Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

6 Untapped Ways To Make Money On Quora - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 6 Untapped Ways To Make Money On Quora (421 Views)

Untapped Opportunities / An Untapped Online Source Of Revenue / How To Make Money On Premise App, see how to earn huge money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Untapped Ways To Make Money On Quora by kenneth201(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Are you planning to make money on quora? in fact, who doesn’t luckily for you I am disclosing the massive list of top advanced ways to earn money on quora the right way.

So if you want to earn money using quora you have to read this post to the finish. With that lets dive right in:

Quora is the largest Q&A platform and started like a million-dollar social media startup. It was co-founded in 2009 by Adam D’Angelo and Charlie Cheever, who was working with Facebook.

Quora in this recent time have been generating 200 million unique monthly visit per month, the best part?

Quora’s traffic comes from google search and their traffic are mainly from the US, if you have been into any online business you will realize that the US buys things online more then any other county in the world.

With that out of the ways here is

[size=27pt]how to make money on quora[/size]

As we may have heard or not, affiliate marketing is the method of recommending or promoting a person's product in other to make a commision from the sales your made.

But when it comes to quora affiliate marketing things are a little bit different.

Why?

quora terms and condition bans anyone from posting their link directly on quora, but when you do they will ban you with immediate effect.

But there is a quick fix for that, in medium.com anyone can post and share any topic they wish. Is like a small website for beginners just like how we have nairaland forum.

So to make money on quora you have to first register as an affiliate either on amazon, jumia or any other affiliate product website. when you finish the registration.

Move over to the next step which :

All I want you to do now in other to make money on quora is to write a descriptive post concerning the product link you just copied from amazon.

How can you write a review of a product you have not used for the first time? that is the problem when it comes to writing a convincing description.

But there is an easier way to do that, here is how:

When you search for a product on amazon you want to promote make sure to read the writer’s description of the product he is selling.

Then on medium rewrite what he wrote as a post for example when I was trying to promote a product on quora.I checked the writer's product description and copied it words for words.

And then included the link of that affiliate product i was trying to promote inside the content on medium. After that i start to promote the heck out of it by sharing the link of the content i wrote on medium inside any quora answer i provides.

When a person reading my answer clicks on that link, it will take them to the post I wrote on Medium.

That is all there is on how to make money on quora fast, if you think that’s cool wait until you read the number two method.

But to know the detailed steps with pictures demonstrations and also to read the rest 5 advanced ways to make money on quora i recommend you read this detailed article below:
https://innatebusiness.com/how-to-make-money-on-quora/

(1) (Reply)

Logistics Officer Role / Vacancies!!! / Looking To Start A Career In Solar? Apply Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.