Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,598 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Untapped Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Untapped Opportunities (551 Views)

6 Untapped Ways To Make Money On Quora / An Untapped Online Source Of Revenue / Economics Vs Accounting,which One Is Better In Terms Of Employment Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Untapped Opportunities by siraj1402(m): 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2022
Good day all. We all know some opportunities are hidden somewhere waiting for people to tap. With this let everyone, I mean the concern people should state in the comments the type of job you are looking for. Formal, informal, permanent and casual job. If possible, state your qualifications for the job as well for a quick response and better filter.

Re: Untapped Opportunities by siraj1402(m): 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
Someone may be outside there waiting for your service.
Re: Untapped Opportunities by Juliusobi(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
Looking for a permanent job
Qualifications: B. SC Accounting 2:1, ICAN in view, with quick books, SAGE, Excel and other computer skills. Human resources, and business management skills with over 3 years plus experience as an accountant, auditor and consultant..
Email: nkwochabethel@gmail.com
Re: Untapped Opportunities by oba1721: 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2022
Looking for a job. I am a graduate of Electrical and Electronic Engineering with second class upper division grade. I can teach mathematics and Physics. I can work as a graduate Trainee, assistant Engineer and field office.
Most importantly, I am open to different opportunities
Re: Untapped Opportunities by ashybabs(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
I hold a Bs.c in Business administration with second class upper division.
I have several years experience in marketing advertising, copywriting, and general business operations.
I am looking for a fulltime Job

Will send my Full resume on WhatsApp 09075986514
Re: Untapped Opportunities by Newyorkitis(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
My first degree is in Urban and Regional Planning.
I have a Professional Post Graduate Diploma in Customer Relationship Management (Which makes me a certified Customer Service Professional)

Work experience is in the Quick Service Restaurant business (Top Pizza � company in Nigeria) as a Restaurant manager with a robust in-store, hands-on training.

I'm open to jobs and opportunities in the QSR sector, jobs that is Shift-based, or any of the frontline jobs that has to do with Customer Service delivery.

Or perhaps, you want to set up a pizza � company.

My email: Solomonpistis01@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Old Work Clothes / Exxonmobil Graduate Internship (medical Science) 2022 / Field Agents In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.