Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Chainlink Surpasses Bitcoin Cash Making LINK The 8th Largest Cryptocurrency - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Chainlink Surpasses Bitcoin Cash Making LINK The 8th Largest Cryptocurrency (392 Views)

Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover / Get Dogecoin Litecoin Bitcoin Cash For Free / Mize Powernodes Can Make You Rich--cash Making Machine While You Asleep! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chainlink Surpasses Bitcoin Cash Making LINK The 8th Largest Cryptocurrency by ForensikOrder: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Chainlink (LINK), the oracle-focused blockchain protocol, surpassed Bitcoin Cash (BCH) to become the eighth-biggest cryptocurrency as of Jan. 18.

The market capitalization of Chainlink now hovers at $9 billion and roughly $500 million away from the next biggest crypto asset, Litecoin (LTC).

https://cointelegraph.com/news/chainlink-surpasses-bitcoin-cash-making-link-the-8th-largest-cryptocurrency

Re: Chainlink Surpasses Bitcoin Cash Making LINK The 8th Largest Cryptocurrency by joinnow: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
I gbadu this news

i have two good chainlink domain name

selling things loading

1 Like

Re: Chainlink Surpasses Bitcoin Cash Making LINK The 8th Largest Cryptocurrency by ForensikOrder: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
Remember to follow me for updates
Re: Chainlink Surpasses Bitcoin Cash Making LINK The 8th Largest Cryptocurrency by Denis08: 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Yeah, most of the altcoins give more profit when bitcoin does because they are new and just at the beginning of the development. So investing in them is reasonable. Especially chainlink is a great example. In late March 2021, market capitalization is steadily moving towards 11.5 billion USD, based on a 350 million circulating token supply. The LINK token has many purposes, but the main one is compensating node operators and staking to incentivize good behavior. You can check the price prediction here https://libertex.com/blog/chainlink-price-prediction
Re: Chainlink Surpasses Bitcoin Cash Making LINK The 8th Largest Cryptocurrency by SavageResponse(m): 2:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
As of today Chainlink is number 15 on the market cap and it's market cap is around $7.9 billion!

This means that it's sliding in value

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Crypto Arbitrage. Any Expert In The House / .... .... / Obi Cubanas Real Source Of Wealth REVEALED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.