Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,121 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out (23566 Views)

Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain / Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / NSCDC Redeploys Bayelsa Commandant Amid Accolades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by mechanics(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
I remember that year... "What is the website of NSCDC?"

Oga at the top grin
lolz.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Munzy14(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2021
No comment until he is made the substantive commandant and not acting.

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Man90(m): 9:22am On Jan 19, 2021
Gbagura:
We hate buhari. He's a fulani terrorist. He's a dullard. He has Nepa certificate. He's an illiterate. Blah blah blah

Newsflash
Now that he's given us appointment, we love him. grin
It seems you don't know the meaning of acting

1 Like

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by DamnnNiggarr: 9:37am On Jan 19, 2021
Gbagura:
We hate buhari.
He's a fulani terrorist.
He's a dullard.
He has Nepa certificate.
He's an illiterate.
Blah blah blah

Newsflash

Now that he's given us appointment, we love him. grin
sharap you bloody violence inciter.

1 Like

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Wartsnigeria: 9:39am On Jan 19, 2021
Cumtroller:
Igbos have been marginalized.

Common NSCDC and that useless gworo chewing, cattle rearing Fulani in Aso Rock still gave us "Acting Commandant-General".

I know they are warming up the seat for a Northerner.

There was once a country.

Igbo man is the ambassador to the United state of America, that is the juiciest foreign mission position.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by nnamdico82: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Hope Ipob are happy now, at least one Nigeria can move on. Anuofias
fergie001:
Hilary Kelechi Madu has been appointed the Acting Commandant-General of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

Hilary Madu, who was promoted Deputy Comptroller-General (Operations) of the NSCDC in July 2017, takes over from Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu whose extended tenure of six months expired today.

Mr Gana officially handed over to Madu who is the most senior officer in the corps at a brief ceremony in the Abuja office.

SOURCE

There had been some furore in the Ministry of Interior over alleged plans to grant a third tenure extension for heads of paramilitary agencies.

The agencies include the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS), the Nigerian Correctional Service (CoS) and the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC).

The tenures of the trio of Mohammed Babandede (Comptroller-General of the NIS), Abdullahi Muhammad Gana (Commandant-General of the NSCDC) and Jafaru Ahmed (Controller-General of the NCoS) expired between 2019 and 2020.

The heads of the paramilitary organisations had exceeded the mandatory age limit and number of years of service and had their tenures extended last year.

Stakeholders, including serving and retired officers had berated the Federal Government, especially the Minister of Interior, Rauf Aregbesola, stressing that the extension was counter-productive and impeded career-progression of other officers.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by DamnnNiggarr: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2021
SaintLucia:
And in another BREAKING NEWS, IPOB members are rushing to register for their NIN before the deadline given. grin
haven't you registered??
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by DamnnNiggarr: 9:44am On Jan 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
Bleep you guys! the world does not revolve around you chest beating lots. Are you the only tribe in Nigeria?
it's very pathetic that you couldn't decipher the sarcasm in his post.
That guy was actually bashing the Igbos.
Look well before drawing your conclusion next time.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by DamnnNiggarr: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98211652:

Dem no born dem wells make dem no rush go.
Dem go even swear for dat idiot called cownu, if he come telling them that NIN belongs to the zoo.
Confused mofos. Confused terrorists organization just like evil boko haram.
da duro ni atilẹyin ibi ati abuku gbogbo ẹya kan
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by sameks08(m): 10:02am On Jan 19, 2021
that's the only options not that they re satisfied
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by GEEBITE: 10:11am On Jan 19, 2021
You forgot to add that there were 4 Northern IGs before he appointed Arase a month to the end of his tenure.
CoolAmbience:

Under GEJ:

Army - South (Major General Kenneth Minimah)

Finance - South ( Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala)

Petroleum - South (Mrs Deziani Allison-Madueke)

Police - South ( IGP Solomon Arase)

Works - South (Arc. Mike Onolememen)

Air force - South (AVM Adesola Amosun)

I do not want to mention the fact that he practically handed over the Nigerian Navy and Waterways to Tompolo.

Make I stop here, make e nor be say I dey vex.

Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by etrouble: 10:37am On Jan 19, 2021
Cumtroller:

Common NSCDC and that useless gworo chewing, cattle rearing Fulani in Aso Rock still gave us "Acting Commandant-General".

Even if an Anambra man is appointed, Enugu and Ebonyi people will still complain.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by generalud: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2021
Don't forget, Kelechi Madu is an igbo man and may not likely be confirm by Buhari. Buhari will prefer Abdulahi, Abdulraman, Mohammed and Ibrahim because they are muslims.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Modarun(m): 10:56am On Jan 19, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
I remember that year... "What is the website of NSCDC?"

Oga at the top grin
una dey always remember nonsense when the nepostic corruption and failings of the calamity APC is pointed out. will you gerraraahere!
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by PissfulProtester: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
it's very pathetic that you couldn't decipher the sarcasm in his post.
That guy was actually bashing the Igbos.
Look well before drawing your conclusion next time.
thank you. vex no allow me see am. Those guys and their entitlement mentality makes me feel like flogging every one of them I meet on the road. The poster is a correct guy!
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by samdaisi: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2021
During the Jonathan regime Igbo occupied all the sensitive positions in Nigeria nobody was shouting marginalisation
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Mistykeen: 11:32am On Jan 19, 2021
PissfulProtester:
thank you. vex no allow me see am. Those guys and their entitlement mentality makes me feel like flogging every one of them I meet on the road. The poster is a correct guy!
Who come hold your own entitlement mentality I no just understand why some of Ina dey like think say everyone must dey wired same way doesn't work that way if you not cool with them they ain't forcing to be friends either make you swallow this one abeg
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by daleehat: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2021
Cumtroller:

kill yourself a Northerner must take over. You can't be crucifying our adorable Country and still be expecting good from us. go wait for ur fucking and hellish Biafra Nation land of honey and shit
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by credon: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2021
excellence44:
Bihari wants to shock me? No am not shocked. It's on acting capacity.
Remember the DSS acting DG that was replaced with a retired aboki
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
Minister of Interior Rauf Aregbesola should confirmed the appointment of Hilary Kelechi Madu as COMMANDANT-GENERAL to reflect Federal Character in appointments of government agencies.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
credon:

Remember the DSS acting DG that was replaced with a retired aboki
I do. They replaced the bayelsan man who was most qualified a retired aboki whose highest qualification is "aboki"
The rot bihari is creating will take at least 16 years to clean up.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by YourBestWriter: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2021
Cumtroller:

We hope on Biafra. It will come.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by CoolAmbience(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2021
GEEBITE:
You forgot to add that there were 4 Northern IGs before he appointed Arase a month to the end of his tenure.

Perhaps, you should also research to see if it was the same case of successive northerners occupying the position of chair of the Police Service Commission that made GEJ bring in the southerner he appointed.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2021
Good. More representation is needed to balance the system.
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Cho cho cho cho.

Everything, una go complain.

If a Northerner is appointed, problem. Now, that a Southerner has been appointed...the same problem.

fowl, has Abdullahi Gana Mohammed who is a NORTHERNER been reinstated/appointed or not ? Continue burying your head in cow faeces just because of 30k allowee
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by CoolAmbience(m): 11:36am On Jan 20, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
fowl, has Abdullahi Gana Mohammed who is a NORTHERNER been reinstated/appointed or not ? Continue burying your head in cow faeces just because of 30k allowee

See senseless goat!

Hausa this, Hausa that....yet dem dey rule una wet dey claim sense.

Idiotic IPOBian!
Re: Hilary Kelechi Madu Appointed NSCDC Acting Commandant-General As Gana Bows Out by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:37pm On Jan 20, 2021
CoolAmbience:

My prôstitute mother is a senseless goat!

I don rápe all the cow for my village.. i be hopeless ìmbecile

My father na Idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Vows To Shutdown First Bank Over Plans To Sack Over 1000 Workers / Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions / I Want To Write A Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.