Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo (34694 Views)

Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / Pastor Adeboye Prays For Death Of Relatives “Blocking Your Way” / Prophetess Mary Olujuwon Olubori's Husband Grabs Her Boobs Even After 6 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2021
ehix89:
Baba try am, no dey fear, inbox me your full name make I use am test something. Everything no be money, I no tell you say I dey hungry.

PS: if you no take time, I go use Golan007 run am for your head, my only fear be say e go catch many people.
Absolute crap! grin use it to get yourself out of poverty first or invent the much needed corona virus vaccines in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Blackdisciple(m): 9:21am On Jan 19, 2021
Taking 6 innocent souls in place of a f**king goat...

that uncle is not just wicked but a wizard that feeds on human blood he need to be killed as well.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 19, 2021
Golan007:

Shatap.

Why you no package am turn to Bill Gates?

Na so una go dey fool unaself.
Don't mind that morron, He probarbly is jobless with no penny to his name. grin he has such power and people are sick in hopitals with cancer and various illnesses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2021
Absolute bullshit! You people are supposed to be in 2021. 6 people died in a A LEARNER'S car accident. Doesn't that give them the Simple clue?? grin

Accident/learner driver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 19, 2021
Softgamer:
can he give disturb ake jabhunter confirm bet naija odds ? so that he go stop to beg
ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, USELESS POST LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT MAKE FRONT PAGE AND GOVT SHOULD SUSPEND BLOGS THAT PROMOTE THIS TYPE OF STUPIDITY

OBA STAFF THAT WAS STOLEN THEM NO FIT FIND AM AND YOU BLOCKHEADS STILL TAKE THESE BABALAWOS SERIOUS
Like seriously, these goons are supposed to be civilised in 2021. It clearly states that a learner driver killed them in an accident.

Learner driver/accident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Neddyogu(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Nigerians and stupidity...
Africans are a disgrace
The learner of the benz was doing fast and furious
...driving like a Jason Statham and James bond in a residential area
And now they are attributing it to Spiritism, necromancy, mysticism, wizardry, occultism, diabolism, spiritual telepathic transmission, clairvoyance and extrasensory perception

Even in this age and time, superstition everywhere.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Neddyogu(m): 9:58am On Jan 19, 2021
Blackdisciple:
Taking 6 innocent souls in place of a f**king goat...

that uncle is not just wicked but a wizard that feeds on human blood he need to be killed as well.

So u have condemned the said uncle based on the words of whom? A voodoo priest? Do you believe in superstition even after all ur education?
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Thunderdon: 11:09am On Jan 19, 2021
doggedfighter:

What's this nonsense you are vomitting here undecided
My your business is not your nonsense
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by ehix89(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2021
gypsey:
Absolute crap! grin use it to get yourself out of poverty first or invent the much needed corona virus vaccines in Nigeria.
Come let me bless you with wealth if you need wealth, I am well to do gypsey
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Softgamer: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2021
gypsey:
Like seriously, these goons are supposed to be civilised in 2021. It clearly states that a learner driver killed them in an accident.

Learner driver/accident.
exactly man. i dont know why people can be this dumb. this is why majority of nigerians are poor. there s no way u can be financially liberated when you are mentally enslaved

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2021
ehix89:
Come let me bless you with wealth if you need wealth, I am well to do gypsey
what make you think I want wealth?

Yea, you are well to do on Nairaland. grin
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by ehix89(m): 11:37am On Jan 19, 2021
gypsey:
what makes you think I want wealth?

Yea, you are well to do on Nairaland. grin
Why then did you use poverty as a base of your statement and I guess you must be a joker to think wealthy people don't visit this platform.

For the records, I am far from being diabolical, I needed to test the resolve of that dunderhead that thinks there are no forces, if you don't believe in it, do well to keep shut rather than make nonsensical comments.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
D gods must b crazy
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Blackdisciple(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2021
Neddyogu:

So u have condemned the said uncle based on the words of whom? A voodoo priest? Do you believe in superstition even after all ur education?

Bros if anyone will take a life in exchange for a goat then it's crazy ...

The world is in two ways
the physical and the spiritual,
and the spiritual supersedes the physical either you believe it or not we have spirit world, things that the two naked eyes can't see.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by 1Sharon(f): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
Kay25:

your challenge sounds nice yet IJN is still improper way of writing in jesus name...is it that burdensome to write it in full?
Who I wrote it to is an all knowing so He knows what I mean by "IJN".
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2021
ehix89:
Why then did you use poverty as a base of your statement and I guess you must be a joker to think wealthy people don't visit this platform.

For the records, I am far from being diabolical, I needed to test the resolve of that dunderhead that thinks there are no forces, if you don't believe in it, do well to keep shut rather than make nonsensical comments.
Fine, you are wealthy, if it makes you feel better. I don't give a shit if you own the whole of Africa grin

I don't believe your damm forces, it cannot be proved, but by all means believe what you like, and keep that shit to yourself, if you come on here to brag about what you are capable of doing diabolically, skeptics like me sure will comment to counter your claims, question your claims and demand for proofs. If you cannot handle opinions like mine, keep that shit in your head only. grin some of us don't wanna know.

Cheers! grin
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by ezenwaforj: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2021
[sup][/sup]
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Africans are a disgrace
And now they are attributing it to Spiritism, necromancy, mysticism, wizardry, occultism, diabolism, spiritual telepathic transmission, clairvoyance and extrasensory perception

Rubbish
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by ezenwaforj: 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
[sup][/sup]
gypsey:
Fine, you are wealthy, if it makes you feel better. I don't give a shit if you own the whole of Africa grin

I don't believe your damm forces, it cannot be proved, but by all means believe what you like, and keep that shit to yourself, if you come on here to brag about what you are capable of doing diabolically, skeptics like me sure will comment to counter your claims, question your claims and demand for proofs. If you cannot handle opinions like mine, keep that shit in your head only. grin some of us don't wanna know.

Rubbish

Cheers! grin
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
ezenwaforj:
[sup][/sup]
Thank you! grin anything else you wanna add?
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Africans are a disgrace
Don't mind dem achaic cretins.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by ichuka(m): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2021
sapphiere:
He understands every language and text.
am not talking about Him per se but also the viewers.
Re: Native Doctor Claims A Family Member Is Responsible For Death Of 6 Kids In Edo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2021
ichuka:

am not talking about Him per se but also the viewers.
I have no business with the viewers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video) / Hilarious But The Truth About Pastor Adeboye's Message (pics) / The World's Pain Is Coming To An End Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.