs Deziani Allison-Madueke)

Police - South ( IGP Solomon Arase)

Works - South (Arc. Mike Onolememen)

Air force - South (AVM Adesola Amosun)

Make I stop here, make e nor be say I dey vex.

Teach those kids somethings please let, as a big brother that you are to them.
God bless you.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by derbykol(f): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Cryptofxt10:
Praise the Lord, first time it is not a government of the North
It will change later
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Abimboye01: 9:00am On Jan 19, 2021
Congratulations
Boss
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by planetx: 9:01am On Jan 19, 2021
He will be booted out very soon to be replaced by a Northerner, that is why he is an acting commandant.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Achizzy7: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2021
In the meetings of service chiefs...they only speaks hausa !!!

D dullard is still searching for one of his own...dis Igbo man soon to b replaced !!!

1 Like

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by philip0906(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98213197:
Dominique, Justwise, Seun, Mynd44.
Rule 2
You can tag B00hari as well. Knuckle head!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would Your Occupation Be If You Followed Your Childhood Dream? / Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions / I Want To Write A Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.