Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,427 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria (14971 Views)

2023: YPP Denies Collapsing Structure For Tinubu / Kwara APC Chairmanship Tussle: Join Us, Let’s Rescue Kwara Together - YPP To APC / I’ll Defeat Buhari, Atiku Through Ballot Revolution, Says Olawepo-hashim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by SlarmekTush: 6:35am On Jan 19, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:43am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

If I am to hand over my life for 4 years to someone

Is it the current set of utterly clueless youths we have

Or

Tested and trusted experienced hands like Osinbajo/Zulum that have experience to navigate difficult Nigerian diverse Social Economic Problems

To stupidd to see that includes you?
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by solmusdesigns: 6:46am On Jan 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

To stupidd to see that includes you?

Reality isn't stupidity, in fact stupidity is denying simple fact of the glaring cluelessness

Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:46am On Jan 19, 2021
My brother all this can't be achieved without north and they are the most difficult region to convince remember they left us to our faith during end Sars protest!

They have voting power than any region and even underage vote there too.

If this movement would stand a test of time, den we need to get the seriouseness of the north first den south will be easy to follow suit becos majority of us in the south not all dough see things above religious line, sentiment and tribes!!!!!!!
post=98208415:
If only reasonable, sane, honest, good and hardworking Nigerian youths can come together to continue the works being done all over the nation now.

And leave the corrupt fraudsters and petty thieves that supported looting and lived on corrupt money for 16 years.

When reasonable and good Nigerians come together,
There is nothing we cannot achieve.

Nigeria will be great again.....in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by Olakunleyakub(m): 6:48am On Jan 19, 2021
I hope this can stand a test of time.
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
My brother all this can't be achieved without north and they are the most difficult region to convince remember they left us to our faith during end Sars protest!

They have voting power than any region and even underage vote there too.

If this movement would stand a test of time, den we need to get the seriouseness of the north first den south will be easy to follow suit becos majority of us in the south not all dough see things above religious line, sentiment and tribes!!!!!!!
We will table this to the elders in the house.
We appreciate your contributions sir.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:49am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Reality isn't stupidity, in fact stupidity is denying simple fact of the glaring cluelessness

We are saying the same thing,
You are an utterly clueless youth,
Just by judging from your comments on NL
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by solmusdesigns: 6:53am On Jan 19, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

We are saying the same thing,
You are an utterly clueless youth,
Just by judging from your comments on NL

Look child, the day is too early to be looking for negativity about and some stupid e fight

Only a stupid fellow wouldn't see the cluelessness.. or a dunce with head buried in his ass oblivious of current reality of the present day Nigerian youth.

Kindly stay off my mention...

Thanks
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Look child, the day is too early to be looking for negativity about and some stupid e fight

Only a stupid fellow wouldn't see the cluelessness.. or a dunce with head buried in his ass..

Kindly stay off my mention...

Thanks

And the old crooks you support are not clueless?
People that have been tested and failed?
Perhaps you still live with daddy so all your friends and peers are utterly clueless,
Judging by your comments on this forum, I would go with that assumption
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by broadman20: 7:10am On Jan 19, 2021
post=98208445:

Clap for yourself Amebo peroo cheesy
What a moniker! wink

Go to the nearest church around you and ask the pastor in charge to gather six other pastors to pray and deliver you from this MASTER SERVANT bondage of yours.

Please it's so important you do that this early period of the year.
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by barryj1: 7:13am On Jan 19, 2021
I must be able to vote where ever i am in the country.
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by 9jasmart(m): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2021
It will be of less effect if underage voting is not tackled
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by Owaincouncil: 8:05am On Jan 19, 2021
This guy should be careful of his words. Buhari is an illiterate that doesn't know the different between bloody or non bloody revolution. He hate that word and can do anything for it.
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by uthlaw: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Or

Tested and trusted experienced hands like Osinbajo/Zulum that have experience to navigate difficult Nigerian diverse Social Economic Problems

Osibanjo/Zulum is the way forward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by handiriwamadi(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2021
okrote4real:
https://leadership.ng/2023-ypp-to-begin-ballot-revolution-in-nigeria/?amp=1
we have intelligent youths in this country that can make Nigeria work again.
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by Omoslim26: 9:08am On Jan 19, 2021
Shormiey:

It's both APC and PDP that are trash can....em be liar and thief thief (corrupt politicians)

Both of them are thieves but apcheat is just an upgrade of pdp

pdp gave 9ja 3g suffering whill apc launched 5g suffering

since 1914 Nigerian has never experienced hardship and suffering of this magnitude even petty items like salt,maggi pepper milk no even excape the wickness of apcheat

God help us this one they are planning to make 100m Nigerians poor its likely they have plans to launch 7g suffering

God no go shame us we go survive
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by blackmaine: 9:55am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Or

make thunder blaster your experienced thieves like your afro mentioned Ewu, you think everybody is like you or your Son and daughters
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by shegra58: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Or

How old are you?
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by Artymanx1: 11:05am On Jan 19, 2021
solmusdesigns:
cool

Or

Who is this one writing rubbish here? What has Osibanjo and Zulum done for Nigeria?

Those guys are good actors, they know how to psychologically make you think they are the best candidates for the mandate.

Because Zulum is always under attack hybrid Boko Haram and talks what you think is the truth then that means he’s a good player?

Osibanjo that is a mule and mute to the real players of their dirty politics? These guys are only good at talking but bad at walking the talk.

Please anybody in their sensible selfs should not vote these bastards that have turned Nigeria into what it is now.

APC and PDP are nepotistic humans who don’t value human lives and development. Only people connected to them feel or enjoy the benefits. I’m tired and nobody should fall for APC/PDP trap coming 2023.

I believe you are an old cargo that is why your thinking capacity is low like this.

I take God beg all of una, no more PDP or APC this coming election in 2023. They are our problems.
Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by ceejeck(m): 12:10pm On Jan 19, 2021
Slackerpenguin2:

Ok, into how many countries do we divide into?

It isn't 1966 anymore.....

Kogi is a country on its own.

others can follow suite man.

Basically, Igbos should have their own , yorubas should have their own and trust me even Hausa land would be divided: The elites and those that want to keep living their lives like those of Iraqis

2 Likes

Re: 2023: YPP To Begin "Ballot Revolution" In Nigeria by Proflere: 1:06pm On Jan 19, 2021
post=98208415:
If only reasonable, sane, honest, good and hardworking Nigerian youths can come together to continue the works being done all over the nation now.

And leave the corrupt fraudsters and petty thieves that supported looting and lived on corrupt money for 16 years.

When reasonable and good Nigerians come together,
There is nothing we cannot achieve.

Nigeria will be great again.....in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

I have never had anything against you and your posts, but what I have seen you post today is below what is expected from someone with fear of God or someone with integrity. PDP is a party of thieves no doubt, but to ever associate with the current ruling party shows how wicked one is. Imagine if APC continue like this for 16yrs, this country might end up being auctioned. I have tried my best to make sense out of your love for this regime, but it is obvious there is nothing called sense in it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra / A Large part Of Rivers State Have Not Had Power Supply Since December 5, 2020 / Ikoyi Magistrate Court Sentences Environmental Offenders To Community Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.