Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo (34697 Views)

Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by ichuka(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Lol.. grin Very rich,coming from someone who types U in place of YOU..
lol,my bad but on a serious note pls do the needed in full next time. its not about us but Him.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by ichuka(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
sapphiere:
May untimely death not be our portion IJN Amen.
Why don't you use "what is" instead of "what's"? "cannot" instead of "can't" and "you" instead of "u"?
its not about us but Him.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by OliverK: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Bullshit... The driver killed them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Golan007: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
ehix89:
Baba try am, no dey fear, inbox me your full name make I use am test something. Everything no be money, I no tell you say I dey hungry.

PS: if you no take time, I go use Golan007 run am for your head, my only fear be say e go catch many people.

Use am.

I authorise you.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by edoairways: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
An person with Deep Spirtual Understanding will know that such stuff is not Ordinary.

The Occupier of the Learner vehicle was just unfortunate to be the available instrument to finish off what had been Orchestrated in the Spirtual..

98.9% of events that play out in physical are Orchestrated and Organized in the Spirtual realm.

To be Spirtually Dead is a Grave risk..
You could be used anyhow and anywhere

Life Genuinely in Christ is Life
Can this figure be subject to empirical evidence for validation or it was just a cooked figure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by edoairways: 11:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Edo people dey Believe Native Doctors more than Pastors I remember.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2021
ichuka:

its not about us but Him.
He understands every language and text.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Sctests: 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hope the yahoo boy driving the benz was caught and beaten severely?
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by bezimo(m): 2:18am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:
An person with Deep Spirtual Understanding will know that such stuff is not Ordinary.

The Occupier of the Learner vehicle was just unfortunate to be the available instrument to finish off what had been Orchestrated in the Spirtual..

98.9% of events that play out in physical are Orchestrated and Organized in the Spirtual realm.

You can't be more correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by imagrg(m): 3:32am On Jan 19, 2021
Village people!!
Why can't you use your witchcraft on bet9ja and hit the jackpot with millions of Naira rolling in instead of this wicked act?
That's why Africa remains backward.

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Abdanny2000(m): 3:55am On Jan 19, 2021
It's so bad the learner driver was used by the devil to fulfil his mission

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by favour32(m): 3:57am On Jan 19, 2021
Brandonx:

Are you okay ? undecided
My brother nor mind am.
If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Comedian2019: 5:44am On Jan 19, 2021
...and some idiots will believe that nonsense from the dirty, smelling jazz man grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Comedian2019: 5:47am On Jan 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Comedian2019: 5:48am On Jan 19, 2021
edoairways:

Can this figure be subject to empirical evidence for validation or it was just a cooked figure
Cooked up figure by a confused confuser. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:26am On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Nigerians and stupidity...
Africans are a disgrace
The learner of the benz was doing fast and furious
...driving like a Jason Statham and James bond in a residential area
And now they are attributing it to Spiritism, necromancy, mysticism, wizardry, occultism, diabolism, spiritual telepathic transmission, clairvoyance and extrasensory perception
Be calming down bro. You do not know it all. Many things that happen are not ordinary

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by uvie66: 6:27am On Jan 19, 2021
sapphiere:
Why don't you use "what is" instead of "what's"? "cannot" instead of "can't" and "you" instead of "u"?
....but at least we know what can't or won't is if we check the dictionary. IJN can mean anything.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by GetMeRight: 6:28am On Jan 19, 2021
Omihanifa:
Hmm shocked make GOD just dey protect person for this evil world undecided so because of 2 goats that is less than 50k, they took 6 human lives

You actually believed that crap? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Kay25(m): 6:29am On Jan 19, 2021
sapphiere:
your challenge sounds nice yet IJN is still improper way of writing in jesus name...is it that burdensome to write it in full?

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:30am On Jan 19, 2021
doggedfighter:

Rubbish as usual undecided
Take it easy. He made sense with his post. The problem with many Africans is that they claim to know a lot but they are intellectually shallow

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by KingMack(m): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
The family member might even be among the people that invited the native doctor.

And the family will be the one grieving the most angry

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Heavensent01(m): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Africans are a disgrace
And now they are attributing it to Spiritism, necromancy, mysticism, wizardry, occultism, diabolism, spiritual telepathic transmission, clairvoyance and extrasensory perception

Oyinbo po grin

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Frankiecrenshaw: 7:09am On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Africans are a disgrace
Bros shut up. life is spiritual and the spiritual controls the physical
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by oluwabukola87028: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2021
It's so bad the learner driver was used by the devil to fulfil his mission
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Lovexme(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2021
BF69BF:
We been know na. No be Edo witch people again?

Don't be silly!
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Brandonx(m): 8:20am On Jan 19, 2021
doggedfighter:

Very okay than you
I pray you don't experience spiritual afflictions your head go correct then.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Golan007: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2021
ehix89:
Baba try am, no dey fear, inbox me your full name make I use am test something. Everything no be money, I no tell you say I dey hungry.

PS: if you no take time, I go use Golan007 run am for your head, my only fear be say e go catch many people.

I still dey wait you.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Total bulshit! Achaic goons, some people still needs to be liberated. Until these voodoo cretins starts inventing washing machines, Hospital equipments and healing sick people..they are just backwards gimmicks. grin you people are in 2021 for goodness sske!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.