Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi (27712 Views)

Obi Celebrates Prof. Pat Utomi On His 68th Birthday And 20th Year Anniversary... / Prof. Pat Utomi Speaking At Ongoing LP Town Hall Meeting With Lagos Students / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by paulshedrach31(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
But the incoming POTUS have not said anything, either in support or against the Nigerian President. Lets not be too quick to conclude. #What do i even know?
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by DrMuzungu(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pat Utomi? Does PAT stand for Patricia? cheesy
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by KingOdart(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
It is because Nigeria is a failed state that make whatever any US president think about Nigeria relevant.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by nikdam: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
The thing is we really need to remove these set of leaders we have currently from power anyhow and we the citizens ourselves need change our mentality. We need not depending on the foreign government for everything.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
I like this Pat Utomi guy, very humble dude, met him couple of times but groceries, really very humble , drives himself, push his own trolley and even stand in queues.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Bobyro: 9:14pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
The first thing Biden should do is to bundle the lifeless cow ass to ICC for possible prosecution and jailing him
LOL it doesn't work that way. Them get their own issues and Nigerians fail to realize it.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by kingharzy: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
This can be said to be the whole truth. The Biden govt. is coming with drastic and hard measures to correct the albeit "strange" foreign policy engagements of the outgoing Trump administration.

But this is politics, and resources will be offered as sacrifices for it's gains. The Buhari govt. will dance to a new tune as regards the USA.

1 Like

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Empiree: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
NORSIYK:
Of course any reasonable human knows that Biden hates buhari regime.

Trump wasn't after regime change anywhere in the world but America first police.
I pity the Muslims rejoicing over Trump electoral lost, they will be at the receiving end of Biden's presidency.
Middle East will be bleeding soon and Terro attacks in Muslim dominated places in Africa
Sense
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Racoon(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
“Obama was an extreme activist in seeking regime change in Nigeria because of the vast corruption and many of us supported the move but we later found out that the corruption did not change; Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Supporting Nigeria or not should not be a matter of debate for Nigerians in my opinion, Nigerians must look inwards and see how they can change the narrative in their space, no Nation have succeeded looking outwards, for me I have chosen the defence sector to make my change, this is not some braggadocios statement, enough of looking for help, let us create our own possibilities.
Sounds all good.

But Nigeria is not capable of creating her own possibilities. Not with the corruption and corrupt leaders Nigeria has. Nigeria has being dependng on foreign nations to do everything for them, from lending Nigeria money to refining Nigeria's oil for nigeria.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by keneck1: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
The first thing Biden should do is to bundle the lifeless cow ass to ICC for possible prosecution and jailing him
o boy you are in bitter pain oo,But the thing dey sweet me well well hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by midnighter1(f): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wonderment of the season
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Gerrard59(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Same Utomi who supported Buhari even though he was 28 when Buhari first became HOS?

Bull crap!
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Legacyy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Issokay
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Gerrard59(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
justscorchone:
I like this Pat Utomi guy, very humble dude, met him couple of times but groceries, really very humble , drives himself, push his own trolley and even stand in queues.

He was not meant to queue when necessary? Like, because he is Utomi, he should jump queue or what?

2 Likes

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by keneck1: 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
NORSIYK:
Of course any reasonable human knows that Biden hates buhari regime.

Trump wasn't after regime change anywhere in the world but America first policy.
I pity the Muslims rejoicing over Trump electoral lost, they will be at the receiving end of Biden's presidency.
Middle East will be bleeding soon and Terro attacks in Muslim dominated places in Africa
hahahahaha senseless Trumptards are in serious pain and the thing dey sweet me well well hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Glycosunde: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
You mean more FANTASTICALLY CORRUPT under MR INTEGRITY. Thank God you agreed with Goodluck now that Obama wanted him out by not selling military equipment to him to fight insurgency thinking that the lifeless Boko Haram apologetic will do better. Goodluck was bad but Buhari is a curse you can not even wish for your enemy
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by PigTormentor: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Trash primary school shallow empty analysis.
Nigerians got tired of the corrupt incompetent Jonathan govt and voted the creek buffoon out.
Trying to pin that on Obama is just part of the lying hypocrisy that is prevalent in Nigeria.
Obama didn't vote in the election nor did he encourage anyone to vote against the creek buffoon, we the people voted him out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Gerrard59(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
I always laugh when Buhari supporters celebrate Biden.

There is reason I rejoiced at Biden presidency. Buhari and his supporters will realise soon.
Lets keep our fist crossed.

The same Biden and Kerry APC governors visited prior to the 2015 elections? Someone who they laughed and too pictures with?

Y'all get easily deceived.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by SimplePlan34: 9:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
With Biden in power I feel tinubu will become president since they are on same side
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Banmeallday: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Biden loves Buhari and APC
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Yusman316(m): 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Dude on a serious note how old are u? Because the way u comment on issues u come across as someone who is very naïve of reality

2 Likes

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
uncle pat you have said the truth but my brothers from the north especially those on forum association will issue threats to you soon.....they will say you are trying to use Joe Biden to distabilized there country!
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by PigTormentor: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
[[s]quote author=NORSIYK post=98200833]Of course any reasonable human knows that Biden hates buhari regime.

Trump wasn't after regime change anywhere in the world but America first policy.
Middle East will be bleeding soon and Terro attacks in Muslim dominated places in Africa [/quote][/s]

See the typical shallow thinking of an IPIG miscreant.
Always seeing things from the perspective of tribe and religion. Totally incapable of rational thoughts devoid of his tribal and religious biases. It's Inherently prevalent in their DNA to lack logical thinking without mentioning tribe and religion.
Now you wonder why the country is backward.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by engrchykae(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
thesicilian:
The US will always support a government that is weak and spineless, one that they can easily manipulate.
you sabi USA,they always support fools

1 Like

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by keneck1: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

There is reason I rejoiced at Biden presidency. Buhari and his supporters will realise soon.
Na una get una mouth and mind,whatever that happens there is your personal problem,But we are happy that trump the baby bully was well defeated and was shown that he is not the owner of America,and we are also happy that you are in serious pain hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
thesicilian:
The US will always support a government that is weak and spineless, one that they can easily manipulate.
It will be vice versa, President Buhari will manipulate Joseph Biden in his remaining 2 and a half years left in power with nothing to loose.

1 Like

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

Same way ipob rejoiced when Trump won?, still 4 years after they are till tomorrow still waiting for their deceptive illusion Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
thesicilian:

Absolutely. And that's where Pat Utomo got it wrong. The West and U.S always preferred the northerners because they can pilot them in their direction. Our southern politicians are too smart and intelligent for their artifice.

1 Like

Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by favor914: 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Absolutely. And that's where Pat Utomo got it wrong. The West and U.S always preferred the northerners because they can pilot them in their direction. Our southern politicians are too smart and intelligent for their artifice.
Please name one intelligent Empty Barrel southern politician, Northerners that have outwit you in politics for 50 years you are more intelligent than? Mr Bunny Wailer.
Re: Why Biden Won't Support Buhari's Government - Prof Pat Utomi by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Pat Utomi really thinks democrats care about black lives!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Praying For Jonathan At The Villa Today (PICTURE) / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others / Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.